07-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Got 2 today for Forfar. Well done wee man

Billy Whizz
07-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Got 2 today for Forfar. Well done wee man

Well done Scotty, going to be a top player for us

Paperboy
07-11-2015, 08:26 PM
I was at the game and thought he played pretty well.

the first goal before half time gave him a lift. The second could have been kept out by the keeper but it was good effort from twenty five yards.

had another couple of chances and got himself into decent spaces. Goals at Forfar will no doubt give him a lift and the fans were dead excited about having him.

Thecat23
07-11-2015, 08:30 PM
I was at the game and thought he played pretty well.

the first goal before half time gave him a lift. The second could have been kept out by the keeper but it was good effort from twenty five yards.

had another couple of chances and got himself into decent spaces. Goals at Forfar will no doubt give him a lift and the fans were dead excited about having him.

Good to hear he's doing well. Goals will give him a lift and good the fans are behind him too.

Sir David Gray
07-11-2015, 08:32 PM
I thought he looked good for us in the couple of times I saw him so he should be a real success at that level and gain some valuable experience.

StevieT
07-11-2015, 10:30 PM
2 good goals and Dick Campbell said after the game that the kid had a great attitude to the game and that he would do what he could to extend his loan period.

Ronniekirk
07-11-2015, 11:28 PM
2 good goals and Dick Campbell said after the game that the kid had a great attitude to the game and that he would do what he could to extend his loan period.

Good to hear ,have liked what little I have seen of him so far .Anyone know how Lewis Allan is getting on ,has he scored many ? As think while he played well on his last loan spell at Dunfermline, he didn't score for them ,but for our Development Team he was scoring for fun

bob12345
08-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Good to hear ,have liked what little I have seen of him so far .Anyone know how Lewis Allan is getting on ,has he scored many ? As think while he played well on his last loan spell at Dunfermline, he didn't score for them ,but for our Development Team he was scoring for fun

Lewis Allan started well at Forfar but hasn't played in a while due to injury.

Paperboy
08-11-2015, 07:00 AM

a couple of Forfar fans we talking about Lewis saying they thought he had great potential. Quite a good idea that Hibs send out players on loan to the same club. I'm sure St Johnstone have done the same with Elgin this season.

Off topic but Airdrie had a cracking youngster by the name of Nicky Cadden playing for them. Only his second game but he looks to be a real find. Plays on the wing, chases back for the ball and wants nothing to do other than attack the opponents. Bundles of energy and great at crossing. Early days yet but if he keeps that form up he's one to watch.

NAE NOOKIE
08-11-2015, 07:12 AM
Nice to read stuff like this ..... well done Scott http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif