PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Munich tickets

NoTottiNoParty
16-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Probably a thread been on here before... but going to Munich in February. They have a promoted team at home.
How easy is it to get tickets? What's the best way?

Capt Mainwaring
17-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Try Viagogo - secondary market. Pricey but a fantastic experience. you will pick up and drop,off a season ticket before and after the match from a hotel in Central Munich.

hibbycraig
17-11-2015, 04:22 AM
Probably a thread been on here before... but going to Munich in February. They have a promoted team at home.
How easy is it to get tickets? What's the best way?

I went with a few mates a couple of years ago and managed to get tickets outside the ground. Cost us 10euros each and that was for behind the goals in the terracing. Some boy was trying to sell seated ones on the halfway line for 50euros each. Although there is a risk that you might not get tickets just turning up outside.

MKHIBEE
17-11-2015, 09:16 AM
The official website will have links to a website set up for fans to buy and sell tickets at face value plus 15%, I think it's called eventim, you need to register.

HibeePaj
17-11-2015, 09:52 AM
I managed to get tickets this time last year for a champions league game.

Got them through Bayerns main ticket site on the morning of the game. They have only been available to 'members' before that(guessing fans with loyalty points/on database).

Had to sign up before hand.
Definitely worth checking the website every couple of days.

Kawacabbage10
17-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Attempting similar myself at the moment for Hertha v Bayern in April.

Eventtim.de looks to be official ticket partner with Hertha but will have to wait until the match listings go up nearer the time.

NoTottiNoParty
17-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys! appreciate the replies!