PDA

View Full Version : And now you're going to believe us.....

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 05:38 PM
We're going to win the league
:gwa::gwa::gwa:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
21-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Too early for that mate.

hibsbollah
21-11-2015, 05:46 PM
It's in the bag.

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Too early for that mate.
No it's not, we need to get everyone believing in this team so that we can start getting the crowds this team and manager deserve.

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 05:48 PM
It's in the bag.
That's more like it :greengrin

Pete
21-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Marshalls. The chunky chicken champions.

(One for the youngsters)

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 05:55 PM

(One for the youngsters)
Aye but they're stupid and delusional, we are going to win the league so it's different :greengrin

Pete
21-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Aye but they're stupid and delusional, we are going to win the league so it's different :greengrin

Ach, you're probably right on both counts. :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
21-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Too early for that mate.

Agree but they said it was over and they would run away with it like hearts did .Worth a Wee celebration and wry smile that we have clawed back 11 points Pity they had that game in hand .But at least we are back in the hunt

SausageSurprise
21-11-2015, 06:06 PM
I won't believe it till we've kicked off in our first game back in the premier league

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 06:07 PM
I won't believe it till we've kicked off in our first game back in the premier league
You do that, I'll start believing it now :greengrin

MKHIBEE
21-11-2015, 06:12 PM
You do that, I'll start believing it now :greengrin
Im going to go for a double, Hibs to finish top and Lincoln to win the Nstional League ( conference as was)

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Im going to go for a double, Hibs to finish top and Lincoln to win the Nstional League ( conference as was)
Are they top the now?

SausageSurprise
21-11-2015, 06:16 PM

Treble up with Wigan

danderchook
21-11-2015, 06:16 PM
why are there no games next weekend ?

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 06:22 PM

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 06:23 PM

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 06:23 PM

Sir David Gray
21-11-2015, 06:52 PM
why are there no games next weekend ?

Most of the Championship clubs are playing in the Scottish Cup next week.

Us, along with Sevco and Queen of the South, enter in the next round.

Pretty Boy
21-11-2015, 06:56 PM
We're going to give it a bloody good go that's for sure.

Sales of Andrex will be up in Govan this week I'll wager.

hibsbollah
21-11-2015, 07:05 PM

:shocked:
That's just wrong and deeply unpleasant.

Mr White
21-11-2015, 07:05 PM

Forest green, cheltenham and dover all look stronger than Lincoln no?

Carheenlea
21-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Momentum is a valuable thing to have in your favour, and make no mistake, we have momentum all right.
A long way to go, but we are getting stronger as season progresses. Strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride..

iwasthere1972
21-11-2015, 07:15 PM
We're going to give it a bloody good go that's for sure.

To think that it was Kleenex only a couple of weeks ago.

Unbelievable.

Waxy
21-11-2015, 07:15 PM
I've thought about it, and i don't think i've ever felt such positivity being a hibby before.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-11-2015, 07:16 PM
The games up to New Year will have a big say in what way the leagues going to pan out IMO. We both play Falkirk, Morton and Raith and have the game at Hunbrox on 28th. If we come out of those fixtures top of the league then we'll have a real good chance of winning the league.

Ronster117
21-11-2015, 07:20 PM
I've thought about it, and i don't think i've ever felt such positivity being a hibby before.
This 100%
:gwa:

Sir David Gray
21-11-2015, 07:25 PM
The games up to New Year will have a big say in what way the leagues going to pan out IMO. We both play Falkirk, Morton and Raith and have the game at Hunbrox on 28th. If we come out of those fixtures top of the league then we'll have a real good chance of winning the league.

:agree: The month of December is huge for us.

We now have a two week rest before the trip to Cappielow so hopefully all the players can get over any knocks that they have picked up and be ready to go again in a fortnight.

We have the momentum right now and we can't ease up at all.

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Me too, I can't wait for the next game.

.Sean.
21-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Too early for that mate.
Far from it. High time a section of the support stopped being a shower of pussies and shrinking violets and started showing a bit of arrogance and self-belief. Rangers are not to be feared and we'll show that when we go to Ibrox next month and hammer them in their own back yard for the umpteenth time.

FranckSuzy
21-11-2015, 07:34 PM

lord bunberry
21-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Far from it. High time a section of the support stopped being a shower of pussies and shrinking violets and started showing a bit of arrogance and self-belief. Rangers are not to be feared and we'll show that when we go to Ibrox next month and hammer them in their own back yard for the umpteenth time.
****ing right mate :top marks

Lucius Apuleius
21-11-2015, 07:36 PM

It's other teams and their supporters that need to grow some and realise the huns are beatable.

Dinkydoo
21-11-2015, 07:39 PM
We have the better team and have been on more impressive form than The Rangers. Time to come together and cheer the boys to victory, we're going to win the league.

Pretty Boy
21-11-2015, 07:42 PM

Spot on.

The Rangers squad is no longer full of players with experience of winning honours. They will feel the pressure, indeed I think they already are.

We have every right to believe we will win the league, thus far we have earned it.

Aldo
21-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Spot on. The Rangers squad is no longer full of players with experience of winning honours. They will feel the pressure, indeed I think they already are. We have every right to believe we will win the league, thus far we have earned it.

Yip! We have great depth for a Championship team however we are just that a Team.

Der Hun start to get a few injuries/suspensions to key players, especially their FB's and they will struggle.

Feel good factor at ER and long may it continue!

Sir David Gray
21-11-2015, 07:49 PM

.Sean.
21-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Yip! We have great depth for a Championship team however we are just that a Team.

Der Hun start to get a few injuries/suspensions to key players, especially their FB's and they will struggle.

Feel good factor at ER and long may it continue!
Correct. We also have means to strengthen in January and it's pretty dubious to say the least if that mob will be able to add even one or two to an already small pool of decent players. Granted they do have some very good individuals but dips in form, injuries and suspensions will start to take their toll.

Maybe they'll finally sign that 35-year old crock they've had at Murray Park since the summer. How the mighty fall :cb

hibsbollah
21-11-2015, 07:52 PM

:faf:

FranckSuzy
21-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Big Dom knows :agree: :not worth

Dominique Malonga ‏@DomsMalonga (https://twitter.com/DomsMalonga) 3 hrs3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/DomsMalonga/status/668125511336488964) We played So So today but thanks #LIVI (https://twitter.com/hashtag/LIVI?src=hash)

Carheenlea
21-11-2015, 08:02 PM

Aldo
21-11-2015, 08:03 PM
Correct. We also have means to strengthen in January and it's pretty dubious to say the least if that mob will be able to add even one or two to an already small pool of decent players. Granted they do have some very good individuals but dips in form, injuries and suspensions will start to take their toll. Maybe they'll finally sign that 35-year old crock they've had at Murray Park since the summer. How the mighty fall :cb

It's not about buying the individual Sean as you well know. We will buy or bring in a player which will enhance the team and fit into the ethos of the squad whereas they will buy a name (if they can afford it mind you) million plus but will be an individual.

Eustace is the 35 yo they want to sign who Der Hun fans think will romp this league. £15 grand a week apparently??

hibsbollah
21-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Big Dom knows :agree: :not worth

Dominique Malonga ‏@DomsMalonga (https://twitter.com/DomsMalonga) 3 hrs3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/DomsMalonga/status/668125511336488964) We played So So today but thanks #LIVI (https://twitter.com/hashtag/LIVI?src=hash)

:agree: Malonga Knows. FACT.

monktonharp
21-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Far from it. High time a section of the support stopped being a shower of pussies and shrinking violets and started showing a bit of arrogance and self-belief. Rangers are not to be feared and we'll show that when we go to Ibrox next month and hammer them in their own back yard for the umpteenth time.:agree:not entirely agreeing with the arrogance thing Sean, but the vocal backing in good numbers would be a real boost. hopefully the Morton game can attract good support. I said a couple of weeks ago, that if we win our next 6 games we will win the league. I need to change that, as I forgot to include the midweek Livi game which now makes the sevco game ,number 7. If we get a win through there, we will have the best winter performance for a long time.Dec. to Jan. has always been a crunch time for us and we've fell by the wayside a lot. we shall see.

WhileTheChief..
21-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Guess i was late to the party but it was the win over Dundee Utd that finally convinced me that we have a team capable of winning the league.

Can't see anyone stopping us.

NAE NOOKIE
21-11-2015, 11:50 PM
It would be nice to think we can strengthen in January, but for the life of me I cant think where we need to do that at this stage. The back 4 are solid, with choices in every game at CH and at a pinch a fit again Forster can cover RB and we have at least basic cover for LB. The midfield is the best in the league and its a real head scratcher who to leave on the bench. Up front we have two on form strikers and decent cover in Farid .... Malonga is Malonga .... on his day he can have a real influence even if he doesn't score.

I think the way we have approached things up till now has been incredibly professional and Stubbsy is bang on when he says never mind what Sevco are doing, we just need to concentrate on us. We will have our dodgy moments before its all over, but the last few weeks have shown that the Huns are far from invincible.

I can only imagine what the reaction of the knuckle draggers would have been if their game had been at Ibrox today .... Warburton has never tired of telling everybody what a huge club Sevco are lately ..... another result like todays before they play us and he will find out the downside of that mindset.

The interesting thing about Warburton is that from the day he walked into management at Brentford he has rarely been under pressure due to on field failure ... at the Huns that's losing one and drawing two in 10 games. It'll be interesting to see how he copes.

Tobias Funke
22-11-2015, 02:18 AM

Absolutely 100% this. Well said Sean. Too many posters on here erring on the side of caution. We are on a superb winning streak, confidence is high. What's wrong with a bit of cockiness? Nowt.

Bring on those horrible mutants from Govan. They are absolutely bricking it now.

Greencore
22-11-2015, 02:47 AM
We WILL win this league. And we will make sevco remember it.

bigwheel
22-11-2015, 07:25 AM
A bit early to say we will win this league but what a run our team has put in to give us a real chance. Due to our disappointing start, we were almost out of the race before it started. The 14 in 15 run has been as good a sequence that I can recall from any Hibs team...and it's put us right back in the mix. Both teams will drop points between now and the end of the season...if we can beat Sevco once more and put on another similar run ( a huge ask). Then we will have a great chance of being champions....

Credit to everyone at the club. Making us proud.

Glory Lurker
22-11-2015, 08:01 AM
I don't get the "it's too early to say we'll win it" chat. It's simple arithmetic. We're out of the Petrofac, so how else are we going to win the treble if we don't win the league?

Robinho08
22-11-2015, 08:06 AM

This ⤴

MKHIBEE
23-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Forest green, cheltenham and dover all look stronger than Lincoln no?
Forest Green are only there thanks to the first 9 games of the season and Dover will be found wanting over the winter months. Cheltenham will be there or thereabouts, best team I have seen this season, we were lucky to get a point from them albeit it was the first game of the season

Killiehibbie
23-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Thanks to guys singing ' **** you rangers we're going to win the league' all the way from Alloa to Queen St it's been stuck in my head since and I've even convinced a couple of huns that they're heading for the play offs.

JimBHibees
25-11-2015, 01:17 PM
It's other teams and their supporters that need to grow some and realise the huns are beatable.

The Livingston game will have done that I hope.

lord bunberry
25-11-2015, 02:04 PM
They will of course have to accept that we are unbeatable :greengrin

lord bunberry
19-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Who believes it now?

GreenLake
20-12-2015, 12:11 AM
I hope they can still get up via the playoff spot so we can avoid Armageddon.