PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans at it again

PatHead
12-11-2015, 07:53 PM
According to the BBC their supporters have been at it again. So far this season - Celtic, Ross County and now Kilmarnock. Model club though........

Police have arrested and charged 14 football fans in connection with a clash before last month's match between Hearts and Kilmarnock in Edinburgh.
Police were called to McLeod Street near Tynecastle Stadium at about 15:00 on Saturday, 3 October, to a reports of a fight involving 20 rival supporters.
A 21-year-old man from Kilmarnock was charged at the scene.
A further 14 men and boys, aged 14-28, have been charged with various offences.
All are due to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on 17 February 2016.
Insp Bob Innes of Police Scotland said: "We treat such incidents extremely seriously.
"The safety of everyone attending football matches is of paramount importance and violence and disorder will not be tolerated.
"Thanks to some excellent police work and with the assistance of our partners at Hearts Football Club, we have successfully traced and charged 14 males in connection with this incident.
"They will appear in court in due course and in the meantime they have been ordered not to attend at any regulated football match in the UK.
"I can reassure the public that anyone involved in this sort of criminal activity will be swiftly dealt with."

O'Rourke3
12-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Likely the boys they just banned....

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Billy Whizz
12-11-2015, 08:00 PM

Sent via the bushes @ EM

They can ban 14, when they have 399,984 others to fill their ground

Hibernia&Alba
12-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Lovely people: civilised, erudite, well read. Not at all inbred and bigoted.

PatHead
12-11-2015, 08:04 PM

Sent via the bushes @ EM

The ones they banned were following the Ross County game.

As far as I am aware no mention has been made of this incident before today so it could well be different fans.

Can't understand how EEN haven't reported it before now.

frazeHFC
12-11-2015, 08:07 PM
The ones from the Ross County game all looked about 12 never mind 28.

PatHead
12-11-2015, 08:08 PM
The ones from the Ross County game all looked about 12 never mind 28.

Maybe they dressed up as 12 year olds to help with the grooming

Iggy Pope
12-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Much as I agree that every hertz**** is indeed a ****, the quote appears to suggest a Kilmarnock address for the only charged-at-the-scene ****?

hibsbollah
12-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Do we not have a group of frisky well dressed young troublemakers anymore? In my day it was the Hibs that were hard and the Hertz ran away :dunno:

PatHead
12-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Much as I agree that every hertz**** is indeed a ****, the quote appears to suggest a Kilmarnock address for the only charged-at-the-scene ****?

It also says Hearts helped identify trouble makers which makes you think they knew who they were. Doubt they know many folk from Kilmarnock.

wpj
12-11-2015, 08:54 PM
Hertz getting a firm together 30 years late

iwasthere1972
12-11-2015, 09:00 PM
They can ban 14, when they have 399,984 others to fill their ground

I'm assuming that you didn't get that maths O'Level. :wink:

Torto7062
12-11-2015, 09:23 PM
Maybe they dressed up as 12 year olds to help with the grooming

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just woke the wife when I lol'd in bed

Billy Whizz
12-11-2015, 09:31 PM
I'm assuming that you didn't get that maths O'Level. :wink:

Got an "A" at arithmetic, maths was all about formulas😄

Mikey09
12-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Hertz getting a firm together 30 years late

:take that:faf::faf::faf:

Dinkydoo
12-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Now, now gents, we have no room to talk. Why, just the other week a group of our own attacked a bus full of scared, wholesome, defenceless Rangers fans.

There was even a thread on here gloating about it ;)

Scouse Hibee
13-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Didn't realise they had even banned 14. Must be tough on matchdays when 14 relations have nowhere to go or nothing to do. Expect more baby crew on the way then.

Forza Fred
13-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Got an "A" at arithmetic, maths was all about formulas

Almost nailed it.

Arithmetic is the science of numbers.

Maths is the science of space and numbers.

Dunno what is the gonow, but Arithmetic finished at the O Level stage, while maths continued to the highers.

Relevance to this thread....0

s.a.m
13-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Almost nailed it.

Arithmetic is the science of numbers.

Maths is the science of space and numbers.

Dunno what is the gonow, but Arithmetic finished at the O Level stage, while maths continued to the highers.

Relevance to this thread....0

And of equal relevance.....
There is no longer a separate Arithmetic qualification. Which is a shame because, while Maths isn't for everyone, all pupils (IMO) should have the opportunity (or compulsion, in fact), to demonstrate their competence in basic, life-relevant numeracy. So there.

13-11-2015, 11:12 AM
I cringe when i see weedy little boys with their sweep over haircuts and stone island jackets kicking about thinking they're casuals :faf:

Pretty Boy
13-11-2015, 11:48 AM
I cringe when i see weedy little boys with their sweep over haircuts and stone island jackets kicking about thinking they're casuals :faf:

I love the boys in the Elsesse and Fila tracksuit tops and the like.

The casual movement dressed on trend for the mid to late 80s through early 90s. Dressing like that now just makes you stand out like a sore thumb and look like a bit of a wannabe. The equivalent would have been the 8os casuals dressing like mods or teddy boys or something.

highland hibbee
13-11-2015, 03:29 PM
According to the BBC their supporters have been at it again. So far this season - Celtic, Ross County and now Kilmarnock. Model club though........

Police have arrested and charged 14 football fans in connection with a clash before last month's match between Hearts and Kilmarnock in Edinburgh.
Police were called to McLeod Street near Tynecastle Stadium at about 15:00 on Saturday, 3 October, to a reports of a fight involving 20 rival supporters.
A 21-year-old man from Kilmarnock was charged at the scene.
A further 14 men and boys, aged 14-28, have been charged with various offences.
All are due to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on 17 February 2016.
Insp Bob Innes of Police Scotland said: "We treat such incidents extremely seriously.
"The safety of everyone attending football matches is of paramount importance and violence and disorder will not be tolerated.
"Thanks to some excellent police work and with the assistance of our partners at Hearts Football Club, we have successfully traced and charged 14 males in connection with this incident.
"They will appear in court in due course and in the meantime they have been ordered not to attend at any regulated football match in the UK.
"I can reassure the public that anyone involved in this sort of criminal activity will be swiftly dealt with."

Fair enough and any chance to stick it into them can't be ignored, any word though of Septic and the behaviour of their fans in Dingwall, never mind their behaviour at the 2 minutes silence, some of their carryon in the Town itself was well out of order, guys attacking a female steward in the Mallard bar for a starter.......

Dashing Bob S
13-11-2015, 03:30 PM
I love the boys in the Elsesse and Fila tracksuit tops and the like.

The casual movement dressed on trend for the mid to late 80s through early 90s. Dressing like that now just makes you stand out like a sore thumb and look like a bit of a wannabe. The equivalent would have been the 8os casuals dressing like mods or teddy boys or something.

Exactly. Sadly our culture died at the end of last century with globalisation.

wearethehibs
13-11-2015, 04:35 PM
So all these guys have yet to be found guilty of anything? Yet get slapped with a football banning order.

Football fans, guilty until proven otherwise.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-11-2015, 04:58 PM
So all these guys have yet to be found guilty of anything? Yet get slapped with a football banning order.

Surely guilty of being a Jambo is enough?

CropleyWasGod
13-11-2015, 05:40 PM

It's not a FBO. It will be part of their bail conditions to stay away from fitba pending their trials.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bruno
13-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Surely guilty of being a Jambo is enough?

You will find when this case is called they are Kilmarnock fans
Having left their bus just before kick off on forgoes road they ran past everyone randomly hitting out at groups of families as well as some elderly fans
I was running late for game so saw it and was asked to give a statement

Mr White
13-11-2015, 06:41 PM
You will find when this case is called they are Kilmarnock fans
Having left their bus just before kick off on forgoes road they ran past everyone randomly hitting out at groups of families as well as some elderly fans
I was running late for game so saw it and was asked to give a statement

So this time some big boys really did do it and run away?