PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net Joins HSL

Pretty Boy
17-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Hibs.net are delighted to announce that we have made a major contribution to HSL.

Over the last couple of weeks a few of the admins have met with directors from HSL for a general progress report and to get a better idea of how the initiative was working. On the back of these meetings we have made an initial contribution of £1000 and will be making monthly payments of £100 indefinitely.

HSL is gaining momentum and with the January window upcoming we are delighted to be part of it. As always we would like to thank the membership and users of the site, it's you guys that allow us to continue to back the club in this way.

Keep an eye out for announcements from both HSL and the official site shortly.

:flag:

Peevemor
17-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Hibs.net are delighted to announce that we have made a major contribution to HSL.

Over the last couple of weeks a few of the admins have met with directors from HSL for a general progress report and to get a better idea of how the initiative was working. On the back of these meetings we have made an initial contribution of £1000 and will be making monthly payments of £100 indefinitely.

HSL is gaining momentum and with the January window upcoming we are delighted to be part of it. As always we would like to thank the membership and users of the site, it's you guys that allow us to continue to back the club in this way.

Excellent! :top marks

Hibby Gav
17-11-2015, 12:31 PM
One family...one club...one hibs.net !

ggtth

HibbyScott
17-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Excellent news :top marks

How are you planning on splitting up the loyalty points? :wink:

lucky
17-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Great news. I hope this inspires more fans to get involved

NAE NOOKIE
17-11-2015, 12:34 PM
http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

scoopyboy
17-11-2015, 12:38 PM

Great stuff PB.

HappyHibby93
17-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Great to see, HSL is the only way to protect our club in the future. Reaching that elusive 25.1% puts this club in a fantastic position. Onwards and upwards for the hibees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'Rourke3
17-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Excellent

Sent via the bushes @ EM

The_Sauz
17-11-2015, 12:50 PM
Nae points or even a calender to show for £1000 put in..........Admins OUT :grr:

:greengrin Great work guy's

Dibben
17-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Excellent. Well done!

CallumLaidlaw
17-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Mr White
17-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Excellent :thumbsup:

Just Alf
17-11-2015, 12:57 PM
Brilliant stuff.

On the back of this I've just paid the £225 to make me a full member, I'll leave my monthly payments ongoing....

GGTTH!

Ozyhibby
17-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Brilliant, we must be getting close to 10% ownership.

Ozyhibby
17-11-2015, 01:05 PM
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Wilson
17-11-2015, 01:06 PM
I've always been impressed with the donations hibs net has made specifically to the youth side of our club. I assume this represents a change in hibs net policy in that regard?

DaveF
17-11-2015, 01:10 PM
I've always been impressed with the donations hibs net has made specifically to the youth side of our club. I assume this represents a change in hibs net policy in that regard?

See it not as a change, but an opportunity to support 2 areas of the club.

DaveF
17-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Brilliant stuff.

On the back of this I've just paid the £225 to make me a full member, I'll leave my monthly payments ongoing....

GGTTH!

Nice one - well done!

Pretty Boy
17-11-2015, 01:13 PM

In the past year or so we purchased camera equipment amounting to circa £2000 for use across the club but with focus on filming the development side for the purpose of analysis and feedback. We also sponsored the Happy Hibee draw for a season. Both of these directly benefited the youth set up.

With the momentum currently behind HSL we felt now was the time to make a contribution, in the future we will continue to support the club in a variety of ways including youth development.

Pretty Boy
17-11-2015, 01:19 PM
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/news.html

Wilson
17-11-2015, 01:22 PM
In the past year or so we purchased camera equipment amounting to circa £2000 for use across the club but with focus on filming the development side for the purpose of analysis and feedback. We also sponsored the Happy Hibee draw for a season. Both of these directly benefited the youth set up.

With the momentum currently behind HSL we felt now was the time to make a contribution, in the future we will continue to support the club in a variety of ways including youth development.

Thanks for the replies guys. Either way it is money into the club so it is all good. I was just curious.

I'm glad to hear that youth development is still a consideration. Keep up the good work.

The Harp
17-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Great news! So many positives around the Club these days, this is another one. Long may it continue.

Benny Brazil
17-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Good work guys and girls - as always :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
17-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Superb. :top marks

givescotlandfreedom
17-11-2015, 03:22 PM
:thumbsup:

green&left
17-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Anyone know the percentage of fan ownership of Hibs now?

I'm not (yet) a HSL donator but a percentage counter or something on the HSL website would be good.

Good work Hibs.net aswell. 'bout time i paid by private member due's to that aswell :greengrin

Greencore
17-11-2015, 03:37 PM
There should be a donation button available on here for anyone who wants to add a bit of extra cash to the team or who hasn't signed up. Yes they could and should sign up. But every little helps. The more money for Hibernian the better.

woodythehibee
17-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Fantastic :thumbsup::flag:

Pretty Boy
17-11-2015, 03:50 PM
There should be a donation button available on here for anyone who wants to add a bit of extra cash to the team or who hasn't signed up. Yes they could and should sign up. But every little helps. The more money for Hibernian the better.

Watch this space.

DaveF
18-11-2015, 06:45 AM
Bump

J-C
18-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Watch this space.

Just going to ask the same question :greengrin

Leithenhibby
19-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Great to see, HSL is the only way to protect our club in the future. Reaching that elusive 25.1% puts this club in a fantastic position. Onwards and upwards for the hibees

I've said it before, STF & RP will not be around for ever. Taking steps now to protect our club is a step every Hibs fan should take, giving it serious thought as to where we will be in 10/20 years time. Many hands make light work and together, we can do this. :aok:

Brilliant stuff.

GGTTH!

Fantastic :top marks

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

GGTTH

GreenLake
19-11-2015, 02:31 PM
hibs.net class

:top marks