PDA

View Full Version : Togetherness in this squad

caithnesshibee
09-11-2015, 03:45 PM
It's phenomenal. Possibly the best I have ever seen. It's frightening.

09-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Fyvie said in an interview recently that its the best dressing room he's ever been in. Great stuff :thumbsup:

Robinho08
09-11-2015, 03:54 PM
But Malonga may unsettle the squad with his selfishness. 😉

caithnesshibee
09-11-2015, 03:57 PM
But Malonga may unsettle the squad with his selfishness. 😉

I think his Twitter message shows exactly the opposite. I know you are being sarcastic but some people are not.

09-11-2015, 03:58 PM
But Malonga may unsettle the squad with his selfishness. 

I don't think so. He let himself down with his attitude on saturday but Stubbs will have had a word with him and he's publicly apologised so he realises he was wrong. Time to move on.

Thecat23
09-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Looks to be the best since the days of Matty Jack, Mixu, O'Neil etc. They all shaved their heads as a team bonding thing! Seems this group also want to fight for each other and play for the jersey.

Really Is a breath of fresh air after watching so many players come and go who couldn't care less about the club.

ancient hibee
09-11-2015, 04:13 PM
I don't think so. He let himself down with his attitude on saturday but Stubbs will have had a word with him and he's publicly apologised so he realises he was wrong. Time to move on.

Stubbs has already made it clear (quite rightly)that he won't have a word with him.

09-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Looks to be the best since the days of Matty Jack, Mixu, O'Neil etc. They all shaved their heads as a team bonding thing! Seems this group also want to fight for each other and play for the jersey.

Really Is a breath of fresh air after watching so many players come and go who couldn't care less about the club.

Absolutely. If you think back to the 2012 team, look how many players we had there that couldn't give a ****. After the cup final i'm sure Matt Doherty tweeted he "couldn't give a ****" - sadly that summed up the attitude of many hibs players over the years. Embarrased the club then picked up their final wages and ****ed off out the door without a care in the world.

caithnesshibee
09-11-2015, 04:25 PM

Uli Laursen too. What a player he was!

O'Rourke3
09-11-2015, 04:31 PM
When are they all getting the blonde bleached look then?

Pretty Boy
09-11-2015, 04:33 PM
When are they all getting the blonde bleached look then?

Think Cummings has quite enough peroxide in his hair for everyone.

Thecat23
09-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Uli Laursen too. What a player he was!

Great player for us!

Thecat23
09-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Absolutely. If you think back to the 2012 team, look how many players we had there that couldn't give a ****. After the cup final i'm sure Matt Doherty tweeted he "couldn't give a ****" - sadly that summed up the attitude of many hibs players over the years. Embarrased the club then picked up their final wages and ****ed off out the door without a care in the world.

Exactly, guys that just wanted to pick up a wage and not give a ****.

Robinho08
09-11-2015, 05:22 PM

I know mate, I was just jesting. The team spirit is evident and I think the Huns are scared.

NAE NOOKIE
09-11-2015, 05:33 PM
The impromptu huddle after the 3rd goal against Dundee Utd said it all for me. It was great to see it happen, showed obvious solidarity and long may it continue :aok:

SON OF PADDY
09-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Exactly, guys that just wanted to pick up a wage and not give a ****.

The current squad are all hard working professionals.
All with great desire to listen and learn from the coaching staff !
Onwards and up to where we belong. ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Bronson
09-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Stubbs said all summer that he wasn't just looking at ability, he and Dempster were also assessing each target's personality. Seems to be working wonders, what a difference when you have a team who want to fight for each other!