View Full Version : NHC Liverpool

02-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Liverpool 5-1 up Kloop has certainly turned them in a short space of time.

02-12-2015, 08:29 PM
6-1

02-12-2015, 08:31 PM
6-1

Southampton dodge a fatal bullet there by conceding a 6th.

MKHIBEE
02-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Got on them at 6/1 to win when they were 1 down. Very nice

02-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Diddy cup.

Stax
02-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Managed to miss 5 out of seven goals! skittering about making the tea & running baths for the bairns :greengrin Liverpool looking good though, some cracking finishes (in the replays).

02-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Managed to miss 5 out of seven goals! skittering about making the tea & running baths for the bairns :greengrin Liverpool looking good though, some cracking finishes (in the replays).
Highlights on Channel 5 at 11pm I think.

02-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Diddy cup.
Not diddy teams though.

02-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Not diddy teams though.

Debatable.

02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/WeirdAlienatedKitten.gif

02-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Not diddy teams though.

The diddy teams are already out.

02-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Watched the first 5 mins . All Southhampton , Wanyama should have scored a 2nd to make it 2-0 . Dam the school with their homework for the kids :(

02-12-2015, 09:17 PM
The diddy teams are already out.

Too busy focusing on the big competitions. :wink:

02-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Too busy focusing on the big competitions. :wink:

If only that were true but you know it isn't which is pleasing.

02-12-2015, 09:28 PM
If only that were true but you know it isn't which is pleasing.

One win away from the last 16 of the Champions League
One point off the top of the Premiership table
FA Cup to come next month

Liverpool, on the other hand...:greengrin

02-12-2015, 09:32 PM

One win away from the last 16 of the Champions League
One point off the top of the Premiership table
FA Cup to come next month

Liverpool, on the other hand...:greengrin

You will finish the season winning less than Liverpool.

02-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Southampton dodge a fatal bullet there by conceding a 6th.
Yip, Southampton were so very close to being forever in Liverpool's shadow.

02-12-2015, 09:45 PM
The whole of football must have been impressed with Liverpool tonight even Man u fans. :agree:

02-12-2015, 09:49 PM

It's not possible to win less than nothing. :greengrin

02-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Yip, Southampton were so very close to being forever in Liverpool's shadow.

Would have killed them as a club.

02-12-2015, 10:13 PM
It's probably impossible not to like Klopp as his positivity is infectious.

Liverpool have got a good one here.

02-12-2015, 10:55 PM
It's not possible to win less than nothing. :greengrin

Put your money where your mouth is then :-)

03-12-2015, 08:15 AM

The guys that follow Man U that I know are I think wishing they had got Klopp rather than LVG. The styles of football are night and day, United slow and ponderous with little risk while Liverpool fast paced and dynamic with loads of goal threat. Early days but it is there for all to see even fringe players are playing out of their skin for him and teh way they dismantled Man City a few weeks back was hugely impressive even allowing for City being weaker than they might have been.

Salt N Sauzee
03-12-2015, 08:21 AM
The guys that follow Man U that I know are I think wishing they had got Klopp rather than LVG. The styles of football are night and day, United slow and ponderous with little risk while Liverpool fast paced and dynamic with loads of goal threat. Early days but it is there for all to see even fringe players are playing out of their skin for him and teh way they dismantled Man City a few weeks back was hugely impressive even allowing for City being weaker than they might have been.

There's not one team in the Prem that wouldn't swap their current manager for Klopp.

03-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Klopp has done brilliant with Liverpool and I think he will get them top 4 next year.

Definately a diddy cup though , the big sides in England dont give a monkeys about it.

Salt N Sauzee
03-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Klopp has done brilliant with Liverpool and I think he will get them top 4 next year.

Definately a diddy cup though , the big sides in England dont give a monkeys about it.

Never understood why people have this viewpoint. When you look at the statistics they'd certainly suggest otherwise.

Since 04/05 Chelsea & Man United have won it 3 times each. With Spurs, Birmingham, Liverpool, Swansea & Man City winning it once each. Surely if it was really a "Diddy" cup. Only Diddy teams would win it every time?

It's a sad day when Football clubs and Fans alike start to believe that their club, no matter how big or small, are above these kinds of competitions. It's what Football should be all about, Silverware!

03-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Great result last night. Going to St.James on Sunday cannae wait. C'mon the Pool.

03-12-2015, 08:46 AM

Apart Chelsea who won it last season and City the year before. Massive diddy cup right enough.

