Morton (A) 5th December
Falkirk (H) 12th December
Q.O.S (H) 19th December

The Rangers
Dumbarton (H) 1st December
Raith (A) 5th December
Morton (H) 12th December
Falkirk (A) 19th December

So...will we be above them before the next time we play them?

I reckon we'll be 1 point behind them before....and 2 point ahead after we play them on the 28th :thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
21-11-2015, 09:17 PM
I think they'll be a couple of points ahead of us going into that game.

monktonharp
21-11-2015, 09:24 PM
I have this feeling that we could be dead level, but behind on goal diff. yet come away with a draw, leaving it nip and tuck for a good long while

Hibeesmad
21-11-2015, 09:58 PM
I think we will win all of our games and they will win their home games and take 4 points max from their away games. Meaning it will be about a point in it. Going to be a cracking game in December

monktonharp
21-11-2015, 10:07 PM
yes, I too hope this leads up to a cracking game at Ibrox. the only proviso being, that the Hun hordes don't get away with bombarding our goalie and corner takers (McGinn) with rolled up paper items which can be missiles, just like the last midweek game we played there! disgraceful, and cant even recall a media comment.

H18 SFR
21-11-2015, 10:08 PM
I'm thinking we will beat them on the day to draw level on points, albeit behind on goal difference. I've got a feeling we will beat them again at Easter Road to again draw level on points again...it's going to the wire.

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 10:13 PM
I think we'll win all 3 and they will win 2 draw 1 and lose 1 making us top by the time we play them.

PatHead
21-11-2015, 10:31 PM
We have to only focus on the Morton game. They are on a good run, think someone on the radio said they were unbeaten in 5 games.

We are better than them, just need to show it next time out.

Then we can look at the Falkirk match.

poolman
21-11-2015, 10:35 PM
We have to only focus on the Morton game. They are on a good run, think someone on the radio said they were unbeaten in 5 games.

We are better than them, just need to show it next time out.

Then we can look at the Falkirk match.

Yup, one game at a time 😃

R'Albin
21-11-2015, 10:39 PM
We'll have won the league by then. At a canter.

PatHead
21-11-2015, 10:40 PM
We'll have won the league by then. At a canter.

Leagues aren't won in December.

Onion
21-11-2015, 10:41 PM
I have this feeling that we could be dead level, but behind on goal diff. yet come away with a draw, leaving it nip and tuck for a good long while

A few weeks ago, everyone thought we were dead and buried in this race. Not now. :flag:

GreenLake
21-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Their moral will be collapsing as rumors of Wighorn and Tavernier January transfers to a League 1 side in England start to reach the back pages. The Huns need cash to pay for Green's legal defense preparations and cake and cigar deliveries to King serving 3 months in Barlinnie for contempt of court.

Greenworld
22-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Calm down everyone i want to stick to the one game at a time lets forget about rangers and Falkirk who are doing really well also.
Calm level heads will get us to the dream.
The squad stubbs has built really will be required over the next two months looking forward to who he signs to boost us further in the window...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Kavinho
22-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Calm down everyone i want to stick to the one game at a time lets forget about rangers and Falkirk who are doing really well also.
Calm level heads will get us to the dream.
The squad stubbs has built really will be required over the next two months looking forward to who he signs to boost us further in the window...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Aye. We'll drop a few points yet over the season. Let's not get hysterical when it happens.

Inevitability they'll drop points too. But a game in hand and the benefits of a greater goal difference is still some advantage.

Let's just keep plugging away and let the results take care of themselves, and look at this properly in Feb - after they've been forced into a firesale..

HibbyAndy
22-11-2015, 08:50 AM
How come we havent got a game next week ?

Pretty Boy
22-11-2015, 08:51 AM
How come we havent got a game next week ?

Scottish Cup weekend for most Championship teams.

Hibs, Rangers and QOTS enter in the next round.

lucky
22-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Early days to claim we are going to win the league. But one thing is sure it's game on. The match at Ibrox is going to massive. The thread about tickets and loyalty points is going to be a cracker

Stanton
22-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Us
Morton (A) 5th December
Falkirk (H) 12th December
Q.O.S (H) 19th December

The Rangers
Dumbarton (H) 1st December
Raith (A) 5th December
Morton (H) 12th December
Falkirk (A) 19th December

So...will we be above them before the next time we play them?

I reckon we'll be 1 point behind them before....and 2 point ahead after we play them on the 28th :thumbsup:

The Morton game at Cappielow is key.
very confidant we will take care of Falkirk and Q.O.S at Easter Road.
Morton are on a run right now and have aspirations of a play off place.
i know their assistant manager Craig McPherson and spoke with him last night.
they are feeling very confident right now especially at Cappielow. If we can get 3 points at that venue it will set us up nicely for December

Dav1986
22-11-2015, 09:41 AM
December and January are huge for us. Got raith St mirren and Falkirk in January. Would have been morton at the end too but that'll be rearranged because of the semi final!

Massive two months!!

Malthibby
22-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Leagues aren't won in December.

Bit if a Whooosh; the Hun hordes have been describing their run to the title as a Canter. Think R'Albin
was indulging in irony............:wink: