PDA

View Full Version : Official ticket announcement for Ibrox

Pages : [1] 2

GreenArmyyy!
04-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Tickets will go on sale to the first wave for supporters with more than 411 loyalty points on Monday 7th December.

SteveHFC
04-12-2015, 01:55 PM
That's me sorted then.

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 01:59 PM
I have 410. Would have more but I tend to PATG at any away matches I attend.

DTS
04-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Made it into the top bracket bang on with 411 points

Diclonius
04-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Can't make this one so I can confirm that at least 101 tickets will be on sale for those below 411 points.

CallumLaidlaw
04-12-2015, 02:09 PM
10am Monday 7th December: 411+ points (circa 800 supporters)

10am Friday 11th December: 360+ points (circa 4500 supporters)

10am Tuesday 15th December: 180+ points (circa 7600 supporters)

10am Friday 18th December: General Sale

.Sean.
04-12-2015, 02:10 PM
408. *****

kaimendhibs
04-12-2015, 02:20 PM

Hermit Crab
04-12-2015, 02:33 PM
458. Had 478 but they took 20 off me. Still more than enough though.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2015, 02:36 PM
458. Had 478 but they took 20 off me. Still more than enough though.

You don't get loyalty points for going to Ayr v Dunfermline, they quite rightly took the 20 off you😄
Think the maximum anyone can have is 458

Pretty Boy
04-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Sorted.

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 02:52 PM
I think anyone who really wants to go will get a ticket. After all it will be on telly, probably snowing, folk who have been spat and pissed on there before not going anyway and most of us will have spent up on Christmas. :aok:

DH1875
04-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Does anyone else think that the gap of 0-180 points is a bit much? Hope the semi isnt gonna be the same.

DH1875
04-12-2015, 02:57 PM
I think anyone who really wants to go will get a ticket. After all it will be on telly, probably snowing, folk who have been spat and pissed on there before not going anyway and most of us will have spent up on Christmas. :aok:

Is it on telly?
Remember its also a Monday afternoon and that some of us will be at work :(

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Is it on telly?

I'm assuming that it's on telly. Usually is.

Ozyhibby
04-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Looks like HSL members who had season tickets this year and last guaranteed themselves tickets. Well done. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgl07
04-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Does anyone else think that the gap of 0-180 points is a bit much? Hope the semi isnt gonna be the same.
Hibs will get say 12,000 tickets for the semifinal as opposed to 900(?) for Greyskull so it will give far more scope.

I will be in Greece for the Sevco match so that will give someone else a ticket.

Baldy Foghorn
Looks like HSL members who had season tickets this year and last guaranteed themselves tickets. Well done. [emoji3]

For what, the Semi?

Ozyhibby
You don't get loyalty points for going to Ayr v Dunfermline, they quite rightly took the 20 off you[emoji1]
Think the maximum anyone can have is 458

Does that include the 100pts HSL members will have Billy?

iwasthere1972

Maybe there should be a 0-90 and 91-180 band otherwise half season ticket holders have the same benefit as a full season ticket holder.

Ozyhibby
04-12-2015, 03:02 PM
For what, the Semi?

For Rangers game, unless I'm calculating it wrong (entirely possible).

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2015, 03:02 PM
For Rangers game, unless I'm calculating it wrong (entirely possible).

Points dont get added until February...........

Ozyhibby
04-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Points dont get added until February...........

Ah, I see.
Is it 180pts for each season ticket?
Anyone got a link to where I can check my points? Had a look at the site last week and could not find it.

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Ah, I see.
Is it 180pts for each season ticket?
Anyone got a link to where I can check my points? Had a look at the site last week and could not find it.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/. :aok:

Laurs
04-12-2015, 03:09 PM
How do the points work? I have 393. It's a pain as I have been to some away that have been PATG which obviously wont be in there but I don't know how they are allocated when you buy online.

dangermouse
04-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Went into my account to check points and to see how many my son has but I couldn't find that out. However, what's with the following at the top of the page called Configurable Client Text?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris tincidunt. Donec consequat magna quis justo. Praesent sit amet diam in risus dictum consectetur. Pellentesque auctor ornare mi. Aliquam egestas laoreet mi.

Maecenas rhoncus lectus ut lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer mi tellus, laoreet in, tincidunt sed, ornare id, felis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer congue sem sit amet purus.

Google translte was useless

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Went into my account to check points and to see how many my son has but I couldn't find that out. However, what's with the following at the top of the page called Configurable Client Text?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris tincidunt. Donec consequat magna quis justo. Praesent sit amet diam in risus dictum consectetur. Pellentesque auctor ornare mi. Aliquam egestas laoreet mi.

Maecenas rhoncus lectus ut lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer mi tellus, laoreet in, tincidunt sed, ornare id, felis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer congue sem sit amet purus.

Your son will have his own account.

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2015, 03:17 PM
How do the points work? I have 393. It's a pain as I have been to some away that have been PATG which obviously wont be in there but I don't know how they are allocated when you buy online.

So long as you supply your client reference when buying a match ticket, either online or in person at office, the points should be awarded as 10 for a home game and 5 for an away game.

LancashireHibby
04-12-2015, 03:19 PM

The client in this case is Hibs. The text is just put in as a filler by Ticketmaster and then Hibs need to tailor the text to their suiting.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Does that include the 100pts HSL members will have Billy?

No, they don't get them until Feb I though?

dangermouse
04-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Your son will have his own account.

You'd think that right enough but as I buy all his tickets, including his season ticket, I don't think he has any log in details just a client reference number. I can access my daughter's account but that's cos I set it up for her :greengrin

Billy Whizz
04-12-2015, 03:44 PM
You'd think that right enough but as I buy all his tickets, including his season ticket, I don't think he has any log in details just a client reference number. I can access my daughter's account but that's cos I set it up for her :greengrin

If he has a season ticket he'll have a client ref no

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2015, 03:51 PM

You can set up his account for him using his client reference number

JimBHibees
04-12-2015, 03:53 PM
If he has a season ticket he'll have a client ref no

How do you find out his points though as I am in the same boat, son is season ticket holder but I buy all the tickets?

CallumLaidlaw
04-12-2015, 04:13 PM
How do you find out his points though as I am in the same boat, son is season ticket holder but I buy all the tickets?

Click on "activate your account" on this link - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Authentication/Registration

You need his client ref, and then can set up an online account for him :aok:

lord bunberry
04-12-2015, 07:38 PM
I've got 415, but unless I go on my own I'll have to take my chances in round 2.

wookie70
04-12-2015, 07:41 PM
I have 410. Would have more but I tend to PATG at any away matches I attend. I am on 408 but have been to 3 away games where I paid at the gate. Doubt I'll go to this game as can't be bothered with the hassle of Ibrox so not really an issue at present but may be in the future.

Surely there must be a way of handing in ticket stubbs to get the points in this day and age. They are scanned anyway so presumably have a unique identifier.

erin go bragh
04-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Is it on telly?
Defo on the tele .[Sky sports] Game got moved from the 26th to the 28th for that very reason .