03-12-2015, 08:56 AM
The difference being if Liverpool win it they will act like they have won the Champions League whereas the proper big sides are not too fussed.

03-12-2015, 09:00 AM
The difference being if Liverpool win it they will act like they have won the Champions League whereas the proper big sides are not too fussed.

Nonsense

03-12-2015, 09:02 AM

True, but if we manage to win the Scottish League Cup I will be bouncing of the ceiling:hyper

03-12-2015, 09:35 AM

Liverpool will be top 4 this season

03-12-2015, 11:16 AM
All ye haters of the mighty reds, GIRFUY.

:na na::na na::na na:

No debate, discussion, bitterness or bollocks.

Took pelters for long enough with that arse Brendan in charge. Now were back.

WALK ON.

ENDOF :thumbsup:

03-12-2015, 11:19 AM
All ye haters of the mighty reds, GIRFUY.

:na na::na na::na na:

No debate, discussion, bitterness or bollocks.

Took pelters for long enough with that arse Brendan in charge. Now were back.

WALK ON.

ENDOF :thumbsup:

The arse that almost won you the league, how fickle. :greengrin

03-12-2015, 11:21 AM

nah

Salt N Sauzee
03-12-2015, 11:24 AM

comfortably.

03-12-2015, 11:47 AM
I feel like I'm in the middle of a Mummy and Daddy argument when it comes to Klopp, I love the guy. Hate Liverpool though, too much Toffee stuck in my teeth. Can't decide who to chose !

03-12-2015, 03:12 PM

Whst a load if pish,ask the players at every club if they think it's a diddy cup. You sound like a jambo with this diddy cup nonsense

03-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Ahh the old sound like a Jambo because I dont have post count of the thousands and spend half my life on here.

Liverpool are small fry now and have been for years. Get over it.

03-12-2015, 03:16 PM

More pish,every team needs to have a winning mentality if Klopp starts off his reign with quick silverware it will be a massive statement. Oh and Liverpool don't have to act like they won the CL, the big teams don't come close to 5 ;-)

03-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Ahh the old sound like a Jambo because I dont have post count of the thousands and spend half my life on here.

I can't see your post count on my phone and couldn't care less how often you post,you sound clueless anyway. If you dislike Liverpool fair enough no problem just say that, but trying to justify it with crazy statements is daft.

03-12-2015, 03:31 PM
I geniunely dont care about any English clubs, I have no affinity to any team or interest in them personally.

Liverpool at this moment in time though are not a top club in England. Klopp may change that , infact I would think he has a very good chance of making them a top 4 club again.

The fact remains though that the top clubs in England are now viewed as Manchester City , Manchester United , Arsenal and Chelsea.

Christ, Liverpool have not been the best team in their country in 25 years.

03-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I geniunely dont care about any English clubs, I have no affinity to any team or interest in them personally.

Liverpool at this moment in time though are not a top club in England. Klopp may change that , infact I would think he has a very good chance of making them a top 4 club again.

The fact remains though that the top clubs in England are now viewed as Manchester City , Manchester United , Arsenal and Chelsea.

Aye okay then.

03-12-2015, 03:34 PM

This will be the top 4 again this season.

Edit: Just saw the league table :greengrin Replace chelsea with Spurs or Liverpool for 4th place

03-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Liverpool certainly seem to have improved using Klop's high pressing style. However they have much the same players as last season and I wonder if the current results with continue as the other teams work out how to cope with this style.

I think there are five teams chasing four CL places. Six if Leicester can maintain their current form. If there is any justice Man United will be one to miss out given their truly mind numbing style of play.

03-12-2015, 06:23 PM

What a ridiculous statement your last sentence is, I wish Hibs were as small fry as Liverpool.

03-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Paulo Maldini has won as many European cups as Liverpool.

03-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Put your money where your mouth is then :-)

03-12-2015, 06:55 PM

Name your price.

03-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Paulo Maldini has won as many European cups as Liverpool.

And more than the big four!

03-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Everton liverpool final scouse? That'd be a decent day out!

03-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Name your price.

£20 donation to Dnipro Kids from the loser?

03-12-2015, 09:21 PM
£20 donation to Dnipro Kids from the loser?

03-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Everton liverpool final scouse? That'd be a decent day out!

Would be superb mate, was at both the Mersey FA cup finals 86 & 89, doubt I'd get a ticket if they both get there this time though.

03-12-2015, 09:37 PM

OK. :aok:

For the avoidance of doubt, for you to win, Liverpool must win more titles in the regular 2015-16 than Manchester United.

