PDA

View Full Version : 3 best today..

murray26
07-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Who was your 3 best today and reasons..

1. keating.. Hatrick and general play was outstanding.
2. Henderson.. I just really enjoy watching this boy play football.
3. McGinnis.. Another top performance from a boy who is destined for big things..

Notable mentions for our full backs..

Hibeewilly
07-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Hard to argue against a guy who scores a hat Rick but John McGinns performance today was right out of the top drawer

Borderhibbie76
08-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Also thought after a shaky start both Hanlon and McGregor came on to excellent matches...3 for me were Keatings, Hendo and Mcginn also but once again not a failure in the side. Fyvie was excellent and King Dom was also decent

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HFC07
08-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Mcginn for me is outstanding. You can see him giving everything in the game. Even when he makes a mistake he sprints back in and 9 times out of 10 wins the ball back. A fantastic player.

Pretty Boy
08-11-2015, 11:18 AM
I honestly couldn't pick 3 after that. As a team we were fantastic for 60 minutes.

Keatings got the hat trick and McGinn is special but Cummings chipped in with another, Malonga linked play well and was a great outball, Fyvie done the dirty work, Henderson had one of his best games in a Hibs shirt, Hanlon sprayed some lovely passes from the back and was solid once he got to grips with Thompson, McGreggor, Gray and Stevenson were dependable as always and Oxley had a good save from a rebound and 2 or 3 really good punches.

BroxburnHibee
08-11-2015, 01:00 PM
I couldn't pick 3 after that yesterday.

As good a team performance I've seen in years.

I'd like to praise Fyvie though for the way he played. He really impressed me yesterday.

BSEJVT
08-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Typical ****in Hibs

Cant even have one guy so much better than his peers that it makes picking man of the match easy.

The fact that there were at least 3 strong contenders and the rest weren't far behind tells you everything you need to know.

It was so much easier when we had Sparky and the rest were crap.

No wonder folk wont go back.

Iggy Pope
08-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Fraser Fyvie is slowly but surely building his game. He's put the injuries behind him. Shaky 10mins v the Hun and knuckled down.
Immense v United.
Yesterday he bossed his area in a pretty physical tussle, I didn't think he put a foot wrong.
I like him. Right now, I'm liking all of them. They are a unit, it's clear.

BIGK
08-11-2015, 03:49 PM
My 3 best yesterday was a hard pick but me and her indoors decided that 3 was Stevenson, was our most consistant player in first half stopping a few dangerous attacks by them and solid throughout. 2 was Keatings, his second was a peach, and well he got a hatrick. 1 Was Henderson, He played 4 positions yesterday that I counted and was always showing and working in all of them, and he even had the time to wind up Goodwin 9/10 for me.