PDA

View Full Version : 28th November

Smartie
16-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Anyone know what is happening on this date? Do we have a game?

Presumably it is Scottish Cup weekend but I don't remember there being a draw.

Did we get a bye?

Strange if we did because I remember us being in the Scottish Cup before Christmas the past few years.

Big_Franck
16-11-2015, 10:09 AM

Did we get a bye?

Strange if we did because I remember us being in the Scottish Cup before Christmas the past few years.

It's the Scottish Cup 3rd round weekend.

Draw here (http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1957&newsID=15568&newsCategoryID=1)

Billy Whizz
16-11-2015, 10:17 AM

Did we get a bye?

Last season's bottom 6 in the championship enter at this stage. We enter at the 4th round on 9th January. They have put the dates back after having the 4th round in early December for the last few years

Smartie
16-11-2015, 10:47 AM
That makes sense.

Thanks for the replies folks.

:aok:

JimBHibees
16-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Wonder if we could move a midweek game for later in the season to this Saturday, we are due to go to Dumfries on 1st March, surely it would make sense to utilise a Saturday instead. Of course QOS may not want to.

Billy Whizz
16-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Wonder if we could move a midweek game for later in the season to this Saturday, we are due to go to Dumfries on 1st March, surely it would make sense to utilise a Saturday instead. Of course QOS may not want to.

Good point, although they've known that we wouldn't be playing this weekend for a while.
The Morton game on the 30th January now moves to a midweek game, and the home Rangers game in March could also possibly move to a midweek, as its Scottish cup weekend

allezsauzee
16-11-2015, 01:12 PM
it might be an opportune time to get the squad away for a break before 4 challenging games in December

easty
16-11-2015, 01:14 PM

Did we get a bye?

It's my birthday, but I've not made any plans yet.

Billy Whizz
16-11-2015, 01:26 PM
it might be an opportune time to get the squad away for a break before 4 challenging games in December

Like where

superfurryhibby
16-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Like where

Gonnae no dae that:wink:

Bill Milne
17-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Last season's bottom 6 in the championship enter at this stage. We enter at the 4th round on 9th January. They have put the dates back after having the 4th round in early December for the last few years

For the first time in years, the Yams will play in the same year as the final itself takes place!!

Diclonius
17-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Hope we don't get a home fixture rearranged to this weekend, I've arranged other plans.

SmashinGlass
17-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Hope nothing does get arranged, I'm at a wedding that day. I expect it's too late in the day to reorganise a league fixture in any case.