PDA

View Full Version : Half season tickets

pundy man
09-11-2015, 06:00 PM
I can see Hibs selling a lot more half season tickets for Christmas as it will guarantee fans tickets for semi and hopefully final🙏

I would like to see good deals for family tickets as the kids in this are our future supporters and with the football we are playing now this is a great chance to entice more tickets sales.

I think when we tried this in previous years the fans thought this was blackmail to get tickets for final and I suppose it is but the feel good factor is with us now, it was not the last couple of times so a win win, more fans on a weekly basiis and hopefully we will keep them for seasons ahead.

erin go bragh
09-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Our kids season tickets at £25 ( including Hibs kids membership, which costs £15 ) for the FF lower is fantastic value .

kaimendhibs
09-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Our kids season tickets at £25 ( including Hibs kids membership, which costs £15 ) for the FF lower is fantastic value .
Agreed. Bought one for my nephew

wookie70
09-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Possibly cheaper to buy into HSL for £15 and get 100 loyalty points. Anyone with forethought would be doing that rather than waiting for a half season ticket which presumably will have half the points of a full season ticket.

I really hope HSL and half season tickets are a huge success but I think the club really need to think about attributing the value of loyalty points with money spent. It is the only fair way to do it in my opinion and won't see someone who buys a kids half season and HSL 3 month membership potentially have more points than a season ticket holder who has went to a good number of away games.

Any premium for points should go to home ticket purchases as they not only financial but moral support.

Ringothedog
09-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Possibly cheaper to buy into HSL for £15 and get 100 loyalty points. Anyone with forethought would be doing that rather than waiting for a half season ticket which presumably will have half the points of a full season ticket.

I really hope HSL and half season tickets are a huge success but I think the club really need to think about attributing the value of loyalty points with money spent. It is the only fair way to do it in my opinion and won't see someone who buys a kids half season and HSL 3 month membership potentially have more points than a season ticket holder who has went to a good number of away games.

Any premium for points should go to home ticket purchases as they not only financial but moral support.

The loyalty points for HSL are not awarded until after the semi final.

Saturday Boy
09-11-2015, 07:49 PM

A Half Season ticket has the advantage of letting you in to see the Hibees play at home, way more important than just accruing loyalty points in the hope of a ticket to the semi-final.

Billy Whizz
09-11-2015, 07:53 PM
A Half Season ticket has the advantage of letting you in to see the Hibees play at home, way more important than just accruing loyalty points in the hope of a ticket to the semi-final.

I agree, however I'm not sure how they'll do it if the game is at Tynie? Will they offer season ticket holders 1 each, and the rest of the tickets sold on the accumulation of loyalty points each fan has, or will it just be based on loyalty points!

Pretty Boy
09-11-2015, 07:58 PM
I agree, however I'm not sure how they'll do it if the game is at Tynie? Will they offer season ticket holders 1 each, and the rest of the tickets sold on the accumulation of loyalty points each fan has, or will it just be based on loyalty points!

Would it make any difference? All ST holders would fall into the top 1 or 2 points brackets anyway.

Personally I'd like to see it done using points just so people get used to the scheme.

wookie70
09-11-2015, 08:01 PM
The loyalty points for HSL are not awarded until after the semi final.

Never realised that. Makes a bit more sense but could still be an issue if we reach a final and not necessarily this year depending if the points are purged at season's end.

Saturday Boy
09-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Would it make any difference? All ST holders would fall into the top 1 or 2 points brackets anyway.

Personally I'd like to see it done using points just so people get used to the scheme.

As an aside, with my cup top up, and so many home ties, I've forgotten how to buy an actual ticket for a cup tie. Will .net be offering help for us confused CTU guys? :wink:

Billy Whizz
09-11-2015, 08:13 PM

I agree, think we have around 7,500 or so, can't remember how many didn't renew though, probably no more than 1,500 or so. So if it's Tynie, quite a few to go down the levels

smithy_hibees
10-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Anyone know when these will be released and what prices will be.... Thanks

iwasthere1972
10-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Anyone know when these will be released and what prices will be.... Thanks

Think it was mid November last season so probably in the next 7-10 days. Price? Probably half of what a season ticket was. :wink: