PDA

View Full Version : Rangers tickets (28th Dec)

Hibby70
02-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Anyone have an idea when the tickets will go on sale?

Also what the points threshold(s) might be - I assume we'll get the usual 950 tickets.

Any truth in the rumours that they're putting us in the Sandy Jardine stand on the half way line instead - anyone got a spare safety helmet?

SteveHFC
02-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Must be on sale next week at some point.

HH81
02-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Any spares? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Anyone have an idea when the tickets will go on sale?

Also what the points threshold(s) might be - I assume we'll get the usual 950 tickets.

Any truth in the rumours that they're putting us in the Sandy Jardine stand on the half way line instead - anyone got a spare safety helmet?

We'll get our normal 900 odd allocation.

.Sean.
02-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Wonder what the loyalty points threshold will be? think I should be fine.

PatHead
02-12-2015, 01:41 PM

I will be fine with over 400 but son will be tight.

Billy Whizz
02-12-2015, 01:43 PM

Think 1st dibs will be around 440 or so

SteveHFC
02-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Think 1st dibs will be around 440 or so

Good enough for me :greengrin

.Sean.
02-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Good enough for me :greengrin
Think I'm about 420

silverhibee
02-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Must be on sale next week at some point.

You getting me a ticket Steve. :thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
02-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Think I'm about 420

421 for me, which will be plenty.

HH81
02-12-2015, 03:24 PM
You getting me a ticket Steve. :thumbsup:

And me? :-)

Can anyone confirm kick off time and is it on tv?

Bristolhibby
02-12-2015, 03:43 PM
And me? :-)

Can anyone confirm kick off time and is it on tv?

Definitely on TV. KO either 19:45 or 20:00.

J

Bristolhibby
02-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Can anyone explain why we only get 950 tickets?

This silly bugger allocation began at the playoffs, has it continued on?

Do we still give them all or half of the South Stand?

Bout time we all got back to normal when it comes to away tickets.

J

Baldy Foghorn
02-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Definitely on TV. KO either 19:45 or 20:00.

J

Kick off is 15.00

Baldy Foghorn
02-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Can anyone explain why we only get 950 tickets?

This silly bugger allocation began at the playoffs, has it continued on?

Do we still give them all or half of the South Stand?

Bout time we all got back to normal when it comes to away tickets.

J

We have always been given a small allocation for league games. They get the Whole South Stand at ER, which makes sense as we can't turn money down..........

Bristolhibby
02-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Kick off is 15.00

LOL. Load of pish from me.

J

Bristolhibby
02-12-2015, 04:01 PM
We have always been given a small allocation for league games. They get the Whole South Stand at ER, which makes sense as we can't turn money down..........

Na, this 950 is a new thing. IIRC it used to be circa 1,400 minimum. We had a bit of a quid pro quo with allocations. It all got a bit stupid over the playoff.

Remember the Cup game getting the whole stand behind the goals a few years ago.

J

wookie70
02-12-2015, 04:05 PM
I have 408 but have attended 3 away games where i have paid at the gate and not got loyalty points. Paying at the gate of course saves Hibs a small amount of administration in the buying so I had hoped there was a way to get the points back with the ticket stubbs. Not really a problem for the vast majority of priority games but no doubt it will come into play at some point.

Still pondering Ipox but not sure about going to a soft top stadium in the depth of winter.

bigwheel
02-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Na, this 950 is a new thing. IIRC it used to be circa 1,400 minimum. We had a bit of a quid pro quo with allocations. It all got a bit stupid over the playoff.

J

Tbh. There are only a few occasions in recent years we have actually sold out even that small amount...there seems to be a reluctance of many to go there. Although this game will sell out , for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
02-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Tbh. There are only a few occasions in recent years we have actually sold out even that small amount...there seems to be a reluctance of many to go there. Although this game will sell out , for sure

Lucky if there was 400 when we pumped them 3-0 under CC.......

scoopyboy
02-12-2015, 04:12 PM

J

You were well out with the kick off time and you are well out again with the ticket allocation.

You have to get a certain % of tickets for a Scottish cup tie, hence getting the stand behind the goals.

We were on 950 well before the play off, both games in the league for example.

Bristolhibby
02-12-2015, 05:17 PM
You were well out with the kick off time and you are well out again with the ticket allocation.

You have to get a certain % of tickets for a Scottish cup tie, hence getting the stand behind the goals.

We were on 950 well before the play off, both games in the league for example.

And previous seasons? Just seem to remember having more in the past.

Aye, I've put my hand up to the KO time, forgot it was a BH.

950 seems pitiful for such a big game.

Is there any plans to ask for more?

J

duffers
02-12-2015, 05:23 PM
There should be some rule saying away fans should be allowed at least 5% of the ground. Imagine the uproar if we gave them 400 tickets.

scoopyboy
02-12-2015, 05:33 PM

J

Not sure.

Pretty certain the 950 will go quick but almost as sure Rangers will be able to sell the rest of their tickets so probably will make no more available.

scoopyboy
02-12-2015, 05:35 PM
There should be some rule saying away fans should be allowed at least 5% of the ground. Imagine the uproar if we [/B[B]]gave them 400 tickets.

Yeah, I for one would be furious.

Imagine losing out in excess of 3000 tickets at £28.

tartanhibee
02-12-2015, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=scoopyboy;4515495]Yeah, I for one would be furious.

Imagine losing out in excess of 3000 tickets at £28.[/QUOTE

Sad what football has become.

All about the Money.

Baldy Foghorn
02-12-2015, 05:44 PM
[/QUOTE

Sad what football has become.

All about the Money.

