PDA

View Full Version : NewsNow Hibs

James70
11-11-2015, 08:11 AM
http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2015/11/rangers-star-dismisses-hibs-slurs.html

Saw this article in NewsNow Hibs, unbelievable!

Weststandwanab
11-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Desperation. They are hurting after the defeat and panicking because the league they said was won is not.

ACLeith
11-11-2015, 08:19 AM
That has to be a wind-up? No, sorry, I forgot where this came from!

"As with the usual Rangers dignity though, the response is restrained and tempered". "Tims without the bus fares" and of course WATP is in their eyes "restrained and dignified".

Oh what a parallel universe they inhabit :na na: :na na:

Dibben
11-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Deary me - that is hilarious!

lord bunberry
11-11-2015, 08:23 AM
I like how the the article finished with a statement about "the usual Rangers dignity" they don't do irony in Govan do they? The very first comment continues the dignified theme with a wee "tims without the bus fare" They're beyond help..

Bostonhibby
11-11-2015, 08:27 AM
I like how the the article finished with a statement about "the usual Rangers dignity" they don't do irony in Govan do they? The very first comment continues the dignified theme with a wee "tims without the bus fare" They're beyond help..

And the irony is that most of modern Scotland know exactly what the rangers "dignity" looks and sounds like!

They're not the brightest.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-11-2015, 08:29 AM

That's an example of "the usual Rangers dignity ,so maybe it's accurate?

Ozyhibby
11-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Link doesn't work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
11-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Link doesn't work?

www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2015/11/rangers-star-dismisses-hibs-slurs.html

Ozyhibby
11-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Ta, good to see we are making an impression. [emoji23]

heretoday
11-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Why are you reading that sort of stuff?

James70
11-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Why are you reading that sort of stuff?

Because it came under Hibs news and I wanted to see what Hibs were being accused of.

CallumLaidlaw
11-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Can someone copy and paste it here please, I can't open it on my PC

J-C
11-11-2015, 08:47 AM
The leading goalscorer at Ibrox laughed off the repeated slurs from the likes of Alan Stubbs and Jason Cummings and suggested Rangers will do their talking on the park rather than off it.

The former Wigan man said:

"They have been having their digs and saying things in the papers. It was just important we bounced back in the right way and showed our quality on the pitch rather than in the papers. They can say what they want but we know how good we are and we're going to build on that."
The Easter Road outfit most certainly have been giving lip service to what Rangers are doing, and spurred on by their narrow win in the recent top of the table clash between the two have clearly been inspired to have a few little select aimed soundbites at Warburton’s men.

As with the usual Rangers’ dignity though, the response is restrained and tempered.

Danderhall Hibs
11-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Because it came under Hibs news and I wanted to see what Hibs were being accused of.

I think I saw this headline/story in one of the papers at the weekend?

It's good they're doing their talk on the pitch and not in the papers eh?

CallumLaidlaw
11-11-2015, 08:54 AM
The leading goalscorer at Ibrox laughed off the repeated slurs from the likes of Alan Stubbs and Jason Cummings and suggested Rangers will do their talking on the park rather than off it.

The former Wigan man said:

"They have been having their digs and saying things in the papers. It was just important we bounced back in the right way and showed our quality on the pitch rather than in the papers. They can say what they want but we know how good we are and we're going to build on that."
The Easter Road outfit most certainly have been giving lip service to what Rangers are doing, and spurred on by their narrow win in the recent top of the table clash between the two have clearly been inspired to have a few little select aimed soundbites at Warburton’s men.

As with the usual Rangers’ dignity though, the response is restrained and tempered.

:greengrin Waghorn has done nothing but shout his mouth off recently. And I remember Bilel Mohsni doing something similar last season. I don't quite get what is wrong with what the Hibs players have said? We feel we can beat Rangers. We can catch them. We should be favourites against them at home. All of these points are currently fact. Win all our games and we overtake them. Twitchy bum time already at Ibroxnoise one thinks.

James70
11-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Full original article is on " NewsNow Hibernian FC" webpage.

lyonhibs
11-11-2015, 09:05 AM
What noises/Hun baiting have we being doing in the press??

Must have missed it.

Golden Bear
11-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Meanwhile over at Castle Grayskull the pressure is already getting to them and the brown stains are starting to appear. A supply of bicycle clips is urgently needed.

Whatever it is we're being accused of, then the message is keep it up as it's obviously working.

:flag:

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Lol that's the same Waghorn that was mouthing off about Scott Allan being our only good player before a single ball was kicked this season. Another absolute mutant to add to their collection.

marinello59
11-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Waghorn really isn't the brightest is he?

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-11-2015, 09:17 AM
That has to be a wind-up? No, sorry, I forgot where this came from!

"As with the usual Rangers dignity though, the response is restrained and tempered". "Tims without the bus fares" and of course WATP is in their eyes "restrained and dignified".

