PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty points

Tinker1875
05-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi

what are everyone's views on the loyalty points?

my husband has 431 and our daughter has 403..... 411 are needed to get tickets on Monday for ibrox.
i find this so frustrating at being a season ticket holder for the last 6 years that my daughter is 8 points away from being able to get a ticket.

what are everyone's views

Lucius Apuleius
05-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Harsh though it is Wendy, there had to be a cut off somewhere. Unfortunate fir you obviously.

IanM
05-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Can you not buy a home ticket for next week and put it on her account then sell the ticket to someone?

BoomtownHibees
05-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Hi

my husband has 431 and our daughter has 403..... 411 are needed to get tickets on Monday for ibrox.
i find this so frustrating at being a season ticket holder for the last 6 years that my daughter is 8 points away from being able to get a ticket.

There's always going to be some folk that come in just under whatever threshold they set. My view is that the loyalty scheme is a positive and its unfortunate for your husband who has to choose what way to do it but that's the way it is

Tinker1875
05-12-2015, 10:08 AM
The home games get you no points as she has the season ticket and I was going to buy a ticket for today but that would only get her 5 points and there are no more away tickets on sale 😥

just the the way it goes I suppose but rather annoying, don't know weather to get my husband ticket on moday or chance the wait till Friday and try and get 2 x

BoomtownHibees
05-12-2015, 10:10 AM
The home games get you no points as she has the season ticket and I was going to buy a ticket for today but that would only get her 5 points and there are no more away tickets on sale 😥

just the the way it goes I suppose but rather annoying, don't know weather to get my husband ticket on moday or chance the wait till Friday and try and get 2 x

Do both. I'm sure you would get the single ticket sold if you managed to get the 2 on Friday

marinello59
05-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi

Myself and my son both have enough points to buy a ticket in the first wave for Ibrox whilst my season ticket holding wife doesn't. Looks like it works perfectly to me. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
05-12-2015, 10:12 AM

Wendy, as previous posters have said, have to cut off somewhere. If I was you I would buy the one you can on Monday, try again on Friday, and then see if the TO can get you 2 together

Tinker1875
05-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Yeah I am going to do that..

i totally understand there there has to be a cut off...

just frustrating but of course people who go the home and away games need to be rewarded and this is the way to do it 😁😁😁

Billy Whizz
05-12-2015, 10:26 AM

just frustrating but of course people who go the home and away games need to be rewarded and this is the way to do it 😁😁😁

Wendy, if it's any consolation, I take an 8 year old to most games, due to holidays and night games he's missed a few, can't go on school nights, so he's below the threshold. The scheme is right, in the fact that the ones that go most weeks get 1st shout

IanFaeClerrie
05-12-2015, 10:36 AM
My daughter and I are ST holders and attend every home and away game. I have enough points but how do I find out if my daughter has? Should she have been buying her own away tickets instead of me? What a tube - didnae pay attention. .

Tinker1875
05-12-2015, 10:44 AM
My daughter and I are ST holders and attend every home and away game. I have enough points but how do I find out if my daughter has? Should she have been buying her own away tickets instead of me? What a tube - didnae pay attention. .

You can can call up the ticket office and they will tell you how many points you have x

Billy Whizz
05-12-2015, 10:45 AM

Have you been assigning tickets to her client ref no when you've been buying them?
Give the TO a bell, may be open this morning

IanFaeClerrie
05-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Not always. What a tube. Thanks. Will call.

frazeHFC
05-12-2015, 12:00 PM
I think the points are totally fair, I just need to start remembering they are there. Been getting people to get me them as their +1 or paying at the gate and forgetting to get my points back. Been to quite a few away games and yet still less points than my dad and brother who have been to 1!

Carheenlea
05-12-2015, 12:20 PM
It's unfortunate but there does need to be a cut off.
The loyalty scheme has changed my buying habits for away games. As an out of town fan it has been easier for me just to PATG on the road, but last season that cost me a lot of valuable points. Every away game now I buy in advance and often pay an extra couple of pounds for phoning office direct and to cover post, but it is worth it to avoid queuing up at office on matchdays.

lord bunberry
05-12-2015, 12:31 PM

I'm in the same position as I would imagine are quite a lot of people, this should mean there's still plenty tickets available in the 2nd round.

andyf5
05-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi

Same here yet my son has been at every game with me. I think I should have been allocating points to his account when I've bought tickets. It's not clear how you get points up to the total I have. I've read this http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/loyaltypoints and understand my season ticket and cup game points totals but not the rest. I can buy Monday but he has to wait a week which means we can't sit together unless I take a chance and wait.

IanFaeClerrie
07-12-2015, 02:20 PM
The ticket office (The Oz woman who I think is fab ) rescued me and corrected my purchases which I had not assigned to my daughter, warned me on pain of death it was a one off and made me swear on my life to record them properly in future.

Baldy Foghorn
07-12-2015, 02:29 PM
The ticket office (The Oz woman who I think is fab ) rescued me and corrected my purchases which I had not assigned to my daughter, warned me on pain of death it was a one off and made me swear on my life to record them properly in future.

You have to give the client reference number of all you are buying for, to get the points assigned to the correct person. A lesson learned, but ticket office staff are all excellent........

PatHead
07-12-2015, 02:29 PM

Surely you think all the staff in the ticket office are fab. :devil: