View Full Version : Media Manager - Post Match Falkirk Interview

Billy
12-12-2015, 07:20 PM
The manager gives his thoughts on today's match:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/latest

Under other videos

Billy
12-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Direct link until midnight when the link will show the match goals from today: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Onion
12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Good interview. His comment towards the end about gaining over The Rangers is spot on. The way both games panned out today, Hibs players will be feeling a hell of a lot happier than the Huns. Ok we could have closed it to 1 point, but the nature of our come-back in the face of everything that went against us guarantees that SEVCO will have to score a few to beat us in 2 weeks time. No pressure on the Huns and Spivv - not much.

Ozyhibby
12-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Great interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
12-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Enjoyed that. He really spoke well about the game. I was critical of the initial formation but hearing that Henderson had been unwell and the other injuries and it makes sense now. The spirit and togetherness he has cultivated in the squad is a great tribute to his man management skills. He also makes a great point about the potential for this game to have been a pivotal moment of the season. Time will tell but the players must take a massive boost from getting back into that game and they will certainly know that hard work and perseverance can still get points when other parts of our game aren't working out.

gaz1875
12-12-2015, 09:16 PM
I never realised Lewis never came back on after the head knock, and we still went for it :top marks

lucky
12-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Excellent interview, love listening to his comments on Lewis 😄

whiskyhibby
12-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Have to say he came across very well and a good reflection on the game [emoji4]

O'Rourke3
12-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Great interview

Sent via the bushes @ EM

NAE NOOKIE
13-12-2015, 12:32 AM
He sounded genuinely proud of the players and rightly so, it was a tremendous effort in a game where nothing went right for us. The Zombies must be kicking themselves up & down Govan because there's no doubt they let us off the hook today.

Even better than that, they drew a game that they would have looked on as near enough a banker and we drew a game against the 2nd most difficult team in the league. If you add to that we played more than half the game with 10 men and equalised with only 9 men on the park, its no wonder Stubbsy said it felt like a win.

Hibs 1 Zombies 0 in the psychological battle :aok:

green day
13-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Cracking interview.

Stubbs looks like he is growing into this role very well.

Interesting section about the tactical changes brought about by the illness in the camp and also during the game when McGinn and Lewis went off - clearly Stubbs and his staff have the squad strong enough and well drilled now that we can withstand a couple of changes (or in this case, 3 or 4).

What a change, eh?

Remember back a couple of years back when we got to the Scottish Cup Final v Celtic and we heard on the bus through that Leigh G was carrying an injury? At that point I wondered how we would cope (badly as it turned out) as he carried so much of the team.

Now? We have some important players, but we also have a very good squad with a lot of cover in key positions.

:gwa:

Borderhibbie76
13-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Cracking interview.

Stubbs looks like he is growing into this role very well.

Interesting section about the tactical changes brought about by the illness in the camp and also during the game when McGinn and Lewis went off - clearly Stubbs and his staff have the squad strong enough and well drilled now that we can withstand a couple of changes (or in this case, 3 or 4).

What a change, eh?

Remember back a couple of years back when we got to the Scottish Cup Final v Celtic and we heard on the bus through that Leigh G was carrying an injury? At that point I wondered how we would cope (badly as it turned out) as he carried so much of the team.

Now? We have some important players, but we also have a very good squad with a lot of cover in key positions.

:gwa:
Indeed we do mate just look at the impact of subs yesterday both Anier and Boyle

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk