http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Jonnyboy
07-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Great interview, as always

3-1 up at half time and they got a rollicking :greengrin

iwasthere1972
07-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Great interview.

Makes a refreshing change from a couple of seasons ago when all we would hear from the manager were excuses for the crap performance and we just need to focus on the next game. That was followed by the same.

Ronniekirk
07-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Great interview, as always

3-1 up at half time and they got a rollicking :greengrin

He rightly wouldn't of been happy with the way we started .we were sloppy and it was no surprise we went behind , and. Neither was I Johhnyboy That seemed to galvanise us and we didn't look back .

NAE NOOKIE
08-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Nice to hear him say the players will get 3 days off. The last 5 fixtures have been as tough a set as we have had since we were relegated IMO and the guys who have played in all 5 must be knackered ... just before he was subbed against Dundee Utd you could see McGinn was beginning to flag a bit. Much as I like to see Scotland do well I'm kind of hoping McGinn, Henderson and Cummings will be on the bench this weekend.

Billy Whizz
08-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Nice to hear him say the players will get 3 days off. The last 5 fixtures have been as tough a set as we have had since we were relegated IMO and the guys who have played in all 5 must be knackered ... just before he was subbed against Dundee Utd you could see McGinn was beginning to flag a bit. Much as I like to see Scotland do well I'm kind of hoping McGinn, Henderson and Cummings will be on the bench this weekend.
Think McGinn as captain, and Jason will start. Liam likely to be on the bench. I'm going through to the game to cheer the Hibs lads on