PDA

View Full Version : A thank you from Kenny McAskill

Pretty Boy
26-11-2015, 08:04 PM
As it says on the tin, I received a very nice letter from Kenny McKaskill today thanking all the users of the site for our recent contribution to HSL. I'd like to add a further thanks as due to the generosity of our members we were able to up our initial payment by £500 to £1500. Letter below:

The Admin Team

Hibs.Net

XX XXXXXXX XXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXX XXX

Attention : XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

26th November 2015

Dear XXXXXX,

On behalf of my fellow Directors at HSL please accept our sincerest thanks for your very generous donation. Can I ask you to please pass on our thanks to your colleagues in the Admin Team as well as all of your members who have made this possible.

Since my last update when we had reached 1000 members we have added a further 300 to this total and I am delighted to confirm that we have now just exceeded 1300. While of course our Loyalty Points initiative played a role in this, the impact of your members debating matters on your Forum cannot be understated. Without question I think it is becoming clear to our fellow supporters the very positive impact that the additional monthly funding from HSL is having on our Club. We really believe that this is a team worth investing in and thankfully more and more supporters are sharing this view.

Finally, I hope you don’t mind me reminding everyone that we have a transfer window looming and as ever it would be great if you could continue to spread the word. We hope to encourage all of our fellow supporters to join HSL and become a part owner of our great Club; at the same time helping us to get back to where we want to be – at the top of Scottish football.

Yours sincerely

Kenny McAskill
Chairman

Jonnyboy
26-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Nice letter but he's gone a bit OTT with the kisses :greengrin

On a serious note, more power to HSL and well done all who have joined :agree:

Ozyhibby
26-11-2015, 09:00 PM
1500 by Xmas?
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thecat23
26-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Nice touch, good to see the club giving us feedback on how things are going why acknowledging how big an impact fans forums can make!

I was one who joined recently after debating long and hard. When really I should have just joined it sooner. Well done to all involved.

Moving forward as one GGTTH.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Is the minimum contribution £225(in instalments)?

Scott Allan Key
26-11-2015, 09:19 PM

Yes, but one could reach that amount eventually by £5 DD. It'd take a few years to be a full HSL member of course.

Ozyhibby
26-11-2015, 09:23 PM

Not really. You can stop anytime. £225 get you full membership though.

Hibbyradge
26-11-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm disappointed not to have received a personal letter after my hugely successful recruiting campaigh that was the "Join HSL by 20 November for Loyalty points" thread.

I'm so disappointed that I'm cancelling my D/D (after the points are in the bag, obviously).

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Not really. You can stop anytime. £225 get you full membership though.

Does your certificate drop through the post once you get full membership?

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Yes, but one could reach that amount eventually by £5 DD. It'd take a few years to be a full HSL member of course.

[emoji106]