PatHead
12-12-2015, 11:17 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/latest

Billy
12-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Direct link: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Boyle89
12-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Amazing. Love all the players reaction to scoring. Everyone going mental. They know what that goal means.

Liam89
13-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Beautiful flick from Anier to Boyle for the goal!

Hermit Crab
13-12-2015, 01:03 AM
Absolutely shameful goalkeeping.

GreenCastle
13-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Thought at the time our goal was close to being offside and still looks tight. Well done Boyle for following in.

Will happily take it since we got nothing all day from the ref and assistants.

Auckland Hibs
13-12-2015, 02:30 AM

Shocking mistake for the keeper

marinello59
13-12-2015, 05:17 AM

Shameful? He made a mistake, they all do occasionally including the greats. No one will be more aware of what went wrong than himself. Better to back him going forward than sticking the boot in surely?

MWHIBBIES
13-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Absolutely shameful goalkeeping.Shameful post. Human beings make mistakes, God knows Oxley has had to bail our defense out from enough of them already this season.

Libby Hibby
13-12-2015, 06:52 AM
Shameful post. Human beings make mistakes, God knows Oxley has had to bail out defense out from enough of them already this season.

Correct.

I feel sorry for keepers as invariably, a mistake generally leads to a goal.

Oxley has undoubtedly won us a few games this season with his performances and he is definitely a safe pair of hands but there is no hiding place for yesterday's howler but the team didn't let the mistake as defeat and pushed to the end to get the point.

Let's not dwell too much on it, it happens from time to time...

MWHIBBIES
13-12-2015, 06:55 AM
Correct.

Oxley has undoubtedly won us a few games this season with his performances and he is definitely a safe pair of hands but there is no hiding place for yesterday's howler but the team didn't let the mistake as defeat and pushed to the end to get the point.

Let's not dwell too much on it, it happens from time to time...Yep.

Worst thing is people saying it costs us 3 points. Football doesn't really work like that, if they don't score Boyle doesn't score and game is likely 0-0. I'd certainly take the feeling of a last minute equalizer over a boring 0-0.

hibbyboy1
13-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Thing is I feel if they hadn't scored neither would we so nothing lost.

Carheenlea
13-12-2015, 07:17 AM
Correct.

Let's not dwell too much on it, it happens from time to time...

:agree: Mark Oxley is not trying to hide and was apologetic in the dressing room, as did John McGinn according to Slan Stubbs, but he said there was nothing to apologise about - he has been an important player for us this season and one mistake like yesterday's is not going to change that.
There is great spirit and unity in this team, and that was evident in the determination to salvage a point in difficult circumstances.

JimBHibees
13-12-2015, 07:33 AM
:agree: Mark Oxley is not trying to hide and was apologetic in the dressing room, as did John McGinn according to Slan Stubbs, but he said there was nothing to apologise about - he has been an important player for us this season and one mistake like yesterday's is not going to change that.
There is great spirit and unity in this team, and that was evident in the determination to salvage a point in difficult circumstances.

Yep Ox also apologised in a tweet which was good to see. Good mature reaction we now move on to the next game and support the guy.

high bee
13-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Thought at the time our goal was close to being offside and still looks tight. Well done Boyle for following in.

Will happily take it since we got nothing all day from the ref and assistants.

I was directly in line in the west and he was a yard onside when Anier flicked it. The camera angle and Boyles pace made it look tight in the highlights.

greenlex
13-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Loved Hendersons reaction. He wants the ball back after our goal. He wants a winner. Great to see.

Pretty Boy
13-12-2015, 08:05 AM
Reaction to the goal is brilliant.

As for Oxley, it's a bad mistake and he'll know it. Since Dumbarton he has been superb and he's just had a moment, sadly for a keeper that usually means a goal conceded.

Mr White
13-12-2015, 08:12 AM
That's a lovely touch by anier. Even if that's all he ever does for us I'm glad we signed him now :greengrin

Sammy7nil
13-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Loved Hendersons reaction. He wants the ball back after our goal. He wants a winner. Great to see.

That is what i saw too we need everyone to have that attitude

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Reaction to the goal is brilliant.

As for Oxley, it's a bad mistake and he'll know it. Since Dumbarton he has been superb and he's just had a moment, sadly for a keeper that usually means a goal conceded.

:agree: His first mistake since the first game of the season? I'm sure we'd all have taken that at the start of the season.

O'Rourke3
13-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Having seen our goal again I'm changing my view of Anier's flick, it was going in but Boyle made sure :thumbsup:

Alfred E Newman
13-12-2015, 09:14 AM

That's right, get the negatives in.

xyz23jc
13-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Beautiful flick from Anier to Boyle for the goal!

:agree::thumbsup:Superb!

Hermit Crab
13-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Shameful? He made a mistake, they all do occasionally including the greats. No one will be more aware of what went wrong than himself. Better to back him going forward than sticking the boot in surely?

Shameful post. Human beings make mistakes, God knows Oxley has had to bail our defense out from enough of them already this season.

That's right, get the negatives in.

Call it what you want but when you're challenging for the league you cannot afford silly individual errors like that. Leagues are won and lost on mistakes like that. Luckily the team fought back really well and earned a well deserved point and rangers only drew but you must see my point? It was a daisy cutter of a shot that should have been held easily.

Hibby Kay-Yay
13-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Call it what you want but when you're challenging for the league you cannot afford silly individual errors like that. Leagues are won and lost on mistakes like that. Luckily the team fought back really well and earned a well deserved point and rangers only drew but you must see my point? It was a daisy cutter of a shot that should have been held easily.

When you pay the wages we do in the 2nd tier of Scottish Football you're not going to get flawless footballers. Reality check

Hibee87
13-12-2015, 09:56 AM

Boruc made an erse of a daisy cutter and gifted deano the winner wduring a loss at easter road. Celtic won the title that year, so whats your point? Unless it happens every week there is not much more to say than it was a mistake, unfortunately lost a goal but we need to move on and look at nwxt game insteaf of spending tge week arguing about oaxley being pish, or I told u so tyoe posts. He has been as solid as can be expected this season, abd i am still confident we will win the league

brog
13-12-2015, 09:58 AM

No one would argue with you that it was a howler. The problem really is in your use of the word "shameful" which IMO is in itself shameful.

MWHIBBIES
13-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Call it what you want but when you're challenging for the league you cannot afford silly individual errors like that. Leagues are won and lost on mistakes like that. Luckily the team fought back really well and earned a well deserved point and rangers only drew but you must see my point? It was a daisy cutter of a shot that should have been held easily.There has never been a season of football where a player hasn't made a mistake, especially Hibs players. A point was the most we were getting with 5 minutes to go yesterday so it cost us nothing.

brog
13-12-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm probably joining the paranoia club but after our goal, which was well onside, Clancy immediately ( & correctly ) looks across at the lino. As the Hibs players are celebrating & the ref is turning away, he once again turns & looks at the lino. You can almost see the bubble above his head saying, "are you sure that's onside"? A very poor ref who always has a look of a rabbit caught in the headlights!
Separately, the look on CT's face at Pittodrie yesterday was priceless. In his case the bubble said "FFS, how can I possibly not give that"? Real karma for a team which set out to kick their opponents off the park & almost succeeded!

s2hart
13-12-2015, 10:24 AM

Just watched the goals and to be fair from what I could see it looks like he has seen it late, maybe he could've dealt with it better! If you where at the game you would've had a better view of it. Opinions eh!

blackpoolhibs
13-12-2015, 10:27 AM
9 men and we score a 92nd minute equaliser, that is terrific in anyone's book. :top marks

emerald green
13-12-2015, 10:45 AM
I'm probably joining the paranoia club but after our goal, which was well onside, Clancy immediately ( & correctly ) looks across at the lino. As the Hibs players are celebrating & the ref is turning away, he once again turns & looks at the lino. You can almost see the bubble above his head saying, "are you sure that's onside"? A very poor ref who always has a look of a rabbit caught in the headlights!
Separately, the look on CT's face at Pittodrie yesterday was priceless. In his case the bubble said "FFS, how can I possibly not give that"? Real karma for a team which set out to kick their opponents off the park & almost succeeded!

It's nothing to do with being paranoid. IMO he would have very much liked to have chalked off Hibs goal, judging by the way he refereed the rest of the match.

As far as Thomson is concerned, what can anyone say about him that isn't glaringly obvious by now?

I'll say it again. The standard of refereeing we are seeing in many matches is very poor. Until something is done about it, expect more of the same.

Hibby Bairn
13-12-2015, 11:03 AM

shameful
ˈʃeɪmfʊl,-f(ə)l/
adjective
worthy of or causing shame or disgrace.
"a shameful accusation"
synonyms: disgraceful, deplorable, despicable, contemptible, dishonourable, discreditable, reprehensible, base, mean, low, blameworthy, unworthy, ignoble, shabby, inglorious, infamous, unprincipled, shocking, scandalous, outrageous, abominable, atrocious, appalling, disgusting, vile, odious, monstrous, heinous, unspeakable, loathsome, sordid, bad, wicked, immoral, nefarious, indefensible, inexcusable, unforgivable; More

Bishop Hibee
13-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Oxley at fault for the goal. I then watched de Gea make an erse of it and he's supposedly worth £40m so happy to write it off and hope it's a one-off as he's been much better this season.

Cummings superb getting to the bye-line and knocking it across with his right foot, great flick from Anier and Boyle in the right place to finish it off. Nice.

Hermit Crab
13-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Oxley at fault for the goal. I then watched de Gea make an erse of it and he's supposedly worth £40m so happy to write it off and hope it's a one-off as he's been much better this season.

Cummings superb getting to the bye-line and knocking it across with his right foot, great flick from Anier and Boyle in the right place to finish it off. Nice.

He made errors v dumbarton away,rangers away, I'm not saying he's terrible but theres been more than one error this season.

CropleyWasGod
13-12-2015, 12:03 PM
He made errors v dumbarton away,rangers away, I'm not saying he's terrible but theres been more than one error this season.

How many mistakes has John McGinn made this season?

MWHIBBIES
13-12-2015, 12:14 PM
He made errors v dumbarton away,rangers away, I'm not saying he's terrible but theres been more than one error this season.What error did he make away at Rangers? Surely people don't blame him for the goal? Good lord...

Sir David Gray
13-12-2015, 12:22 PM

Hardly shameful.

It was a bad error, nothing more, nothing less.

stoneyburn hibs
13-12-2015, 12:29 PM

The plusses far outweigh the negatives regarding Oxley's displays this season.

ACLeith
13-12-2015, 12:52 PM

Saw that as well and thought the same. Also at their goal all we thought of was getting the ball to the centre spot to get going, no heads went down. Oxley seemed to appreciate the support he got from the fans as he went off at the end.

You learn more about a team/people in adversity and we did that yesterday.

Malthibby
13-12-2015, 12:55 PM
How many mistakes has John McGinn made this season?

Which is absolutely the point; goalie errors tend to cost goals, our best outfield player makes mistakes in every game
but they tend not to cost goals & don't stop us feting him. The use of the word 'shameful' is a ridiculous over-reaction irrrespective of Oxley's form,
which almost everyone agrees has been excellent this season.
Given circumstances, yesterday was a good day & I'm pleased that most of us see it that way.
Always room for torn-faced disasters, though.
GG