They've got short memories, we only need to look back to the Allan soap opera to see their true colours.

Jim44
11-11-2015, 09:23 AM
They've got short memories, we only need to look back to the Allan soap opera to see their true colours.

A soap opera the muppets on FF want their upstanding club to repeat in January with Jason Cummings.

Del Boy
11-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Waghorn has a proper rangers face.

TRC
11-11-2015, 09:57 AM
I notice he hasn't been pulled up for his involvement in the Fyvie incident. Shocker

--------
11-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Check the comments - KEVIN NOLAN?

The same Kevin Nolan who could walk into a place at the majority of clubs in the EPL?

Why would he want to play for Newcastle United Reserves?

Unless they were going to pay him a large salary plus benefits with money that belongs to someone else?

Oh, how I wish we had their dignity and poise.

Makes me feel SO humble, just being in the same island with them.

--------
11-11-2015, 10:24 AM
About Us

Ibroxnoise.co.uk has been running since late 2011 as an unnofficial fan site for news, views, and general Rangers discussion.

We consider ourselves an 'aggregation' site for Rangers fans, that is a one-stop news, analysis, speculation, and transfer rumours site, with the occasional scoop thrown in.

With the site running for almost four years, it has found a global audience and the readership has increased almost exponentially. ("Almost" exponentially? What does that mean? An increase is either exponential or it's not, surely?)

It's been a pleasure to publish this work.

This site is about writing about the Club we love, The New Sevco Rangers. (Fixed that for you.)

WATP

Ibroxnoise.co.uk

NB:

All articles containing speculation, conjecture or rumours are packaged as such, and it is up to the reader how they wish to take them. We consider our readership intelligent enough to ascertain the difference between stated fact, and conjecture. (Good luck with that, pal.) Ibroxnoise.co.uk has never published anything it knew to be false.

Just so we know who we're talking about.

AFKA5814_Hibs
11-11-2015, 10:28 AM
'It was important we bounced back in the right way.'

It was Alloa at home, the leagues whipping boys, the easiest game they could play all season.

Let's see how they fare next month having to play Raith and Falkirk away before the Hibs game.

Mikey09
11-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Deary me - that is hilarious!

This.

And the irony is that most of modern Scotland know exactly what the rangers "dignity" looks and sounds like!

And This...
They're not the brightest.

Goes without saying...

Ta, good to see we are making an impression. [emoji23]

Yep!

What noises/Hun baiting have we being doing in the press??

Must have missed it.

Me to...

Meanwhile over at Castle Grayskull the pressure is already getting to them and the brown stains are starting to appear. A supply of bicycle clips is urgently needed.

Whatever it is we're being accused of, then the message is keep it up as it's obviously working.

:flag:

:agree:

Lol that's the same Waghorn that was mouthing off about Scott Allan being our only good player before a single ball was kicked this season. Another absolute mutant to add to their collection.

Aye he nailed that quote eh?! :greengrin

Waghorn really isn't the brightest is he?

Nah... He's just another Rangers mouthpiece.

Nailed it HUTCHY...

I notice he hasn't been pulled up for his involvement in the Fyvie incident. Shocker

WHAT?!!!!! I Cannae believe that?! :greengrin

Bostonhibby
11-11-2015, 11:46 AM
An unnecessary distraction, they need dodgy Dave to speed up the next liquidation to focus the mind

lord bunberry
11-11-2015, 12:22 PM
An unnecessary distraction, they need dodgy Dave to speed up the next liquidation to focus the mind
I just read that the bread man thinks they can spend a million on a new player if he thinks the player can add value :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Bostonhibby
11-11-2015, 12:57 PM
I just read that the bread man thinks they can spend a million on a new player if he thinks the player can add value :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Either that or borrow someone else from Wigan.

Pretty Boy
11-11-2015, 01:25 PM
The usual dignity?

Like calling for people who were the target of much ire amongst Rangers fans to be named publicly?

Like publicly mocking your rivals saying you will outspend them whilst racking up millions in debt and eventually entering a tax avoidance scheme?

Like having a chairman sing bigoted songs at a fans gathering?

Like having fans so confused they perform Nazi salutes whilst waving Israeli flags in Tel Aviv?

Like having a goalkeeper wear a black armband in tribute to a dead terrorist? Or the same goalkeeper pose for pictures with the flag of a loyalist terrorist organisation?

Like removing Eggs Benedict from the hospitality menu because they shared the name with the then Pope?

Like destroying Manchester town centre and shaming Scottish football in front of the whole of Europe?

Like racially abusing one of your own players in the stadium car park?

If that's the Rangers dignity they speak off, I'm glad I don't possess it.

IrnBru22
11-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Waghorn has a proper rangers face.

