PDA

View Full Version : hibs kids xmas party

Hibee87
06-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know about this? Jist seen on Facebook that its meant to be today, however ive not seen read or had any letters about this. My son who is 3 loved it last year, does anyone know who I could contact sbout this today?

FranckSuzy
06-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know about this? Jist seen on Facebook that its meant to be today, however ive not seen read or had any letters about this. My son who is 3 loved it last year, does anyone know who I could contact sbout this today?

Just wondered if you have changed address at all? Sue McLernon is the one to ask so if you PM me your son's name I'll try and contact her :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
06-12-2015, 09:35 AM

Yip - I'm going to the 3.30 with my kids. Received an email 2 or 3 weeks ago asking which showing I wanted to go to.

Billy Whizz
06-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Just wondered if you have changed address at all? Sue McLernon is the one to ask so if you PM me your son's name I'll try and contact her :aok:

I applied for the footie festival for an 8 year old I take to te games, although it's not until the 20th, I haven't heard anything back from Sue?

Brightside
06-12-2015, 10:35 AM
I applied for the footie festival for an 8 year old I take to te games, although it's not until the 20th, I haven't heard anything back from Sue?

Not heard about the footie festival either...and we've been then last few years.

Billy Whizz
06-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Not heard about the footie festival either...and we've been then last few years.

Ok thanks, must be on their way

Weststandwanab
06-12-2015, 11:17 AM

Did you get my P.M. ?

I -mailed Sue this morning as I have not received confirmation but, as yet no rely.

I booked for 1 p.m. Pantomime.

FranckSuzy
06-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Did you get my P.M. ?

I -mailed Sue this morning as I have not received confirmation but, as yet no rely.

I booked for 1 p.m. Pantomime.

Replied :aok:

FranckSuzy
06-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Have replied to the folk who PMd me :aok: Spoke to Sue @ Hibs and everyone who emailed in to book a place should have had a reply but if it ever happens again, maybe it would be better to check before the morning of the actual event....just a thought :wink: :greengrin Don't want the wee ones being disappointed :agree:

Weststandwanab
06-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Replied :aok:

Thanks for sorting that much appreciated.

Thecat23
06-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Have replied to the folk who PMd me :aok: Spoke to Sue @ Hibs and everyone who emailed in to book a place should have had a reply but if it ever happens again, maybe it would be better to check before the morning of the actual event....just a thought :wink: :greengrin Don't want the wee ones being disappointed :agree:

I've not had a reply but I spoke on the phone with her and she said send me an email anyway. I done that last week but not had reply. I'm assuming it will be ok!

FranckSuzy
06-12-2015, 12:21 PM
I've not had a reply but I spoke on the phone with her and she said send me an email anyway. I done that last week but not had reply. I'm assuming it will be ok!

I'm sure it will :aok: She's a good sort and won't see the kids miss out :agree:

Thecat23
06-12-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm sure it will :aok: She's a good sort and won't see the kids miss out :agree:

Yeah see seemed really nice on the phone and assured me it would be alright.

If you see three people outside the ground looking up at the window that's us 😂

Simkin911
06-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Was at the panto today with my 5 yr old - well done Sue / Hibs for organising. Photos with Santa, Sunshine and Paul H / & Dom.

Nice one.

Thecat23
06-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Big Marv stepped in for Lewis as he was struggling with the bridge being closed. David Gray was there as well for the late afternoon showing.

Well done again all involved, kids looked like they all loved it and my boy was happy to get his calendar signed.

Albanian Hibs
06-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Had my 2 wee monsters at the 3.30pm panto. They had a great time and got their photos taken with Santa, David, Marv and Sunshine. Thanks Sue!

Green Fish
06-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Was superb afternoon. Thanks for all for organising. The last year my daughter will be able to go. As Jason wasn't there, she said she wasn't waiting in the big queue at the end. Hopefully she'll meet them all on Saturday, she's a mascot. Can't wait.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Green Cabbage 7
06-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Was at the 3.30 show my wee boy was running around mad, he's nearly 2. My daughter 4 laughing on my knee, Had a fab time until waiting at the back of the que.

Thecat23
06-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Was at the 3.30 show my wee boy was running around mad, he's nearly 2. My daughter 4 laughing on my knee, Had a fab time until waiting at the back of the que.

Was that your little one up at the side of the floor dancing away and wanting to get on?

Green Cabbage 7
06-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Was that your little one up at the side of the floor dancing away and wanting to get on?

Yes it was, funny sometimes infuriating at others but couldn't be to hard it was a party after all.

erin go bragh
06-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Had 3 grandbairns at the 1pm session . All had a ball . It's also good to see Santa in his original green and white suit . How dare Coca Cola change him to red and white 😡 :)

GGTTH

Thecat23
06-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Yes it was, funny sometimes infuriating at others but couldn't be to hard it was a party after all.

Long as the little ones have a good time mate that's all that matters and your wee one seemed to be having a ball.

Green Cabbage 7
06-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Long as the little ones have a good time mate that's all that matters and your wee one seemed to be having a ball.

Yeah he did, they both did and too see there smiling faces was all that maters, cheers mate

matty_f
06-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Was at the 3:30 one as well, my daughter had a great time. Was well worth the extended trip from Fife!

One Day
06-12-2015, 08:10 PM

Your little boy was great entertainment. He just wanted to join the show, he's 2, and its all about kids.

Your wife will sleep well tonight as well, she will be exhausted just trying to keep up with him.

Green Cabbage 7
06-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Your little boy was great entertainment. He just wanted to join the show, he's 2, and its all about kids.

Your wife will sleep well tonight as well, she will be exhausted just trying to keep up with him.

Haha yes sleeping when we got in the car, well worth it cheers!

Jonnyboy
06-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Wonderful to read that such a good time was had by all. Sue McLernon does a brilliant job and is one of those folk behind the scenes at Hibs that deserves credit for the monumental amount of work she puts in

One Day
06-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Wonderful to read that such a good time was had by all. Sue McLernon does a brilliant job and is one of those folk behind the scenes at Hibs that deserves credit for the monumental amount of work she puts in

hear hear

Andy74
06-12-2015, 09:43 PM
I live Dom Malonga. That's all.

FranckSuzy
06-12-2015, 10:36 PM

:agree::top marks