PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MORTON TICKETS NOW ON SALE

RSS Bot
22-11-2015, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5881)

wookie70
22-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Fantastic Price for kids. £17 for me and my lad might tempt me to go. I have been to the last 4 away games but thought I would be chancing my arm with the Mrs to go to Greenock. At these prices it would be rude not to. I'll make a decision on the day though as cold wet weather without cover when you take kids can be miserable. I'll be gutted if the game at Ibrox is a few loyalty points more than I have as I have been to 3 away games without any loyalty points as I have decided on the day.

Kojock
22-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Why is the terrace we have been allocated called the Wee Dublin End ?

Stanton
22-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Why is the terrace we have been allocated called the Wee Dublin End ?

A district of greenock that was populated by Irish immigrants and referred to locally as " Wee Dublin " was located hear that end if Cappielow. It is long since demolished .....but that part of the country had a very high Irish immigrant population.
i think the towns of Greenock and Port Glasgow ( Inverclyde ) have about 5 different Celtic supporters clubs.
Actually on our way in through Port Glasgow we pass the the Hibs Club :greengrin 5 minutes drive from Cappielow

Keith_M
22-11-2015, 02:40 PM
So Hibs the Support not given a single covered area ticket.

Considering the size of the home support, would it really have killed them to have given Hibs either part of the Main Stand or part of the Covered Terracing?

:confused: