PDA

View Full Version : NHC Liverpool

Lago
02-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Liverpool 5-1 up Kloop has certainly turned them in a short space of time.

SteveHFC
02-12-2015, 08:29 PM
6-1

Mr White
02-12-2015, 08:31 PM
6-1

Southampton dodge a fatal bullet there by conceding a 6th.

MKHIBEE
02-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Got on them at 6/1 to win when they were 1 down. Very nice

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Diddy cup.

Stax
02-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Managed to miss 5 out of seven goals! skittering about making the tea & running baths for the bairns :greengrin Liverpool looking good though, some cracking finishes (in the replays).

ekhibee
02-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Managed to miss 5 out of seven goals! skittering about making the tea & running baths for the bairns :greengrin Liverpool looking good though, some cracking finishes (in the replays).
Highlights on Channel 5 at 11pm I think.

Lago
02-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Diddy cup.
Not diddy teams though.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Not diddy teams though.

Debatable.

SteveHFC
02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/WeirdAlienatedKitten.gif

Scouse Hibee
02-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Not diddy teams though.

The diddy teams are already out.

erin go bragh
02-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Watched the first 5 mins . All Southhampton , Wanyama should have scored a 2nd to make it 2-0 . Dam the school with their homework for the kids :(

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 09:17 PM
The diddy teams are already out.

Too busy focusing on the big competitions. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
02-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Too busy focusing on the big competitions. :wink:

If only that were true but you know it isn't which is pleasing.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 09:28 PM
If only that were true but you know it isn't which is pleasing.

:faf:

One win away from the last 16 of the Champions League
One point off the top of the Premiership table
FA Cup to come next month

Liverpool, on the other hand...:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
02-12-2015, 09:32 PM
:faf:

One win away from the last 16 of the Champions League
One point off the top of the Premiership table
FA Cup to come next month

Liverpool, on the other hand...:greengrin

You will finish the season winning less than Liverpool.

fat freddy
02-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Southampton dodge a fatal bullet there by conceding a 6th.
Yip, Southampton were so very close to being forever in Liverpool's shadow.

HH81
02-12-2015, 09:45 PM
The whole of football must have been impressed with Liverpool tonight even Man u fans. :agree:

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 09:49 PM

It's not possible to win less than nothing. :greengrin

ehf
02-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Yip, Southampton were so very close to being forever in Liverpool's shadow.

Would have killed them as a club.

Pete
02-12-2015, 10:13 PM
It's probably impossible not to like Klopp as his positivity is infectious.

Liverpool have got a good one here.

Scouse Hibee
02-12-2015, 10:55 PM
It's not possible to win less than nothing. :greengrin

Put your money where your mouth is then :-)

JimBHibees
03-12-2015, 08:15 AM

The guys that follow Man U that I know are I think wishing they had got Klopp rather than LVG. The styles of football are night and day, United slow and ponderous with little risk while Liverpool fast paced and dynamic with loads of goal threat. Early days but it is there for all to see even fringe players are playing out of their skin for him and teh way they dismantled Man City a few weeks back was hugely impressive even allowing for City being weaker than they might have been.

Salt N Sauzee
03-12-2015, 08:21 AM
The guys that follow Man U that I know are I think wishing they had got Klopp rather than LVG. The styles of football are night and day, United slow and ponderous with little risk while Liverpool fast paced and dynamic with loads of goal threat. Early days but it is there for all to see even fringe players are playing out of their skin for him and teh way they dismantled Man City a few weeks back was hugely impressive even allowing for City being weaker than they might have been.

There's not one team in the Prem that wouldn't swap their current manager for Klopp.

Since90+2
03-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Klopp has done brilliant with Liverpool and I think he will get them top 4 next year.

Definately a diddy cup though , the big sides in England dont give a monkeys about it.

Salt N Sauzee
03-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Klopp has done brilliant with Liverpool and I think he will get them top 4 next year.

Definately a diddy cup though , the big sides in England dont give a monkeys about it.

Never understood why people have this viewpoint. When you look at the statistics they'd certainly suggest otherwise.

Since 04/05 Chelsea & Man United have won it 3 times each. With Spurs, Birmingham, Liverpool, Swansea & Man City winning it once each. Surely if it was really a "Diddy" cup. Only Diddy teams would win it every time?

It's a sad day when Football clubs and Fans alike start to believe that their club, no matter how big or small, are above these kinds of competitions. It's what Football should be all about, Silverware!

CorrieHibs
03-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Great result last night. Going to St.James on Sunday cannae wait. C'mon the Pool.

CorrieHibs
03-12-2015, 08:46 AM

Apart Chelsea who won it last season and City the year before. Massive diddy cup right enough.

