PDA

View Full Version : Hertz seeing the light?!

Mikey09
13-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Was out last night and the chat amongst a large group of us, mostly yams, few hibbys, half a dozen Celtic fans and a dandy don was how pish Hertz play. It's great to play the likes of Killie and Dundee at home but when it comes to the better teams in the league they get found out. Especially there style of play. Even the jambos with us were admitting Levein has far to much of an input in this. It was plain for all to see when Neilson was bringing players in it was Levein style players. They refused to admit it but now I think the penny is finally dropping. Would Stubbs put up with that kind of interference from someone?! Never. Oh there were still the strange grown men denying it, giving the old 1-5 pish, but to be honest most were stating the obvious.

GreenCastle
13-12-2015, 12:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMq9xJq6UTs

If you haven't seen this yet from Saturday :faf::faf::faf:

There is a reason why Stubbs and Warburton are getting mentioned for jobs down south and greasy Neilson is rarely mentioned.

Even the more switched on yams are realising -his tactics smell like limited Levein - http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/156492-robbie-neilsons-record-in-big-games/

At the end of the day though we need to get back up to the top league and challenging for top 3.

Keith_M
13-12-2015, 01:06 PM
That was surely a red card, no?

greenlex
13-12-2015, 01:09 PM
That was surely a red card, no?
Naw. It wasn't a goal scoring op. It is however a clear yellow. ( he gave the pen) he already had one so should have walked. He didn't tho. Can you guess who the ref was?

easty
13-12-2015, 01:11 PM
**** hearts. :giruy2:

But....playing badly or not, I'd take being 3rd in the SPL.

Sir David Gray
13-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Was out last night and the chat amongst a large group of us, mostly yams, few hibbys, half a dozen Celtic fans and a dandy don was how pish Hertz play. It's great to play the likes of Killie and Dundee at home but when it comes to the better teams in the league they get found out. Especially there style of play. Even the jambos with us were admitting Levein has far to much of an input in this. It was plain for all to see when Neilson was bringing players in it was Levein style players. They refused to admit it but now I think the penny is finally dropping. Would Stubbs put up with that kind of interference from someone?! Never. Oh there were still the strange grown men denying it, giving the old 1-5 pish, but to be honest most were stating the obvious.

I'd love to be 3rd in the Premiership.

Mikey09
13-12-2015, 02:26 PM
I'd love to be 3rd in the Premiership.

I think we all would. However my point was that Hertz fans are starting to see through the bull**** that Neilson is in charge of there team. Levein is a control freak who's style of football belongs in the distant past. He was found out when some genius thought it would be a good idea to let him loose on our national side. Aberdeen play good football and have some very good players. Hertz destroy games, kicking and fouling there way through it... Levein style. A lot of yams I know are getting pissed off with it... That was what I was on about.

HibbyAndy
13-12-2015, 02:42 PM
This is the type of thread i would have started 10 years ago.

Lets not mock Hearts when they are 3rd in the spl and we are stuck in the lower reaches off Scottish football.

Jack Hackett
13-12-2015, 03:47 PM

Lets not mock Hearts when they are 3rd in the spl and we are stuck in the lower reaches off Scottish football.

I'll mock the cheating barstewards at any and every opportunity from now until the day I pop my clogs, regardless of their and our respective positions....it's in my blood :greengrin

HibbyAndy
13-12-2015, 03:51 PM
I'll mock the cheating barstewards at any and every opportunity from now until the day I pop my clogs, regardless of their and our respective positions....it's in my blood :greengrin

You're call.

I'l take a back seat when it comes to slagging Hearts though we have nothing at all whatsoever to be smug about right now, Sure we are on a great run but we are in the 2nd tier off Scottish football.

Canon Hannan
13-12-2015, 04:59 PM
You're call.

I'l take a back seat when it comes to slagging Hearts though we have nothing at all whatsoever to be smug about right now, Sure we are on a great run but we are in the 2nd tier off Scottish football.

Hearts are terrible to watch. Always have been.
At last we re starting to bring entertainment back.

Mikey09
13-12-2015, 06:45 PM

Where have I mocked them? Just stating Levein is a control freak and that lads I spoke to last night were saying how poor they play in big games. And is there some unwritten rule that says Hibs fans aren't allowed to rip into them cause we're in the league below?! It's called banter.

ancient hibee
13-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Where have I mocked them? Just stating Levein is a control freak and that lads I spoke to last night were saying how poor they play in big games. And is there some unwritten rule that says Hibs fans aren't allowed to rip into them cause we're in the league below?! It's called banter.

They must have been really poor yesterday to get massacred by the second top team 1-0 with a penalty gift.

Mikey09
13-12-2015, 07:24 PM
They must have been really poor yesterday to get massacred by the second top team 1-0 with a penalty gift.

I dunno what your point is. A team can still get a doing despite the score being close. I'm just saying what these jambos were telling me, and others. That in big games Hertz go out to kill the match by fouling, defending in numbers, playing long aimless punts From the back. Basically playing percentage football. That these are typical Levein tactics. This all comes from guys who go to the games. I'm not mocking anyone. Seem to be pissing folk off on here for bringing it up... No bother the next time.

ACLeith
13-12-2015, 07:29 PM
I dunno what your point is. A team can still get a doing despite the score being close. I'm just saying what these jambos were telling me, and others. That in big games Hertz go out to kill the match by fouling, defending in numbers, playing long aimless punts From the back. Basically playing percentage football. That these are typical Levein tactics. This all comes from guys who go to the games. I'm not mocking anyone. Seem to be pissing folk off on here for bringing it up... No bother the next time.

Please bother! I was speaking to a Jambo a couple of weeks ago and commented that from what I had seen in TV they had become a typical CL team, long ball merchants. He denied it. I rest my case after yesterday

HibbyAndy
13-12-2015, 08:18 PM

Fact A) Hearts are in the SPL And 3rd at that...

Fact B ) Hibs are in the 2nd tier off Scottish football .

Each to their ain , But until we get oot this pishy league i'l refrain from slagging hearts, It just doesn't feel right.

marinello59
13-12-2015, 08:22 PM

Each to their ain , But until we get oot this pishy league i'l refrain from slagging hearts, It just doesn't feel right.

It always feels right slagging Hearts. Cheating *******s.

hibs0666
13-12-2015, 08:27 PM

Fact C) Charity thieves.

3pm
13-12-2015, 08:40 PM
**** the Hertz.

Bostonhibby
13-12-2015, 08:49 PM
I have no problem saying I am unhappy where we are and how we got there, I can separate that from my feelings about the yams present position.

You only have to look at how they got to their position of relative strength over the last couple of years - got their collective erses felt whilst they all fell at Romanov's feet then never batted an eye lid when it became apparent how it was paid for as all the bumped creditors names were published, charities and public services lost their money.

Having no shame about that and no intention to ever rectify it they started with a clean slate, and immediately started spending again from their newly created debt free position. They really shouldn't be allowed to forget that. I wouldn't take 3rd place in the SPL if it was gained against that backdrop.

Poppy thieves.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-12-2015, 08:49 PM

:agree::agree::agree::agree:

matty_f
13-12-2015, 09:17 PM

Post of the day! :agree:

Sir David Gray
13-12-2015, 09:21 PM

Mark79
13-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Does anyone know if mcghee collected his coupon today or will he get tomorrow off and nip to billy hills?

Match fixing??

JimBHibees
13-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Naw. It wasn't a goal scoring op. It is however a clear yellow. ( he gave the pen) he already had one so should have walked. He didn't tho. Can you guess who the ref was?

Quite simply wow. How is that not a yellow. Incredible the cheat continues to get away with it. Corrupt as.

hibbymick
13-12-2015, 09:30 PM
This is all that's wrong with Scottish football,,,folk who would watch that sort of football and be happy to be in third position in the league. What enjoyment can you possibly get watching that sort of stuff ?

easty
13-12-2015, 09:35 PM
This is all that's wrong with Scottish football,,,folk who would watch that sort of football and be happy to be in third position in the league. What enjoyment can you possibly get watching that sort of stuff ?

What you on about?

You wouldn't be happy for Hibs to be in 3rd place in the SPL if we weren't playing football that was 'good to watch'?

I'll take the wins and the 3 points any way we can get them if it's getting us into European places in the SPL.

hibbymick
13-12-2015, 09:38 PM
What you on about?

You wouldn't be happy for Hibs to be in 3rd place in the SPL if we weren't playing football that was 'good to watch'?

I'll take the wins and the 3 points any way we can get them if it's getting us into European places in the SPL.

Is it not meant to be entertainment? If your happy watching dross every week good on ye.

easty
13-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Is it not meant to be entertainment? If your happy watching dross every week good on ye.

Winnings entertaining. I'm happy we're playing well and getting the results just now, but if you asked me to choose which is more important, it'd be results everytime.

Mikey09
13-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Winnings entertaining. I'm happy we're playing well and getting the results just now, but if you asked me to choose which is more important, it'd be results everytime.

I'm greedy... I want both. One of the reasons kids don't want to watch Scottish football is some teams would bore the life out of them. I spoke to LD before the Dundee Utd game and she said she's not happy unless we win but the way we do it is just as important.

Hibs07p
14-12-2015, 04:03 AM
That mob wouldn't be able to see the light if I was shining a million candle power torch in their eyes.

GGTTH

givescotlandfreedom
14-12-2015, 05:13 AM
The gunts deserve no admiration. If we'd bumped all and sundry and financially cheated for 30 years we'd probably be higher up the tree too. **** the Hearts

FranckSuzy
14-12-2015, 10:23 AM

greenlex
14-12-2015, 10:25 AM

Love it

Geo_1875
14-12-2015, 11:28 AM
I'm greedy... I want both. One of the reasons kids don't want to watch Scottish football is some teams would bore the life out of them. I spoke to LD before the Dundee Utd game and she said she's not happy unless we win but the way we do it is just as important.

Same here. If it was only results that counted I'd stay in the pub and watch the scores come in on a Saturday afternoon.

ben johnson
14-12-2015, 12:04 PM
I have only seen highlights of Hearts games recently and the one aspect of their play missing from the edited highlights is the fouling when the play breaks down when they are attacking. It seemed that the nearest man to an Aberdeen player breaking forward had to foul said player and allow them to re group. Because its not in the attacking third and not even in the midfield area the Ref seems to let it go. He did book Nicholson for hauling back a player on the break . None of this on Sportscene of course.

Barney McGrew
14-12-2015, 05:27 PM
I have only seen highlights of Hearts games recently and the one aspect of their play missing from the edited highlights is the fouling when the play breaks down when they are attacking. It seemed that the nearest man to an Aberdeen player breaking forward had to foul said player and allow them to re group. Because its not in the attacking third and not even in the midfield area the Ref seems to let it go. He did book Nicholson for hauling back a player on the break . None of this on Sportscene of course.

There was a close up of Johnny Hayes on the TV when he had been taken out after going past a yam defender for the 536th time saying "every ****ing time ref" to Thomson. The Hertz players knew they could get away with it and would concede a foul but never get booked.

The usual from their pet in the black.

Sprouleflyer
14-12-2015, 07:01 PM
There was a close up of Johnny Hayes on the TV when he had been taken out after going past a yam defender for the 536th time saying "every ****ing time ref" to Thomson. The Hertz players knew they could get away with it and would concede a foul but never get booked.

The usual from their pet in the black.

Was 535 of these fouls committed by Morgaro Gomis?

renato
14-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Was 535 of these fouls committed by Morgaro Gomis?

Yes, and he's still not booked....

:greengrin

monktonharp
14-12-2015, 09:40 PM

Lets not mock Hearts when they are 3rd in the spl and we are stuck in the lower reaches off Scottish football.I will not be denied my right to mock Hearts, at every half/full chance that I get.:na na:

monktonharp
14-12-2015, 09:43 PM
You're call.

I'l take a back seat when it comes to slagging Hearts though we have nothing at all whatsoever to be smug about right now, Sure we are on a great run but we are in the 2nd tier off Scottish football.It is their smugness, that brings out maybe the bad in me:cb

hibbymick
15-12-2015, 06:32 AM
2 jambos at my work saying they have had enough and wont be going back until the football improves. Both of them agreed that its leveins influence. Nice to see that some folk agree that entertainment should be first and foremost.

O'Rourke3
15-12-2015, 06:53 AM
2 jambos at my work saying they have had enough and wont be going back until the football improves. Both of them agreed that its leveins influence. Nice to see that some folk agree that entertainment should be first and foremost.

But they're Jambos so how will they know? Who's to say it never gets more entertaining for them than now? :stirrer:

Onion
15-12-2015, 06:54 AM

In all my days, never heard of a Yam complaining about "quality to football". Industrial cheating and thuggery has been their staple diet for decades, so that makes no sense.

They're simply missing Hibs and just too upset to say it.

NAE NOOKIE
15-12-2015, 08:43 AM

I watched the 2nd half of their game on Saturday and after 10 minutes was remarking to my mate how often they committed fouls when it looked like Aberdeen might break forward .... anti football as usual.

If its true that McGhee had been booked already its unbelievable he wasn't sent off for a handball so deliberate you could see it from space. Especially when it was a ref who couldn't even keep his cards in his pocket in a cup final, when most refs will try to. Hmmmmm :hmmm:

Geo_1875
15-12-2015, 08:55 AM
I watched the 2nd half of their game on Saturday and after 10 minutes was remarking to my mate how often they committed fouls when it looked like Aberdeen might break forward .... anti football as usual.