Sir David Gray
04-12-2015, 09:00 PM
445. :smug:

I can afford to give away 34 loyalty points so if anyone wants them, give me a shout. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
04-12-2015, 09:02 PM
445. :smug:

I can afford to give away 34 loyalty points so if anyone wants them, give me a shout. :greengrin

Think all these matches you've went too, and didn't really need to bother

Sir David Gray
04-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Think all these matches you've went too, and didn't really need to bother

I know, I think I'll just take the rest of the season off since I probably have enough points in the bag to last for the next year. :greengrin

Bristolhibby
05-12-2015, 10:35 AM
What's people's thoughts on the Ibrox game. Chat is varying from we will sell out instantly to season ticket holders with points in seconds, to we won't even sell out after a public sale.

I'm coming up over Christmas and am toying with going in the home end. However obviously rather be in the away end.

Just unsure what to do. Have pretty much 0 points (I think 3 IIRC).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

J

Pretty Boy
05-12-2015, 10:38 AM
What's people's thoughts on the Ibrox game. Chat is varying from we will sell out instantly to season ticket holders with points in seconds, to we won't even sell out after a public sale.

I'm coming up over Christmas and am toying with going in the home end. However obviously rather be in the away end.

J

We'll sell out.

How quickly I'm not sure, relatively early in the 2nd group would be my guess.

ALF TUPPER
05-12-2015, 12:43 PM
We'll sell out.

How quickly I'm not sure, relatively early in the 2nd group would be my guess.

We'll sell out ( quickly too), I'm sure. 🤔

Advisory note. ( I'm sure your joking but...) you don't want to go into the home end. You've been away too long. If you don't get s ticket - stick wi the telly 🤓

erin go bragh
05-12-2015, 05:52 PM
We'll sell out ( quickly too), I'm sure. 🤔

Advisory note. ( I'm sure your joking but...) you don't want to go into the home end. You've been away too long. If you don't get s ticket - stick wi the telly 🤓
He won't get pelted by coins in the home end . But that's the only positive I can think of .
Wonder if it would be worth Hibs putting up big screens for BTG . Could be a nice earner for the club as all the profits in house now .

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
05-12-2015, 07:08 PM

J

We'll sell out easily.

This is a massive game for both clubs, there's likely to only be a handful of points between the two teams going into the match and whoever wins this one will be massive favourites to go up as champions.

I don't think there's any question that we'll sell our full allocation.

Itsnoteasy
05-12-2015, 07:32 PM
We'll sell out easily.

This is a massive game for both clubs, there's likely to only be a handful of points between the two teams going into the match and whoever wins this one will be massive favourites to go up as champions.

I don't think there's any question that we'll sell our full allocation.

Went to a public sale for play offs at greyskull. Was that not a massive match. Also the home tie at San Siro where we only sold them minimal tickets was a massive game and the crowd was poor.

ano hibby
05-12-2015, 07:36 PM
We have over the 411 points but can't go so that frees up 3 seats...

Billy Whizz
05-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Went to a public sale for play offs at greyskull. Was that not a massive match. Also the home tie at San Siro where we only sold them minimal tickets was a massive game and the crowd was poor.

No it didn't, but the game in August this season went to a public sale. Mind you that was on the back of 6-2 defeat from them and the lose at Dumbarton

JimBHibees
05-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Click on "activate your account" on this link - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Authentication/Registration

You need his client ref, and then can set up an online account for him :aok:

Thanks Callum

Sir David Gray
05-12-2015, 07:40 PM

I'll be shocked (and really disappointed) if this doesn't sell out by the time the second band of tickets go on sale.

This match is also being played over the Christmas period, when most people will be off work. There really is no excuse for the fans not to turn up in numbers for this one.

Albanian Hibs
05-12-2015, 08:04 PM
I'll be shocked (and really disappointed) if this doesn't sell out by the time the second band of tickets go on sale.

This match is also being played over the Christmas period, when most people will be off work. There really is no excuse for the fans not to turn up in numbers for this one.

I disagree. I think most people will be back at work on the Monday. Plus it is on tv. Why be disappointed? It will sell out but maybe just not after the 1st wave of sales.

Sir David Gray
05-12-2015, 08:18 PM
I disagree. I think most people will be back at work on the Monday. Plus it is on tv. Why be disappointed? It will sell out but maybe just not after the 1st wave of sales.

The Monday is a public holiday due to Boxing Day falling on a Saturday. I know some people won't get it off but I would say that most will.

It will sell out after the 2nd wave. :wink:

Canon Hannan
06-12-2015, 05:39 PM
That's me sorted then.

0 points but that's me sorted too. Home or away end te he

kaimendhibs
06-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Just hope i can get in 2nd wave. Havent missed Ipox for years

Hibs90
06-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Literally have 0 points but if anyone who isn't going can get me a ticket that would be greatly appreciated, drop me a pm if you can.

Speedy
06-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Literally have 0 points but if anyone who isn't going can get me a ticket that would be greatly appreciated, drop me a pm if you can.

Shy bairns get nowt and all that :greengrin

My_Wife_Camille
06-12-2015, 07:52 PM
439 points, happy days!

andrew70
08-12-2015, 08:29 AM
I have a couple of mates waiting until Friday for tickets but if anyone was to have a couple of applicable client ref numbers that I could use today that would be very much appreciated.

EH54
08-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Not sure this is how it works with Hibs but i know other clubs and certainly Scotland with them knowing that friends and family wont always have the same number of points and tickets not being printed or giving out until the tickets are sold that if you buy a ticket with the same card details and account they will try there best to seat everyone together might be worth asking the question

DanTheMan
08-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Got 393 points. Friday can't come quick enough

Ringothedog
08-12-2015, 01:26 PM
This will never sell out in the 1st wave of sales as there are more tickets available than people who can buy :wink:

ps just got my 3 15 minutes ago

.Sean.
08-12-2015, 05:44 PM
I have 408, absolutely raging I paid at the gate at Livingston and Falkirk.

How frantic are we thinking it will be on Friday morning? I'll be at work but can sneak away for a bit at 10.

Billy Whizz
08-12-2015, 05:50 PM

How frantic are we thinking it will be on Friday morning? I'll be at work but can sneak away for a bit at 10.

No idea, don't know how many tickets will be left. I would have thought you'd be better buying online

Sir David Gray
08-12-2015, 08:19 PM

I think you'll be fine.

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Is there any kind souls not able to make Ibrox willing to allow me to use 2 of their reference numbers? Couple of mates who came back this season needing tickets but don't have the points.

Frazerbob
09-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Is there any kind souls not able to make Ibrox willing to allow me to use 2 of their reference numbers? Couple of mates who came back this season needing tickets but don't have the points.

I don't really think that's in the spirit the points system is meant.

.Sean.
09-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Yeah that sounds fair and doesn't take advantage of the points system :rolleyes:

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Yeah that sounds fair and doesn't take advantage of the points system :rolleyes:

Win win for both. Someone who can't go still gets their points for free & my mates get a ticket for Ibrox. I'm sure I'll find another 2 before Friday to go with the 2 I already have.

Loopholes that can be taken advantage of in most systems unfortunately, this is no different.

.Sean.
09-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Win win for both. Someone who can't go still gets their points for free & my mates get a ticket for Ibrox. I'm sure I'll find another 2 before Friday to go with the 2 I already have.

