PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HOSPITALITY UPDATE: HIBERNIAN V LIVINGSTON

RSS Bot
12-11-2015, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5853)

Sammy7nil
12-11-2015, 07:40 PM
What a terrible deal seems way over priced. What is a specially priced bar?
I really think Hibs are missing a trick, there is money to be made with the right package and price.

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Licenced Training Facilities? Is listed as one of the benefits :confused:

Seems a ridiculous high price for what is on offer but hey ho pretty sure folk will take it up.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Absolutely terrible deal. Effectively £33 for a half time pie, a programme and to hear Barrie Wilkins interview Tam McManus. Who at the club thinks this is in any way good value for money? I was looking into hospitality yesterday as I'd like to take a couple of guests along to a home game before Christmas, however they don't make it very inviting. £80 with not even a pint included. I know our hospitality is far, far superior to the hovel that is Tynecastle, however I'm sure they do hospitality with inclusive drinks for £80-90.
Sorry to sound negative, however I think we are missing a trick with our hospitality. Think we need to be a bit more imaginative, seems to have been the same deal for years now and it's never been good value, even less so with our current opposition.

oconnors_strip
12-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Absolutely terrible deal. Effectively £33 for a half time pie, a programme and to hear Barrie Wilkins interview Tam McManus. Who at the club thinks this is in any way good value for money? I was looking into hospitality yesterday as I'd like to take a couple of guests along to a home game before Christmas, however they don't make it very inviting. £80 with not even a pint included. I know our hospitality is far, far superior to the hovel that is Tynecastle, however I'm sure they do hospitality with inclusive drinks for £80-90.
Sorry to sound negative, however I think we are missing a trick with our hospitality. Think we need to be a bit more imaginative, seems to have been the same deal for years now and it's never been good value, even less so with our current opposition.

Hearts hospitality for Ross county game was £108!!!! That was an all inclusive bar but even at that you are only drinking from 12.30-3 and 4.45 until 6

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Hearts hospitality for Ross county game was £108!!!! That was an all inclusive bar but even at that you are only drinking from 12.30-3 and 4.45 until 6

Fair enough mate, bit dearer than I thought. Still a far better option than £80 for a championship game with not even one pint chucked in. We need more options. One option of £80 for lunch and a half time pie isn't great.