If its true that McGhee had been booked already its unbelievable he wasn't sent off for a handball so deliberate you could see it from space. Especially when it was a ref who couldn't even keep his cards in his pocket in a cup final, when most refs will try to. Hmmmmm :hmmm:

BBC stats gave them 25 fouls. If you discount he time the ball was out of play and the time that they were in possession and probably wouldn't be committing fouls they must have gave away a free kick every minute. They really never change.

Thecat23
15-12-2015, 09:01 AM
I think any team could do well if they just bumped off all the debt and started from scratch as if nothing happened!

Everyone knows they cheated, they know they cheated and it will always be the case. They can post as many "pleasing" pics as they like it can't erase what they done and that for me makes it VERY PLEASING.

Mikey09
15-12-2015, 12:05 PM
I think any team could do well if they just bumped off all the debt and started from scratch as if nothing happened!

Everyone knows they cheated, they know they cheated and it will always be the case. They can post as many "pleasing" pics as they like it can't erase what they done and that for me makes it VERY PLEASING.

Brilliant post. :agree:

Betty Boop
15-12-2015, 12:42 PM
Do fans of any other teams really give a flying fig about Hertz, their cheating and financial shenanigans, except us ? :rolleyes:

Kato
15-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Do fans of any other teams really give a flying fig about Hertz, their cheating and financial shenanigans, except us ? :rolleyes:

Yes, but if not - so what?

lyonhibs
15-12-2015, 02:22 PM

You mean like win a Scottish Cup or 2 and regularly get into Europe and even record a decent win or 2 there?

That doesn't PLEASE me in the slightest, and as football is played on the pitch, not in the balance sheets, I don't think the discrepancy in on the pitch fortunes between us and then in the past 15 years can be PLEASING to any Hibs fan.

Betty Boop
15-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Yes, but if not - so what?

Just curious,only Hibs fans that seem to talk about it. :greengrin

brog
15-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Just curious,only Hibs fans that seem to talk about it. :greengrin

They're not important enough to matter to any other supporters, unlike their cretinous cousins. They are however our direct rivals so there would be something wrong if we weren't more p'd off at their shenanigans than fans of other teams. Personally I will highlight their glorious history of non payments & their tarnished trophies at every opportunity.

Thecat23
15-12-2015, 08:10 PM
You mean like win a Scottish Cup or 2 and regularly get into Europe and even record a decent win or 2 there?

That doesn't PLEASE me in the slightest, and as football is played on the pitch, not in the balance sheets, I don't think the discrepancy in on the pitch fortunes between us and then in the past 15 years can be PLEASING to any Hibs fan.

So you would have preferred Hibs done the same.

Again it's very PLEASING for me to know how much they robbed and everyone seen it! I just hope we win it fair and square if not so be it but I'd rather that than go down that road!

Folk who envy that shower of ***** need to look at the bigger picture, they almost died because of the cheating.

chrisski33
15-12-2015, 10:23 PM
hearts.

matty_f
15-12-2015, 10:43 PM
My mate's a blue nose and can't believe the Yams don't get more red cards. Reckons they're the dirtiest team in Scotland.

Mikey09
16-12-2015, 12:04 AM

The balance sheet in general dictates what standard of player can be put out on the pitch. A hell of a lot of Hibs fans have had to put up with that mob gloating pre Admin... And it's exactly the same post Admin, probably worse as they use there "Debt free" phrase, which they're not, as something else to gloat about. They have no remorse and laugh at anyone who challenges them about the way they went about there business. They are a shower of deluded morons. If you asked fans of every Scottish club 10 years ago which 2 teams out of all the leagues would go through this process yet gloat about it they would pick Hertz or Sevco... Guaranteed.

silverhibee
16-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Has Queen B came out and had a go at her fans for there behaviour at Aberdeen from the weekend or there match against Celtc, thought she was going to deal with these pesky wee trouble making 10 year olds. :confused:

"Think of the Kids" was your cry Ann when the nasty Celtc fans came calling singing bad songs.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/dad-blasts-hearts-fan-after-son-11-hit-by-firecracker-1-3974463

And pay your outstanding Council Tax debt while your at it.

O'Rourke3
16-12-2015, 12:14 PM
My mate's a blue nose and can't believe the Yams don't get more red cards. Reckons they're the dirtiest team in Scotland.

How would he spot a red card? Watching that mob any tackle that they roar at is a red card and any assualt by one of their own is "it's a man's game" - Also - See under Penatly