PDA

View Full Version : how many will we take to Alloa?

monktonharp
19-11-2015, 11:56 PM
how many Hibernian fans will we have at Alloa on Saturday? we had 1500+ at Paisley, and I actually thought we'd have a bit more than that, but it was a good turnout. Alloa, is hardly a pretty stadium, but the forecast is for some sunshine, so hopefully we give a good backing to the team. I have noticed a jump in enquiries for our supporter's bus and we expect to take more than last time away. haven't a clue how many away fans it will hold, but I'm sure the last time I was there you could patg.?

Sir David Gray
20-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Hopefully around 2000.

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Hopefully around 2000.that would be impressive if so. shorter travel time and less hassle with the Kingston bridge traffic after the match too, so quite possible

davidw
20-11-2015, 12:05 AM
how many Hibernian fans will we have at Alloa on Saturday? we had 1500+ at Paisley, and I actually thought we'd have a bit more than that, but it was a good turnout. Alloa, is hardly a pretty stadium, but the forecast is for some sunshine, so hopefully we give a good backing to the team. I have noticed a jump in enquiries for our supporter's bus and we expect to take more than last time away. haven't a clue how many away fans it will hold, but I'm sure the last time I was there you could patg.?

How many 'qill' we take ? Hopefully enough to write home about. Thank you Edinburgh and good night.

Ps I'll be there as will plenty others.

FromTheCapital
20-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Need to wait and see if my Scottish cup tie is on or off first. If it's off, then I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 12:08 AM
How many 'qill' we take ? Hopefully enough to write home about. Thank you Edinburgh and good night.

Ps I'll be there as will plenty others.and a very good night to you. when you go, will you send back...

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Need to wait and see if my Scottish cup tie is on or off first. If it's off, then I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNow now, what's more important, a Hibs match or the Scottish cup?:shhhsh!::shhhsh!:

B.H.F.C
20-11-2015, 12:14 AM
Around 2000 I reckon. Whilst our home support has been a bit disappointing, our away support has been pretty good in number.

Ozyhibby
20-11-2015, 12:25 AM
Biggest game of the season, so hopefully a big Hibs support.

lord bunberry
20-11-2015, 01:05 AM
How much does the away end hold?

Halifaxhibby
20-11-2015, 01:35 AM
Cant make it. Still recovering from a bad accident. Pins in bones etc. Rehab has been very sore.
Will be there in spirit and listening intently.
Mon the cabbage!!!!!
Give them a cheer for me guys!!!!!

FTHMFC
GGTTH

linlithgowhibbie
20-11-2015, 06:50 AM
"I have noticed a jump in enquiries for our supporter's bus and we expect to take more than last time away. haven't a clue how many away fans it will hold,"

A bus convener who doesn't know how many seats are on his bus!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::gwa:

offshorehibby
20-11-2015, 07:42 AM
I'll be there, been to more away games this season that i've been to in years.:flag:

PiemanP
20-11-2015, 08:20 AM
I'm down south so time my trips home to be aligned with away games. Much prefer the match day experence and the day out as opposed to ER, which is a bit souless at 50% capacity.

What I'm saying is I can understand why away crowds are on the up whilst home crowds are stagnant. Sadly doesn't help the clubs finances though.

spike220
20-11-2015, 08:54 AM
At least 11 plus a few subs.

green&left
20-11-2015, 09:13 AM
The temporary stand is sold out which holds 519, when I bought my ticket online yesterday it appears we had sold 500 terracing tickets aswell (going by the fact I was allocated "seat" 502). So over 1000 sold already, maybe another 500 PATG.

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 09:47 AM
"I have noticed a jump in enquiries for our supporter's bus and we expect to take more than last time away. haven't a clue how many away fans it will hold,"

A bus convener who doesn't know how many seats are on his bus!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::gwa:"A bus convener who doesn't know how many seats are on his bus" !!!!!!!!!" . Right then, there is a driver's seat, a tour operator's seat, 48 passenger's seats, and a toilet seat. I know exactly how many seats are on the bus our branch has booked and paid for this week. I do also know, just the same as you, how difficult it can be to make sure the funds tie in with the number of people who actually turn up. there are always "enquiries" and usually "my mates canny make it" instances. Thanks for putting me in my place though.:aok:

ian cruise
20-11-2015, 09:54 AM
"A bus convener who doesn't know how many seats are on his bus" !!!!!!!!!" . Right then, there is a driver's seat, a tour operator's seat, 48 passenger's seats, and a toilet seat. I know exactly how many seats are on the bus our branch has booked and paid for this week. I do also know, just the same as you, how difficult it can be to make sure the funds tie in with the number of people who actually turn up. there are always "enquiries" and usually "my mates canny make it" instances. Thanks for putting me in my place though.:aok:

I might be wrong but I think there might be a wee whoosh here.

