PDA

View Full Version : Question for Any Aussie Hibs fans

MB62
09-12-2015, 10:38 AM
My nephew in Oz says neither he nor any other Hibs fans can access the official club website from Australia and therefore unable to buy merchandise from the online store.

Any other Hibby in Oz experience this problem?

MB62
09-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Nobody up yet in Oz? -:)

WellingtonHibby
09-12-2015, 08:21 PM
My nephew in Oz says neither he nor any other Hibs fans can access the official club website from Australia and therefore unable to buy merchandise from the online store.

Just been on and bought something just now. Admittedly, i live in New Zealand, but i cant see that there would be an issue in Australia if im not having one. Either your nephew is a numpty or pulling your leg to avoiud buying xmas presents (!)

MB62
09-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Thanks for that. I think he just wants me to buy him stuff then post it out to him.
Sly bugger :-)

ozhibs
10-12-2015, 12:36 AM

I have not bought anything lately but its never been a problem in the past.

stirwill
10-12-2015, 02:22 AM
Have bought a few items from the club store and have never had any problems. In fact I bought a baseball cap from the online store last week and am waiting on its arrival to sunny WA.

MB62
10-12-2015, 07:45 AM
Thanks to all who replied. It looks like nephew is try to get me to do his donkey work, and finances :wink: :greengrin

He chose the Hibees over that thieving cheating lot over the road who the dark side of the family support, so I'm keen to keep him interested so don't really mind :thumbsup:

Big90inOz
10-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Your nephew is at it, I have bought loads off the Hibs shop with no problem, in fact the service is normally excellent.
:agree:

MB62
10-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Your nephew is at it, I have bought loads off the Hibs shop with no problem, in fact the service is normally excellent.
:agree:

:thumbsup: