PDA

View Full Version : Bbc "gossip"

Boyle89
18-11-2015, 11:28 AM
For anyone who wants a laugh today you should read this...
Story on how a young Rangers goaly believes he is learning from England's future #1 and how Colin calderfud would jump at the chance to manage another team😂.
Had a crappy start to my day but reading that cheered me right up.

The_Sauz
18-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Story on how a young Rangers goaly believes he is learning from England's future #1 and how Colin calderfud would jump at the chance to manage another team.

Never a #1, but will always be a #2 :wink:
Coco the clown could be the next servco manager in January when the bread man jumps ship!

NAE NOOKIE
19-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Anybody who gives Calderwood a job wants their bumps felt ..... How can you believe a word the man says at an interview about his ambition or his dedication to the job. A manager quitting for a #1 post at a bigger club is one thing. A manager who disrespects his club by refusing to rule out looking for another club months into his first job and then leaving to be a #2 at a bog standard Championship club ... I wouldn't let him through the door.

As for the The Rangers keeper ... if that's true there's still hope for Mark Oxley for the Euros :greengrin

Onion
19-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Far and away the worst manager I've seen at ER in all my years ... only to be surpassed by Butcher and Malpas (who at least had a modicum of success managing a previous club). Calderdud is a clown and anyone offering him a No 1 position needs certified.

blackpoolhibs
19-11-2015, 07:35 AM
I'd imagine Rowntrees are head hunting that prick as we speak.

Bostonhibby
19-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Story on how a young Rangers goaly believes he is learning from England's future #1 and how Colin calderfud would jump at the chance to manage another team.

My dog would jump at the chance to be chairman of Apple but it doesn't mean that it's going to happen because the BBC might choose to report it. Calderwood will be forever a number 2

England have quite a few decent goalkeepers and this guy ain't one of them. What I can't get my head round is why BBC seem to talk him up at every opportunity - I appreciate the rangers need the money but last time I looked helping a football club that bumped millions in tax and NI to pump up the value of a player wasn't part of the BBC charter.