PDA

View Full Version : Six Thirty BBC Scotland News Sports Round Up

doddsy
18-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Did I miss a bit of the sports round up tonight on the six thirty BBC Scotland News programme? I switched on to see if the goals from last nights game

might be on it but there was not even mention of the game or result. Maybe I missed it did I?

Doddsy

AlbertK86
18-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Did I miss a bit of the sports round up tonight on the six thirty BBC Scotland News programme? I switched on to see if the goals from last nights game might be on it but there was not even mention of the game or result. Maybe I missed it did I? Doddsy

How far is your tongue jutting into your cheek !!!!!!!!

STV is the place to be for Hibees coverage ....... BUT ONLY IN THE EAST

Torto7062
18-11-2015, 10:01 PM
I was working last night anyone got a link for Highlights of the goals

Leithenhibby
18-11-2015, 10:06 PM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/730

:aok:

Coults1875
18-11-2015, 10:06 PM

HibsTV posted them on the club website

Halifaxhibby
18-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Did I miss a bit of the sports round up tonight on the six thirty BBC Scotland News programme? I switched on to see if the goals from last nights game

might be on it but there was not even mention of the game or result. Maybe I missed it did I?

Doddsy

There was no highlights mate. Remember its a hun love in at the bbc now since they kissed and made up. You will probably get the goals on stv player mate.

Moulin Yarns
18-11-2015, 10:24 PM
There was no highlights mate. Remember its a hun love in at the bbc now since they kissed and made up. You will probably get the goals on stv player mate.

Happy to stay under the radar

DavieRoy
18-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Sky Sports showed the goals at 11pm last night.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10070238/hibs-close-the-gap

Sky are the only broadcasters that bother to send cameras to every Hibernian games this season, hence, you get the goals at some point on a Saturday night on TV or online.

FranckSuzy
18-11-2015, 11:14 PM
TBF to the STV Glasgow News (which I get in South Edinburgh :rolleyes: :greengrin), they showed highlights from last night, courtesy of Hibs TV :aok:

O'Rourke3
18-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Sky Sports showed the goals at 11pm last night.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10070238/hibs-close-the-gap

Sky are the only broadcasters that bother to send cameras to every Hibernian games this season, hence, you get the goals at some point on a Saturday night on TV or online.

Pretty sure its just the HTV feed. They may occasionally send the bloke to describe what's happening with his camera facing away from the pitch but there's no cameras covering the game ...

DavieRoy
19-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Pretty sure its just the HTV feed. They may occasionally send the bloke to describe what's happening with his camera facing away from the pitch but there's no cameras covering the game ...

No.

Sky Sports have sent a camera to every Hibernian league game this season. Hibernian TV sometimes take a feed from them at away games!!

ekhibee
19-11-2015, 01:46 AM
Yep, on BBC website no Hibs highlights, but a video on all Kenny Miller's goals for Rangers/Sevco.

O'Rourke3
19-11-2015, 07:42 AM
No.

Sky Sports have sent a camera to every Hibernian league game this season. Hibernian TV sometimes take a feed from them at away games!!
Fair dos

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Borderhibbie76
19-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Yep, on BBC website no Hibs highlights, but a video on all Kenny Miller's goals for Rangers/Sevco.
It angers me we have to pay a licence for this s%€%e 😠

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Halifaxhibby
19-11-2015, 06:31 PM
It angers me we have to pay a licence for this s%€%e 😠

Totally agree mate.
Heard a funny story about that....tv licence people turned up at this boys door telling him he didnt have a licence, "aye i do, hud on i'll get it", the tv licence boy looks at it and says "this is last years licence mate", the guy says to him "aye, all you've done is show effin repeats!!!", and duly slams the door in the boys face!!!!
Quality!

Borderhibbie76
20-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Totally agree mate.
Heard a funny story about that....tv licence people turned up at this boys door telling him he didnt have a licence, "aye i do, hud on i'll get it", the tv licence boy looks at it and says "this is last years licence mate", the guy says to him "aye, all you've done is show effin repeats!!!", and duly slams the door in the boys face!!!!
Quality!
Brilliant 😂😂