Loopholes that can be taken advantage of in most systems unfortunately, this is no different.
Is it a win for the season ticket holders who might miss out on a ticket then aye?

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Is it a win for the season ticket holders who might miss out on a ticket then aye?

I'm sure if they were able to they would be doing the same lol. Hardly the crime of the century.

SteveHFC
09-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Anyone else in Row Q?

marinello59
09-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Anyone else in Row Q?

Just you.:greengrin
The cool guys are in Row F.:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Just you.:greengrin
The cool guys are in Row F.:greengrin

A whole row to himself? Thought we would sell out:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2015, 09:31 PM
I'm sure if they were able to they would be doing the same lol. Hardly the crime of the century.

Maybe not a crime, but unfair on those outwith the first banding...............

.Sean.
09-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Aye well tbh I'll be raging if I miss out yet folk without season tickets who should be behind me in the que for an Ibrox ticket have one

.Sean.
09-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Maybe not a crime, but unfair on those outwith the first banding...............
3 points short and paid at the gate a few times, if I'd bought tickets in advance instead on the occasions that I paid at the gate I'd have been fine, frustrating to say the least!

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Aye well tbh I'll be raging if I miss out yet folk without season tickets who should be behind me in the que for an Ibrox ticket have one

You're naive if you believe everyone who buys in this period are all people who are actually getting the points. I know of a few who have gotten tickets already who don't even have season tickets.

The nature of the beast unfortunately.

.Sean.
09-12-2015, 09:38 PM
You're naive if you believe everyone who buys in this period are all people who are actually getting the points. I know of a few who have gotten tickets already who don't even have season tickets.

Makes a complete mockery of the system and defeats its purpose in that case.

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2015, 09:40 PM

Doesn't make it right

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Doesn't make ot right

It is what it is though. People who've accumulated the points can buy tickets for mates etc if they can't make the game.

Personally don't see the issue but maybe that's because I'm in the top bracket with 458 & another 2 with 448 & 443

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2015, 09:49 PM
It is what it is though. People who've accumulated the points can buy tickets for mates etc if they can't make the game.

Personally don't see the issue but maybe that's because I'm in the top bracket with 458 & another 2 with 448 & 443

You have maximum, no problem with that. But remember it is a sensitive issue if you fall outwith the banding by the odd point, and they miss out to people who have points way way below them......

SteveHFC
09-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Apparently 300 tickets sold so far.

Sir David Gray
09-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Apparently 300 tickets sold so far.

That sounds roughly about where I thought it would be.

I don't think anyone in the second band who wants to get a ticket during their priority period will have any problem at all getting one.

Bristolhibby
09-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Are regular season ticket holders in the 3rd band?

J

Scouse Hibee
09-12-2015, 10:55 PM

No different to someone getting their pal etc a cup final ticket when they never go normally.

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 11:03 PM
No different to someone getting their pal etc a cup final ticket when they never go normally.

Indeed, and I'm sure a few on here would do it if it was their mates

PatHead
09-12-2015, 11:05 PM

Even if you are doing it don't think you should be coming on a thread bragging about it.

Will pee off a lot of folk who can't get a ticket.

marinello59
09-12-2015, 11:05 PM

I wouldn't.
But only because I don't have any mates. :greengrin

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Even if you are doing it don't think you should be coming on a thread bragging about it.

Will pee off a lot of folk who can't get a ticket.

Who's bragging about it? I asked if anyone has 2 spare client reference numbers for a couple of mates who won't have the chance of tickets due to their points tally for this season.

The post you've quoted was in response to Scouse saying it's no different from Hibs fans buying mates tickets for cup finals who rarely go to Easter Road......

PatHead
09-12-2015, 11:13 PM

H'mmm

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 11:14 PM
H'mmm

Don't quite see how that would be bragging? Lol.

marinello59
09-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Don't quite see how that would be bragging? Lol.

Maybe a career in the Diplomatic Corp isn't for you.:greengrin

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Maybe a career in the Diplomatic Corp isn't for you.:greengrin

Probably not ;)

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Anyway, thanks to those who've PM'd me regarding the issue. Got what I needed!

.Sean.
09-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Hope they get lost in the post :cb

TamHibs
09-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Hope they get lost in the post :cb

Nah not when they get collected from the ticket office lol

HH81
10-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Hibs should be contacted about this scam and block Tams full tickets there would be no lol's then.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 07:59 AM

IPox is dodgy at the best of times. What if a dodgy steward takes a dislike to someone using another persons points and said person gets lifted? Banning order? For the guy who's points are being used?

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Hibs should be contacted about this scam and block Tams full tickets there would be no lol's then.

A scam by legally using valid points? You do realise it's not against the rules for someone to purchase a ticket for someone else? Lol

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:03 AM
IPox is dodgy at the best of times. What if a dodgy steward takes a dislike to someone using another persons points and said person gets lifted? Banning order?

That could happen, of course. However our group goes to Ibrox/Parkhead/Tynecastle etc every visit & none have ever been lifted as we go to enjoy the game, not cause trouble. Thanks for the concern though.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 08:04 AM
That could happen, of course. However our group goes to Ibrox/Parkhead/Tynecastle etc every visit & none have ever been lifted as we go to enjoy the game, not cause trouble. Thanks for the concern though.

No bother. See you there.So long as my 394 tickets is enough for tmrw. Trouble with staying in the sticks and patg at away games.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:05 AM
No bother. So long as my 394 tickets is enough for tmrw. Trouble with staying in the sticks and patg at away games.

Should order your tickets for away games online, that way you'll never need to worry about missed points.

SeanWilson
10-12-2015, 08:06 AM
I have enough points for 1 tomorrow but need another for my son. Would appreciate any kind benefactors ref who is not going! Don't ask you don't get, right? 😝

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 08:09 AM
Would do but only order online if delivery can be tracked or recorded due to previous issues.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Would do but only order online if delivery can be tracked or recorded due to previous issues.

I'm sure there is an option for special delivery. Or if there is a home game in between then collect from ticket office on the day of a home match.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:13 AM
I have enough points for 1 tomorrow but need another for my son. Would appreciate any kind benefactors ref who is not going! Don't ask you don't get, right? 😝

You'll be burned at the stake with that post bud.....

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 08:17 AM
I'm sure there is an option for special delivery. Or if there is a home game in between then collect from ticket office on the day of a home match.

Ok cheers. Mibbe your mates could try that too😉

HH81
10-12-2015, 08:17 AM
A scam by legally using valid points? You do realise it's not against the rules for someone to purchase a ticket for someone else? Lol

I was joking but why should loyalty points be given if your not attending the game? The person getting the points should not be and the people your getting tickets for could stop season ticket holders getting a ticket.

I don't have a season ticket but I would never get a ticket until it was my turn to make sure those that go more than me get first option. I quite fancy game to be honest but will wait and see if not will watch it on tv. No big deal.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Ok cheers. Mibbe your mates could try that too😉

That's not the issue unfortunately, they haven't missed a game all season however due to only getting a season ticket this year, their points tally was never going to be enough for Ibrox. They got tickets through a player for the game in August but can't seem to get them through the same player this time

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 08:23 AM
I was joking but why should loyalty points be given if your not attending the game? The person getting the points should not be and the people your getting tickets for could stop season ticket holders getting a ticket.

I don't have a season ticket but I would never get a ticket until it was my turn to make sure those that go more than me get first option. I quite fancy game to be honest but will wait and see if not will watch it on tv. No big deal.

You want me to get your a spare reference number ;)

HH81
10-12-2015, 08:25 AM

No good thanks. Enjoy the game!

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Funny. :greengrin

Can't wait for the game now that I have a ticket.

Cheers TamHibs. :wink: :greengrin

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Funny. :greengrin

Can't wait for the game now that I have a ticket.

Cheers TamHibs. :wink: :greengrin

No problem mate, you enjoy the occasion :wink:

ALF TUPPER
10-12-2015, 11:50 AM

Maybe the'll start asking for proof of ID , with their season ticket, before they hand them over. 🤔

👹

PercyHibs
10-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens tomorrow? I assume online sales will start at the same time?

Billy Whizz
10-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens tomorrow? I assume online sales will start at the same time?

Usually 10am

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 12:03 PM

It'll be 10am. Online should be the same time I would imagine to allow the points bracket to be adjusted

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 12:10 PM
No problem mate, you enjoy the occasion :wink:

I sure will bud. :wink: :aok:

Could be a long Monday. :thumbsup:

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 12:14 PM
I sure will bud. :wink: :aok:

Could be a long Monday. :thumbsup:

I'm more dreading the return to work on the Tuesday :cheers:

tanfield
10-12-2015, 12:56 PM
370 points but won't be going. Happy for someone to use my client reference to get tickets tomorrow. PM me.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 01:07 PM
370 points but won't be going. Happy for someone to use my client reference to get tickets tomorrow. PM me.

SeanWilson was looking for a reference for his kid for tomorrow mate

tanfield
10-12-2015, 01:14 PM
SeanWilson was looking for a reference for his kid for tomorrow mate

Cheers. PM Sent his way

SeanWilson
10-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Cheers. PM Sent his way

thank you tanfield - top top man! :thumbsup:

hibsforeurope
10-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Does anyone else have 360+ points, who has no intention to go to ibrox, and would like to lend me their client reference number to get a ticket? I have 343 and would need to wait until the 3rd block to get a ticket with my brother who has 393 points.

Would be much appreciated if anyone could help out.

Thanks.

S4uzee
10-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I have 413 and looks like I'll not be attending unfortunately. A lot of trust required by people giving out client ref numbers

hibsforeurope
10-12-2015, 02:25 PM
I can be trusted, have been attending games for almost 25 years and never been in bother. I can assure anyone who help me out that their name will not be tarnished by me.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 02:44 PM
I can be trusted, have been attending games for almost 25 years and never been in bother. I can assure anyone who help me out that their name will not be tarnished by me.

You should surely have enough points then eh.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 02:45 PM

You're just deliberately trolling now.

hibsforeurope
10-12-2015, 02:48 PM
You should surely have enough points then eh.

Only 343 unfortunately due to one thing or another.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 02:49 PM
You're just deliberately trolling now.

Trolling? By making a valid point? Ok......

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 02:54 PM

Nah not when they get collected from the ticket office lol

Should order your tickets for away games online, that way you'll never need to worry about missed points.

Trolling? By making a valid point? Ok......

To me you're just baiting people with these posts, points system should not be exploited, it's irrelevant if you think it's ok or not. You certainly shouldn't be rubbing it in folks faces.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 03:17 PM
To me you're just baiting people with these posts, points system should not be exploited, it's irrelevant if you think it's ok or not. You certainly shouldn't be rubbing it in folks faces.

And each reply was in response to a smart are response from other posters. You could say buying a cup final ticket for one of your mates who rarely attends is exploitation of the 2 tickets ST holders are normally allocated yet I bet we've all done it, this is no different.

Pete
10-12-2015, 03:39 PM
And each reply was in response to a smart are response from other posters. You could say buying a cup final ticket for one of your mates who rarely attends is exploitation of the 2 tickets ST holders are normally allocated yet I bet we've all done it, this is no different.

It's not really. By giving two per ST for a final, the club accept that there will be people who rarely attend using the spare ones.

If it's a small allocation of 900 then the clubs intention is for the first wave to be for those who are above the points threshold only. If you aren't above it then the system is designed so you wait your turn along with the others who fall into the same category.

If your mates are in the second wave they will probably get one anyway but you are basically bumping them up the queue. Nothing like the club trusting season ticket holders with a spare.

EH54
10-12-2015, 03:44 PM
There has only been one cup final to my knowledge since i have gone to hibs game correct me if i'm wrong of course that some ST Holders have got two tickets and that was if they renewed? even then that game went to General sale this game there is only 900 tickets and many waiting until Friday to get a chance not all ST Holders will even have a chance to get a ticket. totally different

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Obviously the club don't have any issues with someone using someone else's client reference number.

Just had an email from the ticket office querying if it was correct that we purchased an adult ticket using a concession season ticket to which I replied that yes that was correct as the ticket wasn't for the person named on the season ticket.

:aok::aok:

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 04:14 PM

Oh, you're back! Missed your uplifting comments :agree: :devil:

HH81
10-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Obviously the club don't have any issues with someone using someone else's client reference number.

Just had an email from the ticket office querying if it was correct that we purchased an adult ticket using a concession season ticket to which I replied that yes that was correct as the ticket wasn't for the person named on the season ticket.

:aok::aok:

I think what everyone is trying to say is, do you think its fair that season ticket holders may miss out when your mates have tickets they should not have? Your replies seem to come across as you don't care that you could be screwing other Hibs fans over.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 04:19 PM
I think what everyone is trying to say is, do you think its fair that season ticket holders may miss out when your mates have tickets they should not have? Your replies seem to come across as you don't care that you could be screwing other Hibs fans over.

Most of the posts have been about "exploiting the loyalty points system" though sans the first couple of replies.

With all due respect not everyone is going to get a ticket for Ibrox so if I can help out a couple of mates that have been to every game this season with us then yes I'm going to do it.

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Guy asks for a favour and some posters were happy to help so I don't see the problem, TBH.

I also can't see how his pals getting tickets are denying others from going - the people who had enough points are not using their tickets so it's a net result of zero, naw? :confused: :greengrin

Pete
10-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Most of the posts have been about "exploiting the loyalty points system" though sans the first couple of replies.

With all due respect not everyone is going to get a ticket for Ibrox so if I can help out a couple of mates that have been to every game this season with us then yes I'm going to do it.

I'm sorry but you are exploiting the system and I don't see how others are being "smart *****" by pointing this out.

The bottom line is that season ticket holders will miss out because you have persuaded other season holders to buy tickets for your mates, who would ordinarily miss out. Is that right? Maybe they should be the ones that miss out.

I don't know the nature of your communication with the club but I'm surprised that they haven't wrote back with further queries. I'm sure the last thing they want in a condensed supporters sections like this is untraceable fans and I'm sure Rangers would also take a dim view should they get wind of such a porous system.

Pete
10-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Guy asks for a favour and some posters were happy to help so I don't see the problem, TBH.

I also can't see how his pals getting tickets are denying others from going - the people who had enough points are not using their tickets so it's a net result of zero, naw? :confused: :greengrin

Not really. The top season ticket holders should simply not bother buying a ticket therefore leaving the ones they would be entitled to for other season ticket holders. Season ticket holders are going to miss this so "mates" shouldn't really come into the equation.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm sorry but you are exploiting the system and I don't see how others are being "smart *****" by pointing this out.

The bottom line is that season ticket holders will miss out because you have persuaded other season holders to buy tickets for your mates, who would ordinarily miss out. Is that right? Maybe they should be the ones that miss out.

I don't know the nature of your communication with the club but I'm surprised that they haven't wrote back with further queries. I'm sure the last thing they want in a condensed supporters sections like this is untraceable fans and I'm sure Rangers would also take a dim view should they get wind of such a porous system.

Persuaded? Wasn't much persuading involved. Asked a favour, a couple of kind Hibbie's helped out. End of story.

The nature of my communication was exactly as i posted it. EMail from the TO asking if i'd chosen the correct ticket option for the season ticket that was used as we purchased an adult ticket on a concession season ticket. My reply was a simple yes as the ticket is for an adult not the young season ticket holder.

Follow up email was a simple, that's great your tickets are reasdy for collection.

HH81
10-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Not really. The top season ticket holders should simply not bother buying a ticket therefore leaving the ones they would be entitled to for other season ticket holders. Season ticket holders are going to miss this so "mates" shouldn't really come into the equation.

To add to this for me you also have people get points when they are not attending games and in turn stay in top loyalty brackets they may not be in otherwise.

TamHibs
10-12-2015, 04:42 PM
To add to this for me you also have people get points when they are not attending games and in turn stay in top loyalty brackets they may not be in otherwise.

Whilst that is correct, the club clearly have no issues with that being done. I guess in their eyes it's more about the level of support we take to away games than it is about who is being awarded which points.

It's really no different to me having to miss an away game yet I still purchase a ticket & decide to give it away as I can't make the game but still gain points. :confused:

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 04:42 PM

In that case the real villains are those who provided client reference numbers then :wink:

Pete
10-12-2015, 04:54 PM
In that case the real villains are those who provided client reference numbers then :wink:

If they are giving out their reference number to someone else, who will then give the ticket to someone else then they are indeed just as guilty. They have been described as "kind" but the hundreds of season ticket holders who will miss out will probably not share that opinion.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't make an issue of this and the clubs stance is surprising. What's the point of a loyalty system? :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
10-12-2015, 05:28 PM
what does my 100 points get me :I'm waiti

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 05:34 PM
If they are giving out their reference number to someone else, who will then give the ticket to someone else then they are indeed just as guilty. They have been described as "kind" but the hundreds of season ticket holders who will miss out will probably not share that opinion.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't make an issue of this and the clubs stance is surprising. What's the point of a loyalty system? :dunno:

Has it actually been established there are season ticket holders - who want to go to Ibrox - that will not get a ticket?

There will always be a way round systems and there will always be folk that are disappointed, in some way. Such is life, unfortunately :aok:

Hibs90
10-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Right everyone asking for a client ref get to the back of the queue please!Also if anyone has a spare then give me a pm.

Pete
10-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Has it actually been established there are season ticket holders - who want to go to Ibrox - that will not get a ticket?

There will always be a way round systems and there will always be folk that are disappointed, in some way. Such is life, unfortunately :aok:

It won't be established until all the dates have passed but will this go to a public sale? I don't think so and I'm sure there will be season ticket holders who miss out.

There are indeed ways round systems but it doesn't make it right. Another aspect of life is the closing of loop-holes in these systems that are deemed to be unfair. There's no escaping the fact these mates who are getting other people's tickets should fall into the "missing out" group, not other season ticket holders.

FWIW I'm personally not losing out here but I would be pretty annoyed if I was a ST holder who missed out. Reactions to this are understandable and it's F all like a cup final as others have tried to state.

BoomtownHibees
10-12-2015, 05:58 PM
It won't be established until all the dates have passed but will this go to a public sale? I don't think so and I'm sure there will be season ticket holders who miss out.

There are indeed ways round systems but it doesn't make it right. Another aspect of life is the closing of loop-holes in these systems that are deemed to be unfair. There's no escaping the fact these mates who are getting other people's tickets should fall into the "missing out" group, not other season ticket holders.

FWIW I'm personally not losing out here but I would be pretty annoyed if I was a ST holder who missed out. Reactions to this are understandable and it's F all like a cup final as others have tried to state.

Pretty impossible for the club to police though no?

Pete
10-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Pretty impossible for the club to police though no?

To a point. There are definitely improvements it could make though, especially when you are dealing with a small allocation. Adult tickets being purchased with a kids ST is a glaring one.

Albanian Hibs
10-12-2015, 06:09 PM
My pal phoned the ticket office earlier and was told there are between 250-300 tickets left

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 06:17 PM

Behave yourself eh, the folk getting the ticket have obviously got enough points to get a ticket and are doing so, don't see the problem with them wanting to give it to another ST holder if they don't want to go to Ipox, no scam no exploiting things just doing there best to try and get a ticket, this was always going to happen and it has done before for games at Ibrox, folk were always going to miss out.

Now folk are starting to hint that the club should be contacted and ID be asked for at Ipox, never going to work as you are not obliged to have ID on you.

What i am amazed at is we couldn't sell our end out through there at the start of the season and last season as well and now all of a sudden there's a huge demand for tickets, pretty sure it will be 900 diehard Hibbies at Ipox on the 28th.

Are the players exploiting the ticket system, I doubt they are on the data base or ever buy tickets but get more tickets than a person who buys a ST and travels every away game and is at the top of the list with the points system, should there mates/family/girlfriend who probably don't even support Hibs get tickets.

Folk were always going to get let down for this game.

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 06:19 PM

But they are ST holders who are getting the tickets, mates or not.

Kojock
10-12-2015, 06:28 PM
People who are in the top bracket are there for a reason and are entitled to a ticket, what they do with that ticket is their perogative. It's not as if they are selling them on EBay etc.

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 06:29 PM

For folk to get 1st dibs on away tickets surely, and that's what is happening, they just might not want to go to Ipox but are in a position that they can help someone out who is a ST holder and wants to go, what's the problem.

If it was for a daytripper then i would see the problem.

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 06:30 PM
what does my 100 points get me :I'm waiti

Livingston

Pete
10-12-2015, 06:31 PM
But they are ST holders who are getting the tickets, mates or not.

These season ticket holders should be waiting until tomorrow to get one then surely?

I'm not sure why I should "behave myself" for pointing out flaws in a system that is open to abuse. What if lots of people with the maximum points give them to people with a lot less than yourself resulting in you missing out on a game? Wouldn't you be a bit miffed?

Edit: by the tone of some of your replies and those defending this I take you either are benefitting from this, or know some of the recipients of this kindness.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 06:34 PM
People who are in the top bracket are there for a reason and are entitled to a ticket, what they do with that ticket is their perogative. It's not as if they are selling them on EBay etc.