We can't afford to lose 70-80k through stubborness, have you seen our home crowds?

tartanhibee
02-12-2015, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=tartanhibee;4515497]

We can't afford to lose 70-80k through stubborness, have you seen our home crowds?

This was the point I was making we can't afford to lose this money and its sad what football has become, everyone is looking to make there next £

scoopyboy
02-12-2015, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=Baldy Foghorn;4515499]

This was the point I was making we can't afford to lose this money and its sad what football has become, everyone is looking to make there next £

Money has always had a role to play in football.

erin go bragh
02-12-2015, 06:19 PM

J
Hibs asked for more tickets last season (0-2 game ) After waiting almost a week on their answer , we got none extra . So no chance of any extra this time .

GGTTH

bathhibby
02-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Great - so living down south and only been to one away game this year I'm ****ed.

Hibeesforever
02-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Considering the home end again. However, the play off wasn't a pleasant experience and this time even more confident of a win, so will have to seriously see. Ridiculous that in a 50,000 stadium, that will not sell out, we only get 950.

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2015, 07:35 PM
depending on our league position the next home game v the bigots on 5th march, we should only give them at the very most half the south, only this time make it a horizontal split and hopefully no hibs fans pour cups of bovril(and other wet stuff) half-eaten pies etc etc down on to the bigots below, and hopefully police scotland react like they do at the bigot dome...any away fans complaining shall be ejected..sorted

Bristolhibby
02-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Considering the home end again. However, the play off wasn't a pleasant experience and this time even more confident of a win, so will have to seriously see. Ridiculous that in a 50,000 stadium, that will not sell out, we only get 950.

Considering doing this. How bad was it really?

I like to think I can control my emotions for 90 minutes.

J

S4uzee
02-12-2015, 08:45 PM

I would think it will sell out, especially with the game being around Christmas and league positions

ancient hibee
02-12-2015, 08:48 PM
I would think it will sell out, especially with the game being around Christmas and league positions

After all it may be their last chance to keep in touch with us.

SteveHFC
02-12-2015, 08:49 PM
421 for me, which will be plenty.
455 :greengrin

Sir David Gray
02-12-2015, 08:55 PM

J

Sevco can afford to give us a small number of tickets because they will be able to sell out the rest of the stadium with their own fans.

Sadly, we don't have that luxury at Easter Road.

monktonharp
02-12-2015, 11:18 PM

while I fully respect the comments of Mr Foghorn on this issue, do remember there are a few that firstly .......widnae be seen deid in Ibrox, but mainly.....have a real problem trying to get a ticket! this, in itself causes problems from "smaller supporters clubs" trying to justify running a bus to the game. It is not as if we can pop in for a friendly pint, at a boozer in Govan. It is usually a nightmare to get through the glesga traffic at the best of times,...., it is a disgrace that we get a pittance of an amount regarding the available seats for Hibees. Added to that is the absolute disgrace that the polis insist in letting 50k huns go out, after the game then allow us to get out(950 fans) while we are also still hounded by the remnants of bampots from the hun support. I don't agree that they should be given a full end (the Dunbar End) at ER. treat others, as they treat you. half that amount, whether money is involved or not, should suffice.

Hermit Crab
03-12-2015, 06:45 AM
458 for me. :greengrin. This game will sell out, no question of that. Also no question that The Rangers will point blank refuse to give us anymore tickets.

green&left
03-12-2015, 07:58 AM

It's only been a problem this season and last. And even then the first game this season wasn't a sellout. Very close it but didn't actually sellout IIRC.

Can see people's point if we were selling out the likes of Ibrox and Parkhead easily every time we went there. However i've been to Glasgow plenty times when only 400 have been arsed making the trip when we were pish...

craigmounthibby
03-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Not sure.

Pretty certain the 950 will go quick but almost as sure Rangers will be able to sell the rest of their tickets so probably will make no more available.
It's because for league games, The Rangers charge the club for all tickets, effectively in advance of distribution. In theory, more could be made available if asked for, but if Hibs only sell 700 tickets, they have to pay The Rangers for all 950 - and at adult prices for all non-sold tickets.

The weegies do exactly the same.

:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2015, 05:55 PM
I cant see why they don't give us more tickets if requested, they gave the savilles extra last season but refused to give us extra?

Why? :confused:

Killiehibbie
03-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Considering doing this. How bad was it really?

I like to think I can control my emotions for 90 minutes.

J
Was in the Broomloan for play off game and it wasn't too bad, don't know what would've happened if we scored though.

Pretty Boy
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
I cant see why they don't give us more tickets if requested, they gave the savilles extra last season but refused to give us extra?

Why? :confused:

The Rangers v Hearts game at Ibrox ended in a lot of finger pointing and hard man impersonations only foiled by a pesky piece of cloth a foot wide that these radges just couldn't get past. Think a bus got it's windows tanned by some real heroes as well.

Police said no when we asked for more tickets apparently.

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2015, 06:21 AM
The Rangers v Hearts game at Ibrox ended in a lot of finger pointing and hard man impersonations only foiled by a pesky piece of cloth a foot wide that these radges just couldn't get past. Think a bus got it's windows tanned by some real heroes as well.

Police said no when we asked for more tickets apparently.

They got more tickets for every game they played at ibrox, something not quite right here.

Especially when you consider the savilles reduced the rangers allocation?

green&left
04-12-2015, 08:15 AM
It's because for league games, The Rangers charge the club for all tickets, effectively in advance of distribution. In theory, more could be made available if asked for, but if Hibs only sell 700 tickets, they have to pay The Rangers for all 950 - and at adult prices for all non-sold tickets.

The weegies do exactly the same.

:rolleyes:

Thats a myth.