PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN REVAMP YOUTH RECRUITMENT STRUCTURE

RSS Bot
24-11-2015, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5893)

hibs0666
24-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Looks like the recruitment side is well-structured. The next challenge is retention of the best of the best when Viola and the timhuns come sniffing..

Hamish
24-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Good to see Mike back on the recruitment side. Well known in youth football circles and his experience will be invaluable in identifying new recruits.

easty
24-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Good to see Mike back on the recruitment side. Well known in youth football circles and his experience will be invaluable in identifying new recruits.

Does/did Mike work at Registers of Scotland, or is that a different guy? I'm sure he used to be involved with Hibs, good guy.

Sammy7nil
24-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Does/did Mike work at Registers of Scotland, or is that a different guy? I'm sure he used to be involved with Hibs, good guy.

Yip he worked / works at RoS

my left peg
24-11-2015, 03:42 PM
My youngest son has been playing/training with the 2007s at east mains and the coaching has been fantastic,and the standard high.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
24-11-2015, 03:45 PM
The times they are a changing.

Thankfully.

:flag:

easty
24-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Yip he worked / works at RoS

:aok:

Used to play 5s with him at lunchtime there.

stevie-bee
24-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Very nice guy ,
He was telling me Stubbs approached him himself asked him if he would come back to hibs ,
Say Stubbs is top guy and not sure how long hibs will be able to hold onto him

wookie70
24-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Mike is still a very well liked face at the Registers

lord bunberry
24-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Looks like the recruitment side is well-structured. The next challenge is retention of the best of the best when Viola and the timhuns come sniffing..
Hibs should ban Viola from Easter Road and make sure none of the youngsters are allowed anywhere near him. If a young players family insists on using him we can guess why and stop wasting money developing them

1875STEVE
24-11-2015, 09:08 PM
My nephew is training with the club, and loves it.

He has knocked back Hearts, Celtic and Aston Villa, but that's probably because he's such a massive Hibby,

He trained with the Yams, and apparently there was too much standing about between drills getting bored, and laddies mucking about, where as at East Mains, they are constantly on the move.

Club is defo on the up.

FranckSuzy
24-11-2015, 09:50 PM

He has knocked back Hearts, Celtic and Aston Villa, but that's probably because he's such a massive Hibby,

He trained with the Yams, and apparently there was too much standing about between drills getting bored, and laddies mucking about, where as at East Mains, they are constantly on the move.

Club is defo on the up.

Good to hear and the best of luck to him :aok:

silverhibee
24-11-2015, 10:02 PM

Club is defo on the up.

Best of luck to your nephew. :thumbsup:

Scott Allan Key
24-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Hibs should ban Viola from Easter Road and make sure none of the youngsters are allowed anywhere near him. If a young players family insists on using him we can guess why and stop wasting money developing them

Certainly questions need to be asked. What could legally be done to restrict Viola from representing our young players even though he's really a spiv for the bigots? Sounds like a nasty little mercenary and has been a spanner in the works to our intention and statement that we will now be getting the best youngsters, not Hearts, Celtic and Rangers in our geographical area.