PDA

View Full Version : Fans Rep = Frank Dougan

Baldy Foghorn
22-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Just wanted to say a thanks to FD in something he did for me Yesterday.

I found out during the game, that one of the regulars on our bus had taken unwell at game, and I was told he was taken away by Ambulance. Frank took me to the Police Control Box using his position, and I was able to find out that the person had a bad turn, but was not taken away as I had been initially informed.

The Man was able to watch the game, and returned with us home safely on bus, but thanks to FD I was able to get the right information.

Good to see the Fan's rep helping out in this situation, it was much appreciated.......:aok:

scoopyboy
22-11-2015, 03:27 PM

I found out during the game, that one of the regulars on our bus had taken unwell at game, and I was told he was taken away by Ambulance. Frank took me to the Police Control Box using his position, and I was able to find out that the person had a bad turn, but was not taken away as I had been initially informed.

The Man was able to watch the game, and returned with us home safely on bus, but thanks to FD I was able to get the right information.

Good to see the Fan's rep helping out in this situation, it was much appreciated.......:aok:

I take it you have barred the person that told you he was taken away in an ambulance. :greengrin

Well done Frank and you Brockie.

Baldy Foghorn
22-11-2015, 03:52 PM
I take it you have barred the person that told you he was taken away in an ambulance. :greengrin

Well done Frank and you Brockie.

Cheers J:aok:

Billy Whizz
22-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Well done Frank

PatHead
22-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Well done Frank and Baldy.

Good to hear of you looking after the supporters.

GeorgieH
22-11-2015, 06:40 PM
Nice touch Frank

I must say whilst on the subject of Frank, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the work that you've done for the Hibernian Disabled Supporters Association. Your input has been really welcomed by everyone at the meetings and look forward to working with you in the future on the different initiatives that we are involved in

Just Alf
22-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Nice touch Frank

I must say whilst on the subject of Frank, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the work that you've done for the Hibernian Disabled Supporters Association. Your input has been really welcomed by everyone at the meetings and look forward to working with you in the future on the different initiatives that we are involved in

Good post.... Sometimes it's over used, but Hibs Class springs to mind right about now as I'm reading this thread.

FranckSuzy
22-11-2015, 07:19 PM

Good to hear :agree:

It's also worth saying he is very good with a certain young Hibby who I've been at the games with recently, as are you BF :greengrin :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
22-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Good to hear :agree:

It's also worth saying he is very good with a certain young Hibby who I've been at the games with recently, as are you BF :greengrin :aok:

Cheers FS.............

silverhibee
22-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Cheers FS.............

That's not what you said to me. :tee hee:

Baldy Foghorn
22-11-2015, 08:15 PM

sssshhhhh:lips seal:tsk tsk:

FranckSuzy
22-11-2015, 08:24 PM