What reason? Is it because when they can't go they let others use their number and get the points anyway. I hope to get a ticket tmrw or yes, a season ticket holder will miss out. The only reason I miss games is work, home games included. I last missed an away trip to Ibrox with Hibs when Calderwood was manager, again through work. Do you think I should let others use my client ref for away games when I can't make it, so I can gain the points anyway and therefore stay in a high bracket?

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 06:48 PM

1000 tickets allocated to Hibs for Ipox, 7500 Hibs ST holders, of course folk are going to miss out.

Kojock
10-12-2015, 06:50 PM
What reason? Is it because when they can't go they let others use their number and get the points anyway. I hope to get a ticket tmrw or yes, a season ticket holder will miss out. The only reason I miss games is work, home games included. I last missed an away trip to Ibrox with Hibs when Calderwood was manager, again through work. Do you think I should let others use my client ref for away games when I can't make it, so I can gain the points anyway and therefore stay in a high bracket?

The reason they have that amount of points in the first place is because they have season tickets and attend away games. I would imagine there are very few fans who buy tickets just for the points. If someone bought a ticket just for the points, would you rather that seat remained empty or they passed the ticket to one of their Hibs supporting family or mate.

givescotlandfreedom
10-12-2015, 06:52 PM

Agreed. Buying tickets for others seems a bit shady to me. They'll be first to change their tune of they lose out on a ticket for someone else who didn't 'earn' their points.

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 06:58 PM
These season ticket holders should be waiting until tomorrow to get one then surely?

I'm not sure why I should "behave myself" for pointing out flaws in a system that is open to abuse. What if lots of people with the maximum points give them to people with a lot less than yourself resulting in you missing out on a game? Wouldn't you be a bit miffed?

Edit: by the tone of some of your replies and those defending this I take you either are benefitting from this, or know some of the recipients of this kindness.

Nope, I would just watch it on the TV and not come on here bleating like a wee kid about it.

My ticket will be there on the 28th. :aok:

silverhibee
10-12-2015, 07:00 PM

Yes, why not. As long as you know it's going to someone who goes to most games then why not help someone out, that's what you do at this festive time of the year.

Pete
10-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Nope, I would just watch it on the TV and not come on here bleating like a wee kid about it.

My ticket will be there on the 28th. :aok:

It's a hypothetical situation and I suppose we'll just have to take your word for that.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Yes, why not. As long as you know it's going to someone who goes to most games then why not help someone out, that's what you do at this festive time of the year.

Because it's against the spirit of the scheme. And that wouldn't be on in this season of goodwill. I have a feeling that most who are in favour have benefitted from someone's 'favour' or have friends who have

Bristolhibby
10-12-2015, 08:39 PM
So will we go down the random collection route like the Scotland Supporters Club?

J

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 08:51 PM
So will we go down the random collection route like the Scotland Supporters Club?

J

What's that like?

BoomtownHibees
10-12-2015, 08:52 PM
What's that like?

Any fan buying a ticket for an away game can be made to collect on the day of the game. Works for the TA being abroad but don't think it would work here. You would have to have somewhere for the tickets to be picked up at the away ground

Kojock
10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
This is the first time in years that demand has outstripped supply. Don't see why so many people are getting their knickers in a twist. I will be gutted if I don't get a ticket tomorrow, but these things happen. If I had a mate with the upper tier points and couldn't go I like most people would grab it with both hands.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Any fan buying a ticket for an away game can be made to collect on the day of the game. Works for the TA being abroad but don't think it would work here. You would have to have somewhere for the tickets to be picked up at the away ground

That would be chaos if that was implimented.

BoomtownHibees
10-12-2015, 09:05 PM
That would be chaos if that was implimented.

Correct

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 09:05 PM
This is the first time in years that demand has outstripped supply. Don't see why so many people are getting their knickers in a twist. I will be gutted if I don't get a ticket tomorrow, but these things happen. If I had a mate with the upper tier points and couldn't go I like most people would grab it with both hands.

So you're happy with lower points holders getting tickets before you even when they're not entitled to one? :confused:

Kojock
10-12-2015, 09:17 PM
So you're happy with lower points holders getting tickets before you even when they're not entitled to one? :confused:

Where did I say I would be happy? I'm just realistic enough to know that these sort of things happens. So if your mate offered you a ticket you would turn it down as you weren't entitled to it.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Where did I say I would be happy? I'm just realistic enough to know that these sort of things happens. So if your mate offered you a ticket you would turn it down as you weren't entitled to it.

I've never been in that situation as I've got maximum points.

Pete
10-12-2015, 09:25 PM

Can you get me a ticket?

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Can you get me a ticket?

No, i used my reference to get my OWN ticket. :rules:

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 09:35 PM
No, i used my reference to get my OWN ticket. :rules:

👏👏👍

Kojock
10-12-2015, 09:35 PM

And if for whatever reason you could not make the Sevco game and one of your mates who was in the second tier asked to use your ticket you would say no ??

Pete
10-12-2015, 09:40 PM
And if for whatever reason you could not make the Sevco game and one of your mates who was in the second tier asked to use your ticket you would say no ??

Asking people what they would do in hypothetical situations is irrelevant as they would probably do what they could, or accept favours from friends.

It doesn't change the fact that the rules are being bent to the detriment of someone else.

Kojock
10-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Asking people what they would do in hypothetical situations is irrelevant as they would probably do what they could, or accept favours from friends.

It doesn't change the fact that the rules are being bent to the detriment of someone else.

But it's not a hypothetical situation, it's actually happening, people in the top tier who can't go are giving their family or friends their ticket. As I said before if they were selling the ticket on EBay for financial gain then that would be out of order. Unfortunately in all walks of life rules are bent to the benefit and likewise to the detriment of others. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Sir David Gray
10-12-2015, 10:00 PM
But it's not a hypothetical situation, it's actually happening, people in the top tier who can't go are giving their family or friends their ticket. As I said before if they were selling the ticket on EBay for financial gain then that would be out of order. Unfortunately in all walks of life rules are bent to the benefit and likewise to the detriment of others. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

:agree: I can understand people in the second or third bracket for loyalty points being a bit upset with people doing this but they're not doing anything wrong.

I think anyone would do the same if they're being honest.

leggeto
10-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Can season ticket holders get a ticket tomorrow

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:02 PM
:agree: I can understand people in the second or third bracket for loyalty points being a bit upset with people doing this but they're not doing anything wrong.

I think anyone would do the same if they're being honest.

Have you got a ticket?

Sir David Gray
10-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Have you got a ticket?

I do, yes.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:05 PM
I rest my case. It's easy to be so liberal if you are sorted

Sir David Gray
10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
I rest my case. It's easy to be so liberal if you are sorted

I've already said that I can fully understand why those in lower brackets are upset.

There's absolutely nothing that Hibs can do to prevent this though.

There will be people who have bought tickets with the intention of attending the match, whose circumstances may change over the next 2 and a half weeks and end up not being able to go for whatever reason.

I would imagine that most people facing such circumstances would just give their ticket to a friend or relative, rather than hand it back to Hibs for them to re-sell it.

It's unfortunate for anyone who does miss out but the person who decides to sell/pass it on, isn't doing anything wrong in my eyes.

Pete
10-12-2015, 10:13 PM

I suppose it is hypothetical for Hermit crab as he has a ticket and to be honest, I probably would help out someone close or accept help in this situation.

In this particular situation the tickets seem to be going to people who are in the second tier and would be getting them anyway on Friday. The way the numbers are falling now it appears that the determined ones will get one tomorrow.

Here is a question for you: what if all 800 or so top teir ticket holders snapped them all up and several hundred were divvied amongst their mates, some with no points at all? I bet you wouldn't be so "ach well, that's life" about it. You might say that will never happen but the potential is there for it to happen and it fits in with this idea that it's just mates doing mates a favour.

What does this first window give top tier season ticket holders? Is it the power to buy a ticket and give it to whoever they like or is it the power to attend themselves?

Pete
10-12-2015, 10:15 PM
[/I]
I've already said that I can fully understand why those in lower brackets are upset.

There's absolutely nothing that Hibs can do to prevent this though.

There will be people who have bought tickets with the intention of attending the match, whose circumstances may change over the next 2 and a half weeks and end up not being able to go for whatever reason.

I would imagine that most people facing such circumstances would just give their ticket to a friend or relative, rather than hand it back to Hibs for them to re-sell it.

It's unfortunate for anyone who does miss out but the person who decides to sell/pass it on, isn't doing anything wrong in my eyes.

Hand it back so those who have the correct amount of points get one? :dunno:

Anyway, how many people would that apply to?

Scouse Hibee
10-12-2015, 10:16 PM

Where's the scam,have I missed something?

Sir David Gray
10-12-2015, 10:18 PM
[/I]

Hand it back so those who have the correct amount of points get one? :dunno:

I've addressed that in the next paragraph.

I don't think there's many people who would do that, if they have any family or friends to take the ticket off their hands.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:19 PM

I would expect all my mates who want to go put in the effort to get a ticket. I wouldnt be getting rid of the ticket until very near the game so I would have an opportunity to make alternative arrangements to get to the by which time there would have been a public sale so tickets by then are open to anyone.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Can season ticket holders get a ticket tomorrow

Yes, you need 360 points or more though

marinello59
10-12-2015, 10:21 PM
What does this first window give top tier season ticket holders? Is it the power to buy a ticket and give it to whoever they like or is it the power to attend themselves?

It gives them the right to buy a ticket in the first wave of sales. After that it's totally up to them no matter what anybody else thinks about it. Rightly or wrongly that's the way it is.

leggeto
10-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Yes, you need 360 points or more though

When do they go on sale for just the guys like me who don't have extra points

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:25 PM
I suppose it is hypothetical for Hermit crab as he has a ticket and to be honest, I probably would help out someone close or accept help in this situation.

In this particular situation the tickets seem to be going to people who are in the second tier and would be getting them anyway on Friday. The way the numbers are falling now it appears that the determined ones will get one tomorrow.

Here is a question for you: what if all 800 or so top teir ticket holders snapped them all up and several hundred were divvied amongst their mates, some with no points at all? I bet you wouldn't be so "ach well, that's life" about it. You might say that will never happen but the potential is there for it to happen and it fits in with this idea that it's just mates doing mates a favour.

I guarantee you there will be people with tickets already that don't have any points. All this crap about aww my mates not got enough points but he goes to every game, can I use someones reference number is all bullcrap imo. They are either using the refs for themselves or giving them to people with little or zero points. All wrong. Again though, what can be done about it?

It will be fun and games when semi final tickets go on sale. Public sale? Not likely!

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:25 PM
When do they go on sale for just the guys like me who don't have extra points

10am sharp bud.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:27 PM
It gives them the right to buy a ticket in the first wave of sales. After that it's totally up to them no matter what anybody else thinks about it. Rightly or wrongly that's the way it is.

Lots aren't buying a ticket tho. Simply handing over their ref no so someone else may. Sooner or later it will lose someone their season ticket. It's one thing, and not right imo, giving to someone you know. But on here it's for mates of hibs.net members. Good luck with that

leggeto
10-12-2015, 10:28 PM
10am sharp bud.

Ok,not a fan of loyalty points,I preferred the get up early and que up for 4 hours to get one

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Lots aren't buying a ticket tho. Simply handing over their ref no so someone else may. Sooner or later it will lose someone their season ticket. It's one thing, and not right imo, giving to someone you know. But on here it's for mates of hibs.net members. Good luck with that

There is no way I'd give me client ref to someone I don't know and trust.

Hibbyradge
10-12-2015, 10:29 PM
There are people who share season tickets.

There are people who get in free as carers for their children who aren't disabled.

There are folk who use their dad's OAP ticket or their child's student ticket.

Just saying.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Ok,not a fan of loyalty points,I preferred the get up early and que up for 4 hours to get one

Those days are gone now, you can still go and queue at the ticket office if you like, as long as you have the required amount of points.

leggeto
10-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Those days are gone now, you can still go and queue at the ticket office if you like, as long as you have the required amount of points.

Not been to any away games this season so just the standard amount of points,is that enough for tomorrow

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Not been to any away games this season so just the standard amount of points,is that enough for tomorrow

You tell me? You need 360.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:32 PM

There are people who get in as carers for their children who aren't disabled.

Just saying.
Thing is, they know each other. Just saying

leggeto
10-12-2015, 10:33 PM
You tell me? You need 360.

How many points do you get for a season ticket

kaimendhibs

There are people who get in free as carers for their children who aren't disabled.

Just saying.
You don't know me. Would you give me your client ref/season ticket?

marinello59

I'm not saying it's right.
As for people giving ther client ref numbers to strangers I doubt very much that there are many who have actually done that on here. If any.

B.H.F.C
10-12-2015, 10:34 PM
I guarantee you there will be people with tickets already that don't have any points. All this crap about aww my mates not got enough points but he goes to every game, can I use someones reference number is all bullcrap imo. They are either using the refs for themselves or giving them to people with little or zero points. All wrong. Again though, what can be done about it?

It will be fun and games when semi final tickets go on sale. Public sale? Not likely!

Folk do their mates favours all the time. If I couldn't go for whatever reason then I'd give my ticket to a mate.

On the flip side, if I didn't have enough points and someone had offered me a ticket this week then of course I would have accepted it. And I don't believe anybody in that position would turn round and say 'No, I don't want it because I don't have enough points'.

I wouldn't dish out my reference to a random on here right enough.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:35 PM
I'm not saying it's right.
As for people giving ther client ref numbers to strangers I doubt very much that there are many who have actually done that on here. If any.

I made that point earlier tho. Still isn't right

Hibbyradge
10-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Thing is, they know each other. Just saying

True, but they are cheating Hibs all year round.

Hibbyradge
10-12-2015, 10:37 PM
You don't know me. Would you give me your client ref/season ticket?

I'd probably give it to someone I know first, but I know you as a regular poster on here, so if no one else wanted it, I probably would.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:37 PM
True, but they are cheating Hibs all year round.

This isn't cheating Hibs, it's cheating fellow supporters of the chance to buy tickets

Hibbyradge
10-12-2015, 10:38 PM
This isn't cheating Hibs, it's cheating fellow supporters of the chance to buy tickets

But they also get priority for tickets so they're cheating everyone.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:39 PM
I'd probably give it to someone I know first, but I know you as a regular poster he, so if no one else wanted it, I probably would.

