PDA

View Full Version : Alzheimers F.C

Halifaxhibby
12-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Just read the queen of hertz interview in the mail. She's no bowking eh? Ha ha! Raging she wasn't voted onto the spfl board. I don't mind the old dear but c'mon hen!, your in charge of a club thats cheated football and tax payers for quite a few years now. But all of a sudden, hertz are the upstanding morally righteous club of which we should all take note and strive to be similar to.
Deary me.
Mind you, with whats going on all over scottish fitba at the moment auld budgie must think her brass neck won't shine quite as brightly as others eh?
Change football from within?, no thanks. Not til yer club can prove it has a shred of decency and integrity in which the way its run.
Love the pic of captain caveman in the corner. Looks like he's just been asked a question about football and potters no in the room to explain the meaning of the big words!, the wheels turning but the hamsters deid!!!.
Help!!!!

FTHMFC
GGTTH

Carheenlea
12-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Old Judge Fudge seems to enjoy being the centre of attention these days. Not a day goes by without her appearing in the media somewhere spouting off about something.

Booked4Being-Ugly
12-12-2015, 08:27 AM
I wonder if Tyson Fury thinks she'd be any good in the kitchen! :wink:

Keith_M
12-12-2015, 08:28 AM
You obviously don't get it.

Everything about Hearts is good and they are examples to everyone else in how to run a football club, with Mrs Budge the pinacle of Sainthood

Think about it, they've had the following ground breaking ideas that no other club has ever thought of.

Completing the rebuild of the Stadium so nobody has to sit in an uncomfortable death trap stand.
Living within your means
Putting the emphasis on youth instead of overpaid foriegners
Actually paying bills

If only other Clkubs had thought of that. They are an example to us all!

Carheenlea
12-12-2015, 08:30 AM

Of course she would. She is the third best cook in the country.

jacomo
12-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Old Judge Fudge seems to enjoy being the centre of attention these days. Not a day goes by without her appearing in the media somewhere spouting off about something.

She's no doubt lobbying furiously for an honour too. Nice wee OBE for services to football. Nothing more important to a Yam than status.

blackpoolhibs
12-12-2015, 04:04 PM

Rather eat something she cooked.......................

lyonhibs
12-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Linking hearts to the very real and distressing condition of Alzheimer's is in somewhat poor taste, no?

Scottie
12-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Linking hearts to the very real and distressing condition of Alzheimer's is in somewhat poor taste, no?
:agree:

blackpoolhibs
12-12-2015, 05:11 PM

Oh my god? :rolleyes:

hibee_nation
12-12-2015, 06:02 PM
I was gonna complain about it earlier but I forgot

Danderhall Hibs
12-12-2015, 06:29 PM

It's disrespectful to those with Alzheimer's in that they don't deliberately forget.

Cabbage East
12-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Offended.net