PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: JOIN US FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH

RSS Bot
22-11-2015, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5885)

Pretty Boy
22-11-2015, 10:07 AM
For anyone who is swithering about getting back to ER now is the time.

There is 5 months left this season and we are in a battle for the league title. We are winning games, playing well, signing talented players and the unity anongst the squad and with the fans is as good as I can remember in recent years.

I'm not daft and I know it took many years of poor performance to get people to make the decision to stop attending games but if you're going to come back then you have to make the decision some time so why not now? This team deserves to have more people watching them and ultimately it's only the fans that can make that happen.

Gatecrasher
22-11-2015, 10:10 AM
I'll echo the above.

If you are casual supporter or a lapsed season ticket holder give this team a shot, good young Scottish players playing good football and winning games!

bookert
22-11-2015, 10:13 AM
I'll echo the above.

If you are casual supporter or a lapsed season ticket holder give this team a shot, good young Scottish players playing good football and winning games!

Agree with this absolutely, the club are undoubtedly going in the right direction. There is now a structure in the club that should sustain, all thats missing is the support that the club deserves.

FranckSuzy
22-11-2015, 10:18 AM
For anyone who is swithering about getting back to ER now is the time.

There is 5 months left this season and we are in a battle for the league title. We are winning games, playing well, signing talented players and the unity anongst the squad and with the fans is as good as I can remember in recent years.

I'm not daft and I know it took many years of poor performance to get people to make the decision to stop attending games but if you're going to come back then you have to make the decision some time so why not now? This team deserves to have more people watching them and ultimately it's only the fans that can make that happen.

:agree: and perhaps bag yourself a ticket for the semi-final into the bargain :wink: :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
22-11-2015, 10:48 AM
What you are paying for is a seat in one of the best medium sized stadiums in the UK with an unrestricted view of the pitch no matter where you sit, with the chance to watch what is without doubt the best Hibs team since 2007

Worth every penny :aok:

ALF TUPPER
22-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Well said Pretty Boy. 👍
If you can afford it - get yourself a Half- Season.
Following the Hibees is great just now.

houstonhibbee
23-11-2015, 08:39 AM

As I am in Houston/ Dubai and wont get muchchance to go to any games can I buy a half season ticket and let friends/ family use it?:rolleyes:

andrew70
23-11-2015, 08:42 AM
As I am in Houston/ Dubai and wont get muchchance to go to any games can I buy a half season ticket and let friends/ family use it?:rolleyes:

Yes when I can't go, I give mine to friends to use

CallumLaidlaw
23-11-2015, 08:43 AM

Absolutely nothing stopping you doing that! :agree::aok:

houstonhibbee
23-11-2015, 08:55 AM

ok thanks for the responses guys. I'll do that.

Kojock
23-11-2015, 09:31 AM

Season tickets are 'non transferable' so no one else should be using it. However I don't think Hibs would be too concerned unless it was a concession ticket being used by some one of non concession entitlement.

lord bunberry
23-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Every game feels like it's do or die and a big support roaring on the team can see us win this league. We have to get promoted this season and the best way to do that is to win the league. This hibs team deserves better crowds than its getting IMO.

stoneyburn hibs
23-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Well said guys. Get yourself along to ER, the football is a pleasure to watch again.

houstonhibbee
23-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Season tickets are 'non transferable' so no one else should be using it. However I don't think Hibs would be too concerned unless it was a concession ticket being used by some one of non concession entitlement.

It would be a full adult ticket to be used by my fool adult friends................:wink:

houstonhibbee
23-11-2015, 10:24 AM

I see kids half season tickets in the FF Lower are $15 (GPB). could I buy say 10 to be used by under privelidged kids selected by someone at the club for each game or is that too much to expect and would each kid need to be chaparoned? I asked the ticket office and while trying to oblige think they are struggling with the concept......

Dibben
23-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Unfortunately we don't have the cash to lay out for a half ST, but my son and I will be renewing for next year...

We will PATG when able for the rest of the season!

Ozyhibby
23-11-2015, 11:03 AM
I see kids half season tickets in the FF Lower are $15 (GPB). could I buy say 10 to be used by under privelidged kids selected by someone at the club for each game or is that too much to expect and would each kid need to be chaparoned? I asked the ticket office and while trying to oblige think they are struggling with the concept......

There is a scheme up and running already.
http://leithlinks4kids.com
Contact them and I'm sure they will gladly help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
23-11-2015, 11:05 AM

That would be Hibs class! :agree::top marks

scoopyboy
23-11-2015, 11:22 AM

A very noble gesture Sir.

I am sure FranckSuzy will be able to help you as she does a helluva good job on the same theme.

:flag::flag::flag:

She has already posted on this thread so Im sure she will get back to you

houstonhibbee
23-11-2015, 11:35 AM
There is a scheme up and running already.
http://leithlinks4kids.com
Contact them and I'm sure they will gladly help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I shall do that.....

NAE NOOKIE
23-11-2015, 11:45 AM

Class http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gif

FranckSuzy
23-11-2015, 12:59 PM

Thank you, what a wonderful gesture! If you email me (leithlinks@live.co.uk) I'm sure we'll be able to work something out :aok:

Thanks to everyone else who thought of me too. On my phone at work so can't multi-quote :greengrin

burtis97
02-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Anyone no how many loyalty points you get for purchasing a half season ticket?

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Anyone no how many loyalty points you get for purchasing a half season ticket?

90 :aok:

SausageSurprise
02-12-2015, 06:22 PM

Certainly. Who's going know?

The only thing would be if the card pick up scratches or whatever over the barcode and the person using it took it to the ticket office and was asked for ID