Since90+2
03-12-2015, 08:56 AM
The difference being if Liverpool win it they will act like they have won the Champions League whereas the proper big sides are not too fussed.

BoomtownHibees
03-12-2015, 09:00 AM
The difference being if Liverpool win it they will act like they have won the Champions League whereas the proper big sides are not too fussed.

Nonsense

LancsHibs
03-12-2015, 09:02 AM

True, but if we manage to win the Scottish League Cup I will be bouncing of the ceiling:hyper

allezsauzee
03-12-2015, 09:35 AM

Liverpool will be top 4 this season

Bad Martini
03-12-2015, 11:16 AM
All ye haters of the mighty reds, GIRFUY.

:na na::na na::na na:

No debate, discussion, bitterness or bollocks.

Took pelters for long enough with that arse Brendan in charge. Now were back.

WALK ON.

ENDOF :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
03-12-2015, 11:19 AM
All ye haters of the mighty reds, GIRFUY.

:na na::na na::na na:

No debate, discussion, bitterness or bollocks.

Took pelters for long enough with that arse Brendan in charge. Now were back.

WALK ON.

ENDOF :thumbsup:

The arse that almost won you the league, how fickle. :greengrin

easty
03-12-2015, 11:21 AM

nah

Salt N Sauzee
03-12-2015, 11:24 AM

comfortably.

EdinMike
03-12-2015, 11:47 AM
I feel like I'm in the middle of a Mummy and Daddy argument when it comes to Klopp, I love the guy. Hate Liverpool though, too much Toffee stuck in my teeth. Can't decide who to chose !

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 03:12 PM

Whst a load if pish,ask the players at every club if they think it's a diddy cup. You sound like a jambo with this diddy cup nonsense

Since90+2
03-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Ahh the old sound like a Jambo because I dont have post count of the thousands and spend half my life on here.

Liverpool are small fry now and have been for years. Get over it.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 03:16 PM

More pish,every team needs to have a winning mentality if Klopp starts off his reign with quick silverware it will be a massive statement. Oh and Liverpool don't have to act like they won the CL, the big teams don't come close to 5 ;-)

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Ahh the old sound like a Jambo because I dont have post count of the thousands and spend half my life on here.

I can't see your post count on my phone and couldn't care less how often you post,you sound clueless anyway. If you dislike Liverpool fair enough no problem just say that, but trying to justify it with crazy statements is daft.

Since90+2
03-12-2015, 03:31 PM
I geniunely dont care about any English clubs, I have no affinity to any team or interest in them personally.

Liverpool at this moment in time though are not a top club in England. Klopp may change that , infact I would think he has a very good chance of making them a top 4 club again.

The fact remains though that the top clubs in England are now viewed as Manchester City , Manchester United , Arsenal and Chelsea.

Christ, Liverpool have not been the best team in their country in 25 years.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I geniunely dont care about any English clubs, I have no affinity to any team or interest in them personally.

Liverpool at this moment in time though are not a top club in England. Klopp may change that , infact I would think he has a very good chance of making them a top 4 club again.

The fact remains though that the top clubs in England are now viewed as Manchester City , Manchester United , Arsenal and Chelsea.

Aye okay then.

HibbyAndy
03-12-2015, 03:34 PM

This will be the top 4 again this season.

Edit: Just saw the league table :greengrin Replace chelsea with Spurs or Liverpool for 4th place

jgl07
03-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Liverpool certainly seem to have improved using Klop's high pressing style. However they have much the same players as last season and I wonder if the current results with continue as the other teams work out how to cope with this style.

I think there are five teams chasing four CL places. Six if Leicester can maintain their current form. If there is any justice Man United will be one to miss out given their truly mind numbing style of play.

Lago
03-12-2015, 06:23 PM

What a ridiculous statement your last sentence is, I wish Hibs were as small fry as Liverpool.

God Petrie
03-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Paulo Maldini has won as many European cups as Liverpool.

Sir David Gray
03-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Put your money where your mouth is then :-)

:wink:

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 06:55 PM

:wink:

Name your price.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Paulo Maldini has won as many European cups as Liverpool.

And more than the big four!

Mr White
03-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Everton liverpool final scouse? That'd be a decent day out!

Sir David Gray
03-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Name your price.

£20 donation to Dnipro Kids from the loser?

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 09:21 PM
£20 donation to Dnipro Kids from the loser?

:aok:

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Everton liverpool final scouse? That'd be a decent day out!

Would be superb mate, was at both the Mersey FA cup finals 86 & 89, doubt I'd get a ticket if they both get there this time though.

Sir David Gray
03-12-2015, 09:37 PM
:aok:

OK. :aok:

For the avoidance of doubt, for you to win, Liverpool must win more titles in the regular 2015-16 than Manchester United.

And titles are defined as;

English Premier League
FA Cup
English League Cup
Champions League
Europa League

If Manchester United win more titles or the two teams are tied then I win.

Deal?

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 09:48 PM
OK. :aok:

For the avoidance of doubt, for you to win, Liverpool must win more titles in the regular 2015-16 than Manchester United.

And titles are defined as;

English Premier League
FA Cup
English League Cup
Champions League
Europa League

If Manchester United win more titles or the two teams are tied then I win.

Deal?

Did you get your lawyer to draw that up? :greengrin

Yes that sounds right, you have a deal :aok:

WeeRussell
03-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Aye okay then.

While the previous posts may not have been bang on the money - what he put in that post was all correct?

With Chelsea toiling, Liverpool have a chance of scraping into the top 4 this season. Definitely improving under the likeable Klopp. I'll still guess they finish outside the top 4 though :greengrin

Jonnyboy
03-12-2015, 10:00 PM

For someone that doesn't have any real interest in English football you certainly show quite a lot of aggression towards Liverpool!

Oh and by the way, I've got thousands of posts but certainly don't spend half my life on here 😉

PS to Scouse - thought Liverpool were excellent at St Mary's and a great watch. I really like wee Joe Allen and feel he's maybe a bit of an unsung hero ✨

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
While the previous posts may not have been bang on the money - what he put in that post was all correct?

With Chelsea toiling, Liverpool have a chance of scraping into the top 4 this season. Definitely improving under the likeable Klopp. I'll still guess they finish outside the top 4 though :greengrin

I said aye okay then :confused:

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
For someone that doesn't have any real interest in English football you certainly show quite a lot of aggression towards Liverpool!

Oh and by the way, I've got thousands of posts but certainly don't spend half my life on here 

PS to Scouse - thought Liverpool were excellent at St Mary's and a great watch. I really like wee Joe Allen and feel he's maybe a bit of an unsung hero ✨

Some very decent stuff being played at the minute JB, Joe Allen amongst others seems to be responding to whatever Klopp is doing, very similar situation to when Rogers had Liverpool playing at a really high tempo, pressing and blowing teams away early doors with Suarez and Sturridge.
Klopp is some character and a breath of fresh air with his laid back jovial approach to the press, don't know what he says or does behind closed doors but the spirit is coming back to the Liverpool team and I genuinely believe we will make the top four and silverware this season. A bold statement this early on, but hey ho why not :greengrin

Sir David Gray
03-12-2015, 10:34 PM

:greengrin I know what English football's like and wouldn't put it past either club to suddenly jet off to Dubai for a week if they don't have a game for whatever reason and then organise some wee tournament against local teams and then parade a trophy around for winning the competition.

That disnae count. :greengrin

_hucks_
04-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Would be superb mate, was at both the Mersey FA cup finals 86 & 89, doubt I'd get a ticket if they both get there this time though.

Even the semi a couple of years ago was a massive game, the whole city was at a standstill for it.
It was particularly bizarre for me - it was the day of the grand national and I was working in a bookies in Toxteth at the time. We were the usual levels of rammed right up until kick off, when the whole place emptied out. Was the same right across the city - 90 minutes of not a bet taken on what is the busiest day of the year.
Was the same day we beat Aberdeen in the semi of the Scottish.

WeeRussell
04-12-2015, 11:16 AM
I said aye okay then :confused:

Apologies - I am just that used to sarcasm :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
09-12-2015, 06:58 PM

Sir David Gray
28-02-2016, 09:24 PM

Do you want to just pay out now or do you want to prolong the agony until the end of the season? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Do you want to just pay out now or do you want to prolong the agony until the end of the season? :greengrin

Don't be silly why would I pay out now.
Once we put you out of Europe and go on to win it I will let you settle up.

Sir David Gray
28-02-2016, 09:51 PM

:greengrin Very good.

Sir David Gray
18-05-2016, 08:42 PM

How about now? :greengrin

I'll find out who the cheque should be payable to and let you know. :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
18-05-2016, 08:46 PM
never saw this thread, is it too late to put a wager on :greengrin

Sir David Gray
18-05-2016, 09:13 PM
never saw this thread, is it too late to put a wager on :greengrin

You better ask SH I'm sure he'll be happy for you to take on his bet. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
18-05-2016, 09:17 PM
You better ask SH I'm sure he'll be happy for you to take on his bet. :greengrin

right no mucking about, am in

http://worldofmonopoly.com/albert/images/UK-50-banknote-GREEN-Matt-Robinson-2012.jpg