That's nice of you, but still a risk. Cheers

Hibbyradge
10-12-2015, 10:40 PM
That's nice of you, but still a risk. Cheers

What's the risk?

Pete
10-12-2015, 10:41 PM

This is evidently what is happening.

Is it club policy to simply not care what happens after the point of sale?

Hibbyradge
10-12-2015, 10:44 PM
People with enough points have the right to buy a ticket.

What they do with it is up to them.

Get over it everyone.

B.H.F.C
10-12-2015, 10:45 PM
This is evidently what is happening.

Is it club policy to simply not care what happens after the point of sale?

What are the club meant to do?

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:46 PM
What's the risk?

I may be a bam! I paid for two season tickets but as one for my nephew only got points for one of them. Find myself with 394 points as result of working at some away games and cos I live in sticks patg at others. That's why I am frustrated at Mibbe not getting ticket tomorrow.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:48 PM
I may be a bam! I paid for two season tickets but as one for my nephew only got points for one of them. Find myself with 394 points as result of working at some away games and cos I live in sticks patg at others. That's why I am frustrated at Mibbe not getting ticket tomorrow.

You'll get a ticket mate, I'm sure of it.

Pete
10-12-2015, 10:49 PM
What are the club meant to do?

If they wanted to they could state that tickets bought are non-transferable and must be returned if not used. They could also state that client reference numbers must also be non-transferable in certain cases.

They could say these things but what they can do to physically police it? Not sure .

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 10:50 PM
You'll get a ticket mate, I'm sure of it.

Cheers G. Hope so

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Cheers G. Hope so

If not just see TamHibs, he seemed to be playing God with reference numbers earlier......

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 10:55 PM
It's a hypothetical situation and I suppose we'll just have to take your word for that.

Just about this whole thread is hypothetical as, AFAIK, no-one has missed out on a ticket yet due to someone giving another fan their client reference no. :greengrin

B.H.F.C
10-12-2015, 10:56 PM
If they wanted to they could state that tickets bought are non-transferable and must be returned if not used. They could also state that client reference numbers must also be non-transferable in certain cases.

They could say these things but what they can do to physically police it? Not sure .

Pretty sure T&Cs usually state that they aren't transferrable. Doesn't stop folk doing it. People will always help a mate out if they can, regardless of what the club say.

Pete
10-12-2015, 10:58 PM

Get over it everyone.

Down with your free-market, capitalist nonsense.

:flag:

(Erm, They only have green flags so just try and imagine that's red)

Albanian Hibs
10-12-2015, 11:01 PM

Get over it everyone.

Exactly. At the end of the day, there will be 900 Hibs fans there. Does it matter how they 900 get a ticket? I don't care one bit even if it means I won't be there. It's on tv, it's not a big deal and I have only missed one away game this season.

Hermit Crab
10-12-2015, 11:03 PM
Exactly. At the end of the day, there will be 900 Hibs fans there. Does it matter how they 900 get a ticket? I don't care one bit even if it means I won't be there. It's on tv, it's not a big deal.

Yes, it does matter.

Pete
10-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Just about this whole thread is hypothetical as, AFAIK, no-one has missed out of a ticket yet due to someone giving another fan their client reference no. :greengrin

That's true I suppose. It will only become relevant after they are all sold and by that time I probably won't be bothered as I'm not going anyway. :duck:

Albanian Hibs
10-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Yes, it does matter.

IMO everyone that wants to go will get a ticket. I am not going to get upset over a couple of people on hibs.net using each others client ref numbers.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 11:15 PM
IMO everyone that wants to go will get a ticket. I am not going to get upset over a couple of people on hibs.net using each others client ref numbers.

You sir are a star. A one off. I on the other hand, do care. I doff my cap to you

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 11:16 PM
You sir are a star. A one off. I on the other hand, do care. I doff my cap to you

She's a lady :greengrin

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 11:19 PM
She's a lady :greengrin

Apologies.

FranckSuzy
10-12-2015, 11:19 PM
That's true I suppose. It will only become relevant after they are all sold and by that time I probably won't be bothered as I'm not going anyway. :duck:

:tee hee:

I am going but if I wasn't, I'd get a ticket for someone else as long as 1) they don't have questionable personal hygiene, 2) don't drink Buckfast and 3) have all their own teeth. That way, no Celtc or The Rangers fans would get their grubby paws on it :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
10-12-2015, 11:32 PM
This thread is bizzare! For as long as I have been old enough to attend football matches there has been always several different ways of obtaining a much sought after match ticket, they are:

1. You are entitled to a ticket for whatever reason and are able to purchase one from the club.
2. Someone you either know or someone else knows gets you a ticket and you never really worry how they got it.
3. You pay over the odds for a ticket from a tout and again not worrying where it came from.
4. You attend the match and look for joe public standing with his arm aloft or wander around shouting "any spares"

Nothing has changed, it's the same principle, I can't believe the amount of football folk on here moaning about it, has the loyalty scheme scrambled your brains :confused:

kaimendhibs
10-12-2015, 11:40 PM
This thread is bizzare! For as long as I have been old enough to attend football matches there has been always several different ways of obtaining a much sought after match ticket, they are:

1. You are entitled to a ticket for whatever reason and are able to purchase one from the club.
2. Someone you either know or someone else knows gets you a ticket and you never really worry how they got it.
3. You pay over the odds for a ticket from a tout and again not worrying where it came from.
4. You attend the match and look for joe public standing with his arm aloft or wander around shouting "any spares"

Nothing has changed, it's the same principle, I can't believe the amount of football folk on here moaning about it, has the loyalty scheme scrambled your brains :confused:

I could have got a ticket in Liverpool end in Watford next week. And in Watford end. Turned both down. Season ticket holder, away die hard, HSL since start and worried about ibrox😳

erin go bragh
10-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Can you imagine the carnage on here if someone offered a ticket for £100 . It would be melt down if it were a friend of a friend selling it :)

GGTTH

HH81
10-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Where's the scam,have I missed something?

Yes you have.

Scouse Hibee
10-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Yes you have.

Enlighten me then.

HH81
10-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Enlighten me then.

You wouldn't get it.

Scouse Hibee
10-12-2015, 11:57 PM
You wouldn't get it.

:faf: Great response to the fact that there is no scam what so ever and you look rather silly describing it as one.:bye:

HH81
11-12-2015, 12:04 AM
:faf: Great response to the fact that there is no scam what so ever and you look rather silly describing it as one.:bye:

Your clearly still upset about my previous comment, don't worry I don't feel silly or anything like that, glad I made you laugh though. :aok:

Scouse Hibee
11-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Your clearly still upset about my previous comment, don't worry I don't feel silly or anything like that, glad I made you laugh though. :aok:

:shotdowni

HH81
11-12-2015, 12:17 AM
:xsmilesign
:shotdowni

Scouse Hibee
11-12-2015, 12:20 AM
:xsmilesign

Gracious in defeat, I like it :aok:

HH81
11-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Gracious in defeat, I like it :aok:

Lets just hope everyone gets a ticket tomorrow? defeat, hahahaha. Not in this lifetime, ps you got a spare client ref i can use :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
11-12-2015, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc:greengrin