And titles are defined as;

English Premier League
FA Cup
English League Cup
Champions League
Europa League

If Manchester United win more titles or the two teams are tied then I win.

Deal?

03-12-2015, 09:48 PM
OK. :aok:

For the avoidance of doubt, for you to win, Liverpool must win more titles in the regular 2015-16 than Manchester United.

And titles are defined as;

English Premier League
FA Cup
English League Cup
Champions League
Europa League

If Manchester United win more titles or the two teams are tied then I win.

Deal?

Did you get your lawyer to draw that up? :greengrin

Yes that sounds right, you have a deal :aok:

03-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Aye okay then.

While the previous posts may not have been bang on the money - what he put in that post was all correct?

With Chelsea toiling, Liverpool have a chance of scraping into the top 4 this season. Definitely improving under the likeable Klopp. I'll still guess they finish outside the top 4 though :greengrin

03-12-2015, 10:00 PM

For someone that doesn't have any real interest in English football you certainly show quite a lot of aggression towards Liverpool!

Oh and by the way, I've got thousands of posts but certainly don't spend half my life on here 😉

PS to Scouse - thought Liverpool were excellent at St Mary's and a great watch. I really like wee Joe Allen and feel he's maybe a bit of an unsung hero ✨

03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
While the previous posts may not have been bang on the money - what he put in that post was all correct?

With Chelsea toiling, Liverpool have a chance of scraping into the top 4 this season. Definitely improving under the likeable Klopp. I'll still guess they finish outside the top 4 though :greengrin

I said aye okay then :confused:

03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
For someone that doesn't have any real interest in English football you certainly show quite a lot of aggression towards Liverpool!

Oh and by the way, I've got thousands of posts but certainly don't spend half my life on here 

PS to Scouse - thought Liverpool were excellent at St Mary's and a great watch. I really like wee Joe Allen and feel he's maybe a bit of an unsung hero ✨

Some very decent stuff being played at the minute JB, Joe Allen amongst others seems to be responding to whatever Klopp is doing, very similar situation to when Rogers had Liverpool playing at a really high tempo, pressing and blowing teams away early doors with Suarez and Sturridge.
Klopp is some character and a breath of fresh air with his laid back jovial approach to the press, don't know what he says or does behind closed doors but the spirit is coming back to the Liverpool team and I genuinely believe we will make the top four and silverware this season. A bold statement this early on, but hey ho why not :greengrin

03-12-2015, 10:34 PM

:greengrin I know what English football's like and wouldn't put it past either club to suddenly jet off to Dubai for a week if they don't have a game for whatever reason and then organise some wee tournament against local teams and then parade a trophy around for winning the competition.

That disnae count. :greengrin

_hucks_
04-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Would be superb mate, was at both the Mersey FA cup finals 86 & 89, doubt I'd get a ticket if they both get there this time though.

Even the semi a couple of years ago was a massive game, the whole city was at a standstill for it.
It was particularly bizarre for me - it was the day of the grand national and I was working in a bookies in Toxteth at the time. We were the usual levels of rammed right up until kick off, when the whole place emptied out. Was the same right across the city - 90 minutes of not a bet taken on what is the busiest day of the year.
Was the same day we beat Aberdeen in the semi of the Scottish.

04-12-2015, 11:16 AM
I said aye okay then :confused:

Apologies - I am just that used to sarcasm :greengrin

09-12-2015, 06:58 PM

28-02-2016, 09:24 PM

Do you want to just pay out now or do you want to prolong the agony until the end of the season? :greengrin

28-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Do you want to just pay out now or do you want to prolong the agony until the end of the season? :greengrin

Don't be silly why would I pay out now.
Once we put you out of Europe and go on to win it I will let you settle up.

28-02-2016, 09:51 PM

:greengrin Very good.

18-05-2016, 08:42 PM

How about now? :greengrin

I'll find out who the cheque should be payable to and let you know. :wink:

18-05-2016, 08:46 PM
never saw this thread, is it too late to put a wager on :greengrin

18-05-2016, 09:13 PM
never saw this thread, is it too late to put a wager on :greengrin

You better ask SH I'm sure he'll be happy for you to take on his bet. :greengrin

18-05-2016, 09:17 PM
You better ask SH I'm sure he'll be happy for you to take on his bet. :greengrin

right no mucking about, am in

http://worldofmonopoly.com/albert/images/UK-50-banknote-GREEN-Matt-Robinson-2012.jpg