PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you, to all ........

monktonharp
07-11-2015, 07:48 PM
big thanks to all of the non regulars on our bus to St.Mirren today and hope you enjoyed the Alamo Bar. we were struggling, at one point as a good few of the regulars were not going, for various reasons and I got to a point of cancelling our bus but people rallied round, and also chipped in to almost cover our costs. Thanks folks. Wullie, Milton Mowbray bus convenor.

Pretty Boy
07-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Cheers Wullie. Alamo is some place, enjoyed it.

monktonharp
07-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Cheers Wullie. Alamo is some place, enjoyed it.thanks. only annoying thing was, the Southern branch beat us there and ate aw the pies! as usual:greengrin

iwasthere1972
07-11-2015, 08:05 PM
big thanks to all of the non regulars on our bus to St.Mirren today and hope you enjoyed the Alamo Bar. we were struggling, at one point as a good few of the regulars were not going, for various reasons and I got to a point of cancelling our bus but people rallied round, and also chipped in to almost cover our costs. Thanks folks. Wullie, Milton Mowbray bus convenor.

Thanks Wullie. A good day out and the Alamo was great.

:aok:

monktonharp
07-11-2015, 08:08 PM
cheers Rob.:thumbsup:

Steve20
07-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Got the train through and have to say, The Alamo was fantastic again. First ones in. Tiger the cat running across the top of the bar was the highlight .

My favourite away boozer.

monktonharp
07-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Got the train through and have to say, The Alamo was fantastic again. First ones in. Tiger the cat running across the top of the bar was the highlight .

My favourite away boozer.mine too:wink: that wee cat was intae everything. canny go in there wi' a fish supper, he'd nab it

3pm
07-11-2015, 09:46 PM
The Alamo is the worst boozer I've been in! :greengrin

Is the guy still asking to be paid in dollars?! :rotflmao:

monktonharp
07-11-2015, 09:51 PM

Is the guy still asking to be paid in dollars?! :rotflmao:good.stay away. leaves mair pes for us:greengrin the wee guy that runs it is brilliant. wee Chez, and he has a hoose just above it. canny get a friendlier bar manager

iwasthere1972
07-11-2015, 09:55 PM
good.stay away. leaves mair pes for us:greengrin the wee guy that runs it is brilliant. wee Chez, and he has a hoose just above it. canny get a friendlier bar manager

I was chatting to a few St Mirren fans at the bar and they were pretty miffed that the Hibs fans ate all the pies. :greengrin

Peanut Shaz
07-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Thanks for having us. Alamo was.......different, but actually enjoyed it. And the pies weren't too bad either!

Ronniekirk
07-11-2015, 11:09 PM

Is the guy still asking to be paid in dollars?! :rotflmao:

Haven't drank in there for forty years but when I drive past it there is still the same confederate flag in the window.