PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road Hospitality

michael_wilson1
19-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Im thinking of getting hospitality tickets for the raith game at easter road on january 2nd.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the £55 option and the £80 option and if there is an option for a free bar? They both look very similar.

cheers

SeanWilson
19-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Im thinking of getting hospitality tickets for the raith game at easter road on january 2nd.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the £55 option and the £80 option and if there is an option for a free bar? They both look very similar.

cheers

The only 'free bar' I've had has been on corporate and I'm not sure whether that was just the bar being laid on for us... The more expensive option is probably for a sit down meal in the 1875... Cheaper will be a buffet or food to buy in Edinburgh suite. It's a good experience but depends what your up for....

Brightside
19-11-2015, 11:48 AM

cheers

Give them a call...they can normally do a free bar as long as you have 10 guests and its £100 a pop.

Weststandwanab
19-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Give them a call...they can normally do a free bar as long as you have 10 guests and its £100 a pop.

I love the concept of a free bar at a £100 a pop.

LancsHibs
19-11-2015, 12:35 PM

cheers

I've got hospitality tickets for the RR game on the 2nd😊 The £55 option is just got admittance into the Edinburgh Suite (I think it's called) and a comfy seat, the bar in there is a cash bar, I think you get pre match snacks etc, you have to pay £80 for the meal and speakers etc, it's also a cash bar but there is an option to upgrade to all inclusive for another £20each! It's certainly not cheap but have always had a good time! Might see you there😉

Golden Bear
19-11-2015, 12:57 PM
I love the concept of a free bar at a £100 a pop.

And why bother with the meal come to think of it.

:greengrin

Brightside
19-11-2015, 01:14 PM
And why bother with the meal come to think of it.

:greengrin

I wouldn't bother if it wasn't a free bar TBH.