One you'd just love to punch

Liam89
11-11-2015, 02:44 PM
They really are unbelievable. Almost like a different species, completely brainwashed. Everyone in Scottish football is laughing at them. :na na:

CallumLaidlaw
11-11-2015, 02:46 PM
You really do get the impression that the media training that is given at Murray Park is VERY different to that at other clubs.

Kato
11-11-2015, 02:55 PM
The usual veneer of pretend dignity.

JeMeSouviens
11-11-2015, 03:06 PM
The usual dignity?

Like calling for people who were the target of much ire amongst Rangers fans to be named publicly?

Like publicly mocking your rivals saying you will outspend them whilst racking up millions in debt and eventually entering a tax avoidance scheme?

Like having fans so confused they perform Nazi salutes whilst waving Israeli flags in Tel Aviv?

Like having a goalkeeper wear a black armband in tribute to a dead terrorist? Or the same goalkeeper pose for pictures with the flag of a loyalist terrorist organisation?

Like removing Eggs Benedict from the hospitality menu because they shared the name with the then Pope?

Like destroying Manchester town centre and shaming Scottish football in front of the whole of Europe?

:agree:

You missed operating a decades long employment policy of sectarian discrimination.

Ryan91
11-11-2015, 03:15 PM

Saw that on the back of the Metro on the bus into work this morning, I had a good laugh at that.

We haven't even got two pennies to rub together, but we can still spend 7 figure sums on players if we want them badly enough.

Breadman buying into Hun!Logic so readily got to love it.

Jim44
11-11-2015, 03:30 PM

......... And why not? According to FF this is the benchmark for future Sevco player purchase :

"What players in Scotland are of the Mark Warburton mould?

Adds value
Quality
Knows what Rangers are all about
Improves the team
Premiership title winning and Champions League football material..."

iwasthere1972
11-11-2015, 03:42 PM
http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2015/11/rangers-star-dismisses-hibs-slurs.html

Saw this article in NewsNow Hibs, unbelievable!

Tims without the bus fares. Aye sure.

Huns without the tax money, money to pay the creditors, money to buy soap. They are the **** of the earth.

hibees 7062
11-11-2015, 03:43 PM
It was important the we hit back the right way

Part time Alloa at home ffs .

Erse o man

Deansy
11-11-2015, 04:03 PM
'As with the usual Rangers’ dignity though, the response is restrained and tempered'

When I saw this line, all of my orifices exploded with the entire contents of whatever was in my body at that time !!. Never have I seen such an audacious, hilarious, pathetic attempt at trying to make it seem like Rangers are just the same as all other clubs and that 'Dignity' is a common quality that's rife throughout 'Castle Greyskull' and everybody associated with it !! Perhaps they're hoping that this is the week that 'beings' from other planets finally arrive on earth and they're welcomed by all the great and powerful people of the world, who, in an exercise to prove to our visiting 'ET's', of our advanced, literary skills, they naturally present them wih a copy of 'Ibrox Noise' as an example of mankind's great literary-works - and our visitors believe that line to be true .......................................... because THAT is the only possible scenario I can picture that was going through whatever cretin's mind that typed THAT line and actually hoped that someone, somewhere believed it!!!

AND all in the same week that they're officially proved to be CHEATS .............. got to admire their IQ, eh !!!

Jack Hackett
11-11-2015, 05:25 PM
It was important the we hit back the right way

Part time Alloa at home ffs .

Erse o man

As is the norm with all playground bullies....if somebody gives you a kicking, then you go and find the smallest kid in the playground and give him a kicking, convincing yourself you're still a 'hard man'

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-11-2015, 06:09 PM

It was just an opera surely?

SkintHibby
11-11-2015, 08:25 PM
We're older than Celtc so surely the jungle jims are Hibees without bus fares? :-D

CraigHibee
11-11-2015, 09:29 PM
THE rangers and dignity? lol aye okay then, i think ****horn has been listening to Deacon Blue to come up with that :aok:

Jonnyboy
11-11-2015, 09:41 PM
it was just an opera surely?

Nice one :greengrin

Bostonhibby
11-11-2015, 09:42 PM
We're older than Celtc so surely the jungle jims are Hibees without bus fares? :-D
The rangers are 4 seasons old and already posting multi million pound losses. Who can and can't pay their bus fares should be the least of their concerns

FranckSuzy
11-11-2015, 10:05 PM
The usual dignity?

:top marksPlus, allegedly replacing the green baize on their pool tables with blue....

J-C
11-11-2015, 11:52 PM
What's everyone's opinion on other Hibs players who have crossed the great western divide, Pat Stanton, Griffiths, Colin Stein, etc.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-11-2015, 01:37 AM
What's everyone's opinion on other Hibs players who have crossed the great western divide, Pat Stanton, Griffiths, Colin Stein, etc.

Wrong thread methinks.