PDA

View Full Version : Ticket office.

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Hibs ticket office really needs to have a shake up, i purchased a ticket for saturdays game on the 22nd of Nov but its not arrived. I got through to the ticket office yesterday and a lady said it had been sent out but they would have someone call me back to try and sort this out.

No phone call as of yet so i called Hibs, first off they put me on hold and it cut off, the 2nd time i'm on hold as the ticket office is busy and after being asked if i still want to hold 3 times i have given up.

Shall just go through to Edinburgh for the Proclaimers concert now, can have a few extra hours in my bed. :rolleyes:

Betty Boop
03-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Hibs ticket office really needs to have a shake up, i purchased a ticket for saturdays game on the 22nd of Nov but its not arrived. I got through to the ticket office yesterday and a lady said it had been sent out but they would have someone call me back to try and sort this out.

No phone call as of yet so i called Hibs, first off they put me on hold and it cut off, the 2nd time i'm on hold as the ticket office is busy and after being asked if i still want to hold 3 times i have given up.

Shall just go through to Edinburgh for the Proclaimers concert now, can have a few extra hours in my bed. :rolleyes:
You need to be a little more patient.:wink:

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 12:33 PM
You need to be a little more patient.:wink:

:greengrin :top marks

HH81
03-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Did you get it sorted BH?

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Did you get it sorted BH?

Not yet. :confused:

HH81
03-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Nightmare. They leaving it late to send you a new ticket.

Green-Hibee-7
03-12-2015, 04:25 PM
What's the script for Saturday's game anyway? Been away on business over the past few weeks. Is there no PATG option? Or is it all ticket?

jabis
03-12-2015, 04:26 PM
They probably knew it was you 😎🚮

Only joshing 😁

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Nightmare. They leaving it late to send you a new ticket.

Not really, it will only be another game i have not attended.

Nobody died.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Not really, it will only be another game i have not attended.

Nobody died.

Aye, but buying a ticket and then not attending is the ultimate statement of a fan protest. That means that you can now post away and you are completely untouchable?

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Aye, but buying a ticket and then not attending is the ultimate statement of a fan protest. That means that you can now post away and you are completely untouchable?

Have you tried to get into a game without a ticket before, if so how did you get on?

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Have you tried to get into a game without a ticket before, if so how did you get on?

Nope. But you make a good point about the ticket office.

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Nope. But you make a good point about the ticket office.

I know i did, whereas your point was a little stupid.

Ronniekirk
03-12-2015, 06:07 PM

Shall just go through to Edinburgh for the Proclaimers concert now, can have a few extra hours in my bed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You will still get your loyalty points though :wink:

Lago
03-12-2015, 06:16 PM
I know i did, whereas your point was a little stupid.
I took his post as a bit of humour, maybe wrong.

jabis
03-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Now you know why they didn't send him a ticket !

Billy Whizz
03-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Always found the ticket office to be helpful. Sent them an email today about a ticket I'd bought for a friend for the Falkirk match, and had lost my email confirmation. Fired them off an email this morning, and got a prompt reply, and all was sorted

Onceinawhile
03-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Phoned them today to get two half season tickets and move a third beside them. They were absolutely fine. Not hugely excited but at least they were competent!

BigBamba
03-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Anyone know if there's a pay at the gate option this Saturday?

Ronniekirk
03-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Always found the ticket office to be helpful. Sent them an email today about a ticket I'd bought for a friend for the Falkirk match, and had lost my email confirmation. Fired them off an email this morning, and got a prompt reply, and all was sorted

Your a big spender there though Billy so they probably have you on Favourites , :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
03-12-2015, 07:15 PM
I am sure there has been an oversight or a problem with postal system....

In all my dealings with the Ticket office, the girls have been superb, friendly, competent and helpful............

sbell1875
03-12-2015, 07:28 PM

I bought my ticket online Saturday night and it arrived in Tuesday's post. My guess would be the issue is with Royal Mail.

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Never had a problem in the past, but i do feel today they have been less than helpful, and when i called the club yesterday and today, i would say the person who answers first hardly has the most friendly of phone skills. In fact i'd say she sounded bored with her job.

As i said before, nobody has died, it's not the end of the world.

Super_JMcGinn
03-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Never had a problem in the past, but i do feel today they have been less than helpful, and when i called the club yesterday and today, i would say the person who answers first hardly has the most friendly of phone skills. In fact i'd say she sounded bored with her job.

As i said before, nobody has died, it's not the end of the world.

First of all you are complaining about the ticket office and your missing ticket, then you have a pop at the girl personally, Is your aim to get someone in trouble here ? Tis the season to be jolly !! Or haven't you heard. Seriously though, what do you hope to gain in posting on here ?
Surely an email to the club would sort out your problem. I have nothing but praise for our ticket office in the many transactions I have had with them over the years.

HH81
03-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Hahaha this thread is funny.

Just to confirm if the ticket arrives before Saturday are you going to game? Or staying in bed?

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 08:18 PM
First of all you are complaining about the ticket office and your missing ticket, then you have a pop at the girl personally, Is your aim to get someone in trouble here ? Tis the season to be jolly !! Or haven't you heard. Seriously though, what do you hope to gain in posting on here ?
Surely an email to the club would sort out your problem. I have nothing but praise for our ticket office in the many transactions I have had with them over the years.

They are in the service industry, and while i agree there could be any number of problems that could have occured since the ticket left the club, i am not happy with how the problem has been dealt with. I think whoever answers the phone does not have a very good phone manner.

I also think being promised a phone call back and not receiving one is bad business practise.

I think i have been balanced in my posts, in fact i have already said i have NEVER had any problems in the past, but one negative comment is one too many. I do not feel the person who answered the phone today was projecting the club well.

This is a Hibs message board, it's for good and bad opinions.

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Hahaha this thread is funny.

Just to confirm if the ticket arrives before Saturday are you going to game? Or staying in bed?

If it arrives i will go, but i'm not paying twice to watch 2nd tier Scottish footy. :greengrin

Super_JMcGinn
03-12-2015, 08:32 PM
They are in the service industry, and while i agree there could be any number of problems that could have occured since the ticket left the club, i am not happy with how the problem has been dealt with. I think whoever answers the phone does not have a very good phone manner.

I also think being promised a phone call back and not receiving one is bad business practise.

I think i have been balanced in my posts, in fact i have already said i have NEVER had any problems in the past, but one negative comment is one too many. I do not feel the person who answered the phone today was projecting the club well.

This is a Hibs message board, it's for good and bad opinions.

You might not be happy with how your complaint is being dealt with, but I hardly think the ticket office needs a shake up as you first stated. I hope your problem is resolved and you enjoy a Hibs win.

Billy Whizz
03-12-2015, 08:45 PM
If it arrives i will go, but i'm not paying twice to watch 2nd tier Scottish footy. :greengrin

You do know you can still climb over the wall at Cappielow

marinello59
03-12-2015, 08:47 PM
You do know you can still climb over the wall at Cappielow

At his age? I'm impressed. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Sorted, well done whoever it was who managed to sort this situation out. :top marks

HH81
04-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Sorted, well done whoever it was who managed to sort this situation out. :top marks

Match off :greengrin

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 01:41 PM

Now all you need is for the match to be on. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Match off :greengrin

Now all you need is for the match to be on. :greengrin

Wouldn't surprise me, :greengrin but i'm up anyway for the proclaimers gig at the playhouse.

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 02:34 PM
Wouldn't surprise me, :greengrin but i'm up anyway for the proclaimers gig at the playhouse.

I think that's been cancelled due to Craig and Charlie having the flu. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2015, 02:37 PM
I think that's been cancelled due to Craig and Charlie having the flu. :greengrin

:greengrin Oh well, just have a night out in Edinburgh, i'm bringing £20, could be a long night. :wink:

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 02:44 PM
:greengrin Oh well, just have a night out in Edinburgh, i'm bringing £20, could be a long night. :wink:

You could always do Premier Bingo at £12.50 a book then go out the lash with the other £7.50. You might get lucky at the bingo and pick up a bird. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2015, 02:49 PM
You could always do Premier Bingo at £12.50 a book then go out the lash with the other £7.50. You might get lucky at the bingo and pick up a bird. :greengrin

:greengrin

PatHead
04-12-2015, 07:22 PM

Lucky bassa. Do you think she will have a friend?

iwasthere1972
04-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Lucky bassa. Do you think she will have a friend?

You're too late mate. I hear that Blackpool has bagged both of them :greengrin

BoomtownHibees
04-12-2015, 09:06 PM
You're too late mate. I hear that Blackpool has bagged both of them :greengrin

Bagged?