PDA

View Full Version : Scott Martin

StevieT
17-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Taken from the Forfar Athletic FB Page

Scott Martin's Temporary Transfer Extended.

Hibernian and Forfar Athletic have agreed to extend Scott Martin’s emergency temporary transfer until late January.
The 18 year old midfielder was deservedly awarded the ‘Loons’ man of the match award in our last two home games.
He has impressed Dick Campbell and his management team, but also the Station Park faithful in his current 28 day spell at Station Park not only with his obvious ability, but also his enthusiasm for the cause

Golden Bear
17-11-2015, 03:16 PM

Hibernian and Forfar Athletic have agreed to extend Scott Martin’s emergency temporary transfer until late January.
The 18 year old midfielder was deservedly awarded the ‘Loons’ man of the match award in our last two home games.
He has impressed Dick Campbell and his management team, but also the Station Park faithful in his current 28 day spell at Station Park not only with his obvious ability, but also his enthusiasm for the cause

Hopefully we have a star in the making.

Ozyhibby
17-11-2015, 03:18 PM

That sound very promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Franck
17-11-2015, 03:26 PM
This will be more good experience for the boy.

Is lewis allan still injured?

Pretty Boy
17-11-2015, 03:35 PM
He's a player.

Reminded me a lot of a young Scott Brown when I used to watch him with the 20s. Think he could well feature more often next season.

JimBHibees
17-11-2015, 03:50 PM
He's a player.

Reminded me a lot of a young Scott Brown when I used to watch him with the 20s. Think he could well feature more often next season.

Agree a little small but looks to have a great attitude and decent footballer.