PDA

View Full Version : Aretha Warburton

Jim44
10-12-2015, 08:46 AM
They're seething at this over on FF.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-rangers-boss-mark-warburtons-6980569

Godsahibby
10-12-2015, 08:47 AM
They're seething at this over on FF.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-rangers-boss-mark-warburtons-6980569

Any chance you can copy at paste, refuse to give that mob the advertising cash.

givescotlandfreedom
10-12-2015, 09:00 AM
It raised a laugh here and was very light hearted. Quite touchy from from people who get their jollies spouting out poisonous sectarian bile and see any attempt to curb that 'freedom of speech' as outrageous.

SeanWilson
10-12-2015, 09:06 AM
glad its been picked up... such a hun way of justifying being knob, respectfully. :wink:

Jim44
10-12-2015, 09:06 AM

Sorry, the link takes you to a further video link in the DR. When I try to copy that It only gives a photograph. Maybe someone more technically minded could sort it for you more principled types.:greengrin

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Watch Rangers boss Mark Warburton’s respectful rap mash-up (but no disrespect ... it’s only a joke)
14:41, 9 DEC 2015 UPDATED 14:47, 9 DEC 2015
BY HENRIK BRANDT
ARETHA FRANKLIN started it and boy does the Englishman finish it as he takes the catchphrase to a whole new level.

SHARES

COMMENTS

Enter your e-mail for our daily newsletter
Subscribe
CLICK TO PLAY

Play
0:00
/
0:50
Fullscreen
Mute
MARK WARBURTON has helped transform Rangers in just seven short months.

He has guided his side to 19 wins out of 22 matches, with just two defeats and one draw as well as scoring an impressive 66 goals.

Warburton has also said respectfully on 880,000 different occasions. Now, there’s no disrespect intended but he says it a helluva lot.

Then again, everyone’s got a catchphrase. From Charlie Nicholas’ "sitting here thinking" to Walter Smith’s "obviously", football folk love saying the same thing again and again.

GettyCharlie NicholasCharlie Nicholas is still sitting there thinking
So we thought we’d respectfully put together a little mash-up of the man with the magic chat trotting out his favourite catchphrase.

Click on the player above to watch it

"Can't get the video up"

CropleyWasGod
10-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Watch Rangers boss Mark Warburton’s respectful rap mash-up (but no disrespect ... it’s only a joke)
14:41, 9 DEC 2015 UPDATED 14:47, 9 DEC 2015
BY HENRIK BRANDT
ARETHA FRANKLIN started it and boy does the Englishman finish it as he takes the catchphrase to a whole new level.

"Can't get the video up"

No she freaking didn't. :rolleyes:

As ever, the DR fail to get even basic facts right. It wis Otis. :agree:

SaulGoodman
10-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Respectfully I wouldn't wipe my arse with that paper. Respectfully.

Salt N Sauzee
10-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Respectfully I wouldn't wipe my arse with that paper. Respectfully.

How disrespectful.

Thecat23
10-12-2015, 10:08 AM
How disrespectful.

Respectfully I have to disagree!!

worcesterhibby
10-12-2015, 11:06 AM
With all due respect..our boss says "At this moment in time" almost as often as the Bread man says respectfully ! try watching any interview with Stubbsy, have a swill of beer for overtime he says it and you will be well gone by the end !

Jim44
10-12-2015, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=worcesterhibby;4520155]With all due respect..our boss says "At this moment in time" almost as often as the Bread man says respectfully ! try watching any interview with Stubbsy, have a swill of beer for overtime he says it and you will be well gone by the end ![/QUOTE

It's not just the repition of Warburton's use of the word. It's the gross insincerity behind it that is so galling. Stubbs' overuse of that phrase is neither here nor there in terms of the meaning behind it.

1van Sprou7e
10-12-2015, 04:10 PM

Get uBlock Origin

ALF TUPPER
10-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Hibs Announcer - YOU know what you need to do on Saturday .... 😎

R E S P E C T !

ManBearPig
11-12-2015, 10:42 AM
With all due respect..our boss says "At this moment in time" almost as often as the Bread man says respectfully ! try watching any interview with Stubbsy, have a swill of beer for overtime he says it and you will be well gone by the end !

If u want a real challenge change at this moment in time to 'ya know'