PDA

View Full Version : Rangers game in Sydney!

andrew70
30-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Can any of our Australian based Hibees tell me what channel I will get the Rangers game on?

I am across there from the 23rd Dec to 17th Jan so may look into upgrading my HibsTV membership if I unable to find a channel/stream.

monktonharp
30-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Can any of our Australian based Hibees tell me what channel I will get the Rangers game on?

I am across there from the 23rd Dec to 17th Jan so may look into upgrading my HibsTV membership if I unable to find a channel/stream.
Wow, for a few seconds I thought you meant we were playing them in Sydney!

Slicer
30-11-2015, 08:16 PM
If it's on TV anywhere it'll be on Bein Sports but they're usually slow with their schedule.

Can't go wrong with Hibs TV if you're watching it indoors though.

Forza Fred
30-11-2015, 11:58 PM

Hibs TV is the only certain way of viewing.

Not sure how to put this without sounding all sanctimonious, and while it does happen from time to time, the direct telecasting of a game involving two teams from Scotland's lower divisions does not equate to a TV ratings war over here,where competing stations fight for the right to broadcast it in the middle of the night, to a relative low number of weary diehards.:confused:

andrew70
01-12-2015, 09:01 AM
If it's on TV anywhere it'll be on Bein Sports but they're usually slow with their schedule.

Can't go wrong with Hibs TV if you're watching it indoors though.

Hibs TV is the only certain way of viewing.

Not sure how to put this without sounding all sanctimonious, and while it does happen from time to time, the direct telecasting of a game involving two teams from Scotland's lower divisions does not equate to a TV ratings war over here,where competing stations fight for the right to broadcast it in the middle of the night, to a relative low number of weary diehards.:confused:

thanks guys. I have a normal UK monthly Hibs TV account but I assume I'll need to pay more to be able to watch the game in Australia.

Who should I contact with regards to that?

CallumLaidlaw
01-12-2015, 12:14 PM
thanks guys. I have a normal UK monthly Hibs TV account but I assume I'll need to pay more to be able to watch the game in Australia.

Who should I contact with regards to that?

No, just access your account abroad and you'll get the live stream included [emoji106][emoji106]

andrew70
01-12-2015, 12:17 PM
No, just access your account abroad and you'll get the live stream included [emoji106][emoji106]

Great news. Thanks mate, delighted I won't miss the game altogether.