CallumLaidlaw
20-11-2015, 10:02 AM
"A bus convener who doesn't know how many seats are on his bus" !!!!!!!!!" . Right then, there is a driver's seat, a tour operator's seat, 48 passenger's seats, and a toilet seat. I know exactly how many seats are on the bus our branch has booked and paid for this week. I do also know, just the same as you, how difficult it can be to make sure the funds tie in with the number of people who actually turn up. there are always "enquiries" and usually "my mates canny make it" instances. Thanks for putting me in my place though.:aok:

:taxi:wink:

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 10:02 AM
whoosh smoosh who gies a what that means

kaimendhibs
20-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Can't go due to work😢😢

offshorehibby
20-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Tickets will be on sale on Saturday at The Indodrill Stadium and any supporter arriving at the ground who has not purchased a ticket in advance should go to turnstile 12 or 13 only to purchase a ticket and enter the ground

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5877

Topographic Hibby
20-11-2015, 05:04 PM
The temporary stand is sold out which holds 519, when I bought my ticket online yesterday it appears we had sold 500 terracing tickets aswell (going by the fact I was allocated "seat" 502). So over 1000 sold already, maybe another 500 PATG.Alloa have an "away" stand......!!!!!

That's news to me. But actually good news! I'm a Leith boy who now resides in The Wee County and I've double checked my ticket (which I thought was for the away terrace)

I have a seat in the "stand" which from memory is fractionally safer that then PBS...!!!!

linlithgowhibbie
20-11-2015, 05:14 PM

T'was a joke , sorry if it didn't seem so!:gwa:

whiskyhibby
20-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Won't be going, have a works reunion in Aberdeen that day, but to be honest not fussed the stadium and the laughable away seating is only fit for summer football, tomorrow looks like a miserable day from a weather perspective

Lucius Apuleius
20-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Not going either. I was contacted through a website by a guy I last saw on the 3rd January 1973 standing on the platform at Glasgow Central as he went to go to the airport to get his flight to Stornoway and I went off to Queen Street to catch the Stirling train after having paid off a ship in Avonmouth the say before. And yes, I missed the 7-0. A shipmate for a year. Looking forward to it.

silverhibee
20-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Won't be making the game tomorrow, which is annoying, but more important things come first just now. :flag:

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 09:22 PM
T'was a joke , sorry if it didn't seem so!:gwa:Ok, accept that. was a bit annoyed at the time.

lord bunberry
20-11-2015, 09:23 PM
I'll be there, it will be the bairns first visit to a terracing, she's moaning about it already.

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 09:27 PM
There is an Away stand, and if you have a ticket for "the stand" don't expect the main stand. It is some sort of temporary job,scaffolding structure if my memory serves me. will keep you dry, but I am sure the forecast says .....a bit nippy,but sunshine in the afternoon with no rain. wear thick socks.

lord bunberry
20-11-2015, 09:30 PM
There is an Away stand, and if you have a ticket for "the stand" don't expect the main stand. It is some sort of temporary job,scaffolding structure if my memory serves me. will keep you dry, but I am sure the forecast says .....a bit nippy,but sunshine in the afternoon with no rain. wear thick socks.
:agree:

Albanian Hibs
20-11-2015, 09:38 PM

Wont keep you dry in the first 2 rows. Me and the old man were in the front row last time and got drenched. In the 2nd row this time 😬

Billy Whizz
20-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Wont keep you dry in the first 2 rows. Me and the old man were in the front row last time and got drenched. In the 2nd row this time 😬

Last season when the ball hit the top of the Gazeebo, the water fell on the 1st 2 rows. That's why I've got my tickets for row E tomorrow😄
To be fair the weather is to be dry tomorrow, unlike the last time

Baldy Foghorn
20-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Last season when the ball hit the top of the Gazeebo, the water fell on the 1st 2 rows. That's why I've got my tickets for row E tomorrow

Great gazebo, wind blows right through you....Will be dressed up with padding, hat, scarf etc...................:rolleyes:

Carheenlea
20-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Last season when the ball hit the top of the Gazeebo, the water fell on the 1st 2 rows. That's why I've got my tickets for row E tomorrow

Up in the back row then Billy..?

Jonnyboy
20-11-2015, 10:06 PM

Nope, I'm at the back, in row F :greengrin

Billy Whizz
20-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Nope, I'm at the back, in row F :greengrin

Thought E was the top tier?

Billy Whizz
20-11-2015, 10:09 PM

Far back as I thought!

iwasthere1972
20-11-2015, 10:14 PM

Have you got room on your bus for a small one? I'll be wearing thick socks. Waterloo Place again.

Cheers

Jonnyboy
20-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Thought E was the top tier?

Bought mine at ten o'clock, first day of sale, Billy. Asked for the back row and got row F :agree:

monktonharp
20-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Have you got room on your bus for a small one? I'll be wearing thick socks. Waterloo Place again.

Cheersyes Bob. might have to squeeze you in between a couple of buxom girls though:greengrin see you around 11;35.am

iwasthere1972
20-11-2015, 10:36 PM
yes Bob. might have to squeeze you in between a couple of buxom girls though:greengrin see you around 11;35.am

Nice. :greengrin

See you tomorrow.

offshorehibby
20-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Not going either. I was contacted through a website by a guy I last saw on the 3rd January 1973 standing on the platform at Glasgow Central as he went to go to the airport to get his flight to Stornoway and I went off to Queen Street to catch the Stirling train after having paid off a ship in Avonmouth the say before. And yes, I missed the 7-0. A shipmate for a year. Looking forward to it.

