Hanlon
Stevenson

Fyvie
McGinn
McGeouch

Keatings
Malonga
Cummings

Another crucial game on Saturday. Anything less than a win would be a real blow for us considering the run we've been on.
Rangers travel to Raith on Saturday with the chance of dropping points to allow us to close the gap at the top after they stretched it back to 3 points in midweek.
Morton will provide stiff opposition and I think the conditions will suit them, however, I'm confident that we'll pick up another victory at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halifaxhibby
03-12-2015, 12:42 AM
The zombies will get a run for their money against raith. Tight pitch and well organised. It was no walk in the park for us last time we were there.
The weather will be a leveller for our game in greenock supposed to be wet and wild.

GGTTH

oneone73
03-12-2015, 08:42 AM
The weather will be a leveller for our game in greenock supposed to be wet and wild.

GGTTH

Oh great. Really looking forward to this uncovered bench seating. Surely we'll be allowed to stand?

HH81
03-12-2015, 09:06 AM
I will be there. Expect rain if the forcast is correct.

Billy Whizz
03-12-2015, 09:24 AM
I will be there. Expect rain if the forcast is correct.

Heavy rain is the forecast. Thank you Morton for putting all your home fans under cover, treating the away fans appallingly

legends of 73
03-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Waterproofs are already dug out. I'll be like the nook o the north on Saturday 🌨🌨☔️☔️☔️🌧🌧

legends of 73
03-12-2015, 10:48 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2647948#:greengrin:greengrin

scoopyboy
03-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Heavy rain is the forecast. Thank you Morton for putting all your home fans under cover, treating the away fans appallingly

What would you expect them to do Billy?

Put us under cover and let all their fans get wet?

Did you concern yourself when the Dunbar end was open but we were under cover.

I do understand where you are coming from regarding your father, could you not contact Morton to see if you can get into a covered area. It's not as if you are high risk!!!!

dangermouse
03-12-2015, 11:37 AM
What would you expect them to do Billy?

Put us under cover and let all their fans get wet?

Did you concern yourself when the Dunbar end was open but we were under cover.

I do understand where you are coming from regarding your father, could you not contact Morton to see if you can get into a covered area. It's not as if you are high risk!!!!

Will we get yellow plastick bags to wear :greengrin

marinello59
03-12-2015, 11:40 AM

A massive golf umbrella is the way to go. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
03-12-2015, 12:36 PM

Got myself a poncho from Poundland to wear!

scoopyboy
03-12-2015, 12:36 PM

Them were beauties

Billy Whizz
03-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Looking at the forecast for the next 2 days, heavy rain expected. Get organised for a real soaking, that's if it's on

Big_Franck
03-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Stubbs said on Hibs TV that Henderson still hasnt resumed training, so he'll be a miss. Think we'll go with cummings, malonga and keatings up front again with mcginn, mcgeouch and fyvie in the middle.

Stuarty27
04-12-2015, 11:09 AM
This might sound like a daft question are you allowed into a ground with an umbrella?

We have sold 900 tickets for the game so be plenty of space in the stand