You need to watch these dodgy connections of yours, if they're as bad as your our Oban connection you're in big trouble. All my uncles were seamen from Lewis and god they drink.

lucky
20-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Hopefully it's not pouring down tomorrow for us on the terracing

Baldy Foghorn
20-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Hopefully it's not pouring down tomorrow for us on the terracing

Someone mentioned dry, but would wrap up anyway?

PatHead
20-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Can't make it tomorrow. Gutted to be missing out on a good away win and a pie roll.

Have a good day everyone.

Keith_M
21-11-2015, 07:24 AM

ACLeith
21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Bought mine at ten o'clock, first day of sale, Billy. Asked for the back row and got row F :agree:

Same for me. The girl in the TO asked if I wanted "front or back". Smiled when I saw the "back" was F. First time for me at the ground so looking forward to it - I think!

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Great gazebo, wind blows right through you....Will be dressed up with padding, hat, scarf etc...................:rolleyes:

I'm always wearing plenty padding S! :-)

Jim44
21-11-2015, 08:33 AM
There's a thin layer of snow down Peebles way. What's Edinburgh and Alloa lke?

Ronniekirk
21-11-2015, 08:38 AM

According to BBC weather it's to be sunny intervals but temperature not to get above 2 degrees

Allant1981
21-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Well its nice and sunny just now through this way, altho its bloomin freezing, standing here watching the laddie skiing, better warm up later

Keith_M
21-11-2015, 08:47 AM
The Recs was better with the old terracing with the partial roof.

Dunno why they knocked it down and built that stupid gazebo.

Pretty Boy
21-11-2015, 08:55 AM
The Recs was better with the old terracing with the partial roof.

Dunno why they knocked it down and built that stupid gazebo.

1st time we were at Alloa last year I had a ticket for the gazebo. Took one look at it and wandered round to the terracing behind the goals instead. The pie on a roll and bovril was the highlight of that day.

HibbyKeith
21-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Taking my youngest to his first away game. He's been to all the league cup games this season and was at the livi game on Tuesday, he's only seen hibs win.

Here's hoping today his lucky mascot trend continues.

erin go bragh
21-11-2015, 10:52 AM

ggtth

FromTheCapital
21-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold so far? Bought three yesterday after my Scottish cup game got called off and I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully, it's a decent atmosphere as I can't be arsed just standing watching the freezing cold. Anyway, 'mon the Hibs! :flag

Robinho08
21-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Heading to the train station just now. My first away day trip for a while. Looking forward to it. #GGTTH

tamig
21-11-2015, 11:18 AM
T'was a joke , sorry if it didn't seem so!:gwa:

I think everybody apart from the target saw that bud ☺

Brightside
21-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Same for me. The girl in the TO asked if I wanted "front or back". Smiled when I saw the "back" was F. First time for me at the ground so looking forward to it - I think!

I'd have struggled with that question.. :wink:

Scott Allan Key
21-11-2015, 11:22 AM
I don't have a ticket but am aiming to get to ground about quarter to 3. Would I be likely to have no trouble in getting in as a walk-up?

FromTheCapital
21-11-2015, 11:36 AM
I don't have a ticket but am aiming to get to ground about quarter to 3. Would I be likely to have no trouble in getting in as a walk-up?

Can't imagine us selling out so you should be fine my friend. Think you can enter at turnstiles 13 and 14 (not 100% sure) for pay at the gate :aok

Scott Allan Key
21-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Can't imagine us selling out so you should be fine my friend. Think you can enter at turnstiles 13 and 14 (not 100% sure) for pay at the gate :aok

Cheers buddy. I'm pretty sure we did sell out when Farid did his knee in in our first fixture there, however I will trust your judgement. Thanks.

ACLeith
21-11-2015, 11:54 AM
I'd have struggled with that question.. :wink:

And she even told me her name :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
21-11-2015, 12:29 PM
You need to watch these dodgy connections of yours, if they're as bad as your our Oban connection you're in big trouble. All my uncles were seamen from Lewis and god they drink.

😊 Bogger. Might still make it. He stopped drinking 15 years ago to save his liver. Good blether though. Great to reminisce.

silverhibee
21-11-2015, 12:59 PM

Edinburgh is a lovely City, where as Alloa is a bit of a dump. :greengrin

monktonharp
21-11-2015, 10:59 PM
I think everybody apart from the target saw that bud ☺just noticed this BUD. don't know if your thinking is just like everyone's thinking.,but each to their own.funnily enough there were no comments about it on our bus today, unless 48 others were s******ing behind my back:wink:

iwasthere1972
21-11-2015, 11:50 PM
just noticed this BUD. don't know if your thinking is just like everyone's thinking.,but each to their own.funnily enough there were no comments about it on our bus today, unless 48 others were s******ing behind my back:wink:

Only at your B&Q joke. :wink: