PDA

View Full Version : FTH Charity Pilferers

hibs0666
07-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Am I wrong but?

Disgusting little club.

Never forget, that club is every bit as bad as their hun role models. And the support is so proud...

lord bunberry
07-11-2015, 06:45 AM
:top marksSpot on, never let them forget.

Jack Hackett
07-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Who are you referring to? Not a club who ditched millions of pounds of debt for a bag of sweeties and 15pts perchance? A club who lied about their financial status for months to avoid a 15pt penalty and relegation, allowing them to blood their youngsters in the Premier League, which gave them a huge advantage when they were eventually relegated?

I know a club whose support are chest thumpingly proud of acting in this manner.....but I'm sure you can't mean them

greenlex
07-11-2015, 10:39 AM
I was just the other day thinking how nice it was to have a full top page with not one post about them on the front page of the board. It had been that way for several days and I was truely enjoying that. Shame.

Future17
07-11-2015, 10:39 AM
To be honest, I'm already bored with the number of times the charity thieves line gets mentioned on here. I think the regular references to it make us look petty and disingenuous.

We know it happened, they know it happened. Let's move on.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-11-2015, 10:49 AM
To be honest, I'm already bored with the number of times the charity thieves line gets mentioned on here. I think the regular references to it make us look petty and disingenuous.

Agreed. No one else cares a jot about this apart from us now. Doesn't make what they did any the less unpleasant.

Hiber-nation
07-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Agreed. No one else cares a jot about this apart from us now. Doesn't make what they did any the less unpleasant.

Yep it's all very boring now. Can't understand why some on here are so obsessed with them.

Aldo
07-11-2015, 10:57 AM
To be honest, I'm already bored with the number of times the charity thieves line gets mentioned on here. I think the regular references to it make us look petty and disingenuous. We know it happened, they know it happened. Let's move on.

Disagree. What they did will and should never be forgotten and it's a bit like the 1-5 and 1902 comments (petty etc) BUT that is about football. What they did was about local people, businesses and charities and I will take every opportunity to ensure they know!

Sent from my hotel room overlooking Manhattan!

lord bunberry
07-11-2015, 11:07 AM

Not for me. They're cheats and they're proud of it, we should never stop reminding them about it.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2015, 11:10 AM
If we all dropped hands on this one and helped their rebranding it just reinforces the behaviour and before we know where we are a new glorious history will be rewritten, so for me, in the absence of any humility I have no intention of letting them forget their list of shame.

Keith_M
07-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Am I wrong but?

Disgusting little club.

Never forget, that club is every bit as bad as their hun role models. And the support is so proud...

The acronym FTH is a bit stupid, as the 'H' could mean either Hearts or Hibs.

Aldo
07-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Not for me. They're cheats and they're proud of it, we should never stop reminding them about it.

Couldn't agree more!

NAE NOOKIE
07-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Ach .............. Who needs a list of reasons to hate the Jamboids. They hate us and that's enough reason for me.

I remain convinced that the Yams maintain a long standing huff, because in their minds, Hibs hold them back from being as big as the OF because there are folk in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas who ( to their horror ) have the temerity not to buy into the 'famous' bullcrap and prefer a bit of Green & White to jobby coloured maroon.

It doesn't matter if we win nothing or what league we are in, to piss them off all we have to do is exist ... I for one find that very pleasing :greengrin

green day
08-11-2015, 05:42 PM
The gimps have a thread on Brokeback where many of them are utterly convinced that they are about to embark on a project to build a new stand.

Capacity? 23000 (naturally - it has to be larger than our stadium to satisfy their 'small member' syndrome)

What to do when its being built? Well its a tossup (1) Murrayfield (apparently the large capacity there will encourage further gimps back to the redeveloped tynecastle) (2) Easter Road (!!) In their minds we would practically fall over ourselves to accomodate them - and of course (small cock syndrome again) they are practically salivating at the prospect of 'selling out easter road for the first time'.

Planning permission? Apparently the distillery doesnt need the land, a deal has been struck with the council about their bit, and they fully intend to knock down any listed bits and sell them off brick by brick.

Where is the cash coming from? I didnt get that far, I felt dirty enough reading one page - but presumably, as with all of their schemes, it will come from the magic money fairy.

This from a set of fans that dont actually own a share of their club - not one solitary share !!

To be fair, there was one boy who said it all sounded like p1sh - but he was far outnumbered by people who have clearly not recovered from far less understood their last bout of 'finance fitba'.

Part of me wants them to go for it, just to see what an almighty fluck up they make of it.

Pretty Boy
08-11-2015, 05:43 PM
The gimps have a thread on Brokeback where many of them are utterly convinced that they are about to embark on a project to build a new stand.

Capacity? 23000 (naturally - it has to be larger than our stadium to satisfy their 'small member' syndrome)

What to do when its being built? Well its a tossup (1) Murrayfield (apparently the large capacity there will encourage further gimps back to the redeveloped tynecastle) (2) Easter Road (!!) In their minds we would practically fall over ourselves to accomodate them - and of course (small cock syndrome again) they are practically salivating at the prospect of 'selling out easter road for the first time'.

Planning permission? Apparently the distillery doesnt need the land, a deal has been struck with the council about their bit, and they fully intend to knock down any listed bits and sell them off brick by brick.

Where is the cash coming from? I didnt get that far, I felt dirty enough reading one page - but presumably, as with all of their schemes, it will come from the magic money fairy.

This from a set of fans that dont actually own a share of their club - not one solitary share !!

To be fair, there was one boy who said it all sounded like p1sh - but he was far outnumbered by people who have clearly not recovered from far less understood their last bout of 'finance fitba'.

Part of me wants them to go for it, just to see what an almighty fluck up they make of it.

Easter Road has already been sold out for a Hibs game. They should remember because they were the losing opposition that evening.

I stopped reading after that.

God Petrie
08-11-2015, 05:56 PM
The thread on KB where they discuss the article in the DR about their cheating is gold. The logical gymnastics they are using to explain how their financial doping was different to Rangers is spectacular.

Scouse Hibee
08-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Never Let Them Forget

Future17
08-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Disagree. What they did will and should never be forgotten and it's a bit like the 1-5 and 1902 comments (petty etc) BUT that is about football. What they did was about local people, businesses and charities and I will take every opportunity to ensure they know!

Sent from my hotel room overlooking Manhattan!

Who are "they" in this context and what did they do precisely?

FranckSuzy
08-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Easter Road has already been sold out for a Hibs game. They should remember because they were the losing opposition that evening.

Love it.

Bostonhibby
08-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Their going to have to keep a bloody big charities money resting in their accounts to pay for this one. Can't see budge wanting to front it as she's not been paid the big loan back yet, plus interest.

green day
08-11-2015, 07:14 PM

Aye, and oddly none of them mentioned it, ho ho.

But maybe it points to another truth - that many on keechback don't really follow their team (except through forums and the evening news) and are maybe even further away from reality than we previously thought???

hibs0666
08-11-2015, 07:49 PM

The yaks have not had a 18,000+ crowd at Tincastle for over 17 years.

We haven't managed to get a crowd of over 18,000 since 2014. :wink:

Aldo
08-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Who are "they" in this context and what did they do precisely?

If you don't know who 'They' are and what 'They' did in the context of the thread then I give up!

HibbySpurs
08-11-2015, 08:26 PM
The yaks have not had a 18,000+ crowd at Tincastle for over 17 years.

We haven't managed to get a crowd of over 18,000 since 2014. :wink:

I know but don't try explaining that to any yaks mate, their tiny little minds would go into meltdown at such "facts"..., "end of".....,,,

Diclonius
08-11-2015, 08:28 PM

Council will be falling over themselves to foot the bill.

Ringothedog
08-11-2015, 08:57 PM

Tough titties, they are the most petty and disingenuous shower I have ever had the displeasure to meet. They forget it happened and have tried to rewrite their history by making out they were victims. They are thieving , cheating *******s.

CropleyWasGod
08-11-2015, 09:06 PM
No they won't

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

weecounty hibby
08-11-2015, 09:08 PM

Not a chance for a load of reasons

Pete
08-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Yeah let's stop going on about what they did and just continue taking all the stick regarding derby records, cup finals etc...

Has it ever occurred to the "bored" crowd that they wouldn't have all these sticks to beat us with if they hadn't cheated?

Get lost. Never let them forget.

Bostonhibby
08-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Tough titties, they are the most petty and disingenuous shower I have ever had the displeasure to meet. They forget it happened and have tried to rewrite their history by making out they were victims. They are thieving , cheating *******s.
Agree.

I'm not disingenuous when I post my views on the subject. I mean it.

nonshinyfinish
08-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Yeah let's stop going on about what they did and just continue taking all the stick regarding derby records, cup finals etc...

Has it ever occurred to the "bored" crowd that they wouldn't have all these sticks to beat us with if they hadn't cheated?

Get lost. Never let them forget.

Also-bloody-exactly.

Get it up them. They can ram their tainted cups.

Future17
09-11-2015, 05:16 AM
If you don't know who 'They' are and what 'They' did in the context of the thread then I give up!

I ask because every time it gets mentioned on here, people seem to refer to about 5 different versions of the "facts" of what happened and who was responsible for what. It's one of these things that's likely to become a bit of a Dotnet myth if we can all decide what version is most derogatory.

I'm going to take from your response that you're not actually sure of the answers either.

Peevemor
09-11-2015, 05:23 AM
I ask because every time it gets mentioned on here, people seem to refer to about 5 different versions of the "facts" of what happened and who was responsible for what. It's one of these things that's likely to become a bit of a Dotnet myth if we can all decide what version is most derogatory.

I'm going to take from your response that you're not actually sure of the answers either.

It's difficult to keep track as there has been quite a few different "events" ranging from the raffling of non-existant plasma TVs to a member of staff pilfering charity money from the club (not to mention the club using poppy money to pay wages/bills).

It must be genetic or something.

KeithTheHibby
09-11-2015, 06:45 AM
I was out with the lads on Saturday night and one of my yam mates pitched up with a yam/ poppy combo badge on his jacket.
I took great delight in asking him if he paid or stole it. No answer from said yam.
It never gets old.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Never ever let these cheating arrogant ****bags forget, the lowest of the low, the real Edinburgh disgrace, not the one on Calton Hill.

:yw:

Bostonhibby
09-11-2015, 07:25 AM

I actually think posters on this one are pretty consistent and tend to focus on actual facts some of which the yam had to disclose themselves on their creditors list

Things like the non existent share issue and the fan on fan thefts, the idolatry around romanov and their spin on poppy day are all consistently and reasonably referred to and are not too difficult to link to the yam themselves/validate.

flash
09-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Maybe we should stop commenting on the The Rangers situation too. Just in case we upset anyone.

lyonhibs
09-11-2015, 10:32 AM
I was just the other day thinking how nice it was to have a full top page with not one post about them on the front page of the board. It had been that way for several days and I was truely enjoying that. Shame.

Yup. The level of interest, bordering on obsession, with regards to Hearts and specifically the previous regime's altogether reprehensible accounting practices on here does perplex me somewhat.

I thought there had been some new charity related news story as regards them that I've missed living abroad.

Kato
09-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Yup. The level of interest, bordering on obsession, with regards to Hearts and specifically the previous regime's altogether reprehensible accounting practices on here does perplex me somewhat.

I thought there had been some new charity related news story as regards them that I've missed living abroad.

Maybe it's because you don't have to live with them that you feel the obsession comes from Hibs fans. It doesn't - some guys in workplaces put up with their hypocritical crap daily. I can't see any harm if we hit back and remind them on the same basis.

gloryglory1875
09-11-2015, 10:50 AM
To be honest as an ex veteran of the armed forces myself, I would rather remember those that served there country with distinction over the next few days rather than use this time of year as an excuse to get one up on that crowd across the city.

AndyM_1875
09-11-2015, 12:41 PM

The Council haven't got any money and a new stadium (even one for their for their pet team) ranks below the redevelopment of Meadowbank and the extension of the trams to Leith.

If Hearts are going to move or build a new stand at Tynecastle which will be very, very expensive, then they'll need to fund it themselves.

livi hibs 1875
09-11-2015, 01:09 PM
heard a new one at the weekend from a good friend (jumbo) , it was an accident and the poppy fund money was not meant to be on the creditors list , after about 30 minx of the usual bull**** he tried to change the subject to sevco , that's where I asked him if cheating the taxman the way they did it though kaunas was as bad as EBTs with sevco. Did not end well as I am a greeting hobo and he went home in the huff, they really don't get it .

09-11-2015, 01:44 PM

They thieved, conned and down right cheated everybody they came into contact with in order to win themselves a bit of glory and now that they have squirmed they way out the **** they are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers up at every charity/small business/football club etc etc that they bumped.

Horrible horrible club to the core.

Bostonhibby
09-11-2015, 05:46 PM
heard a new one at the weekend from a good friend (jumbo) , it was an accident and the poppy fund money was not meant to be on the creditors list , after about 30 minx of the usual bull**** he tried to change the subject to sevco , that's where I asked him if cheating the taxman the way they did it though kaunas was as bad as EBTs with sevco. Did not end well as I am a greeting hobo and he went home in the huff, they really don't get it .

You might have to sit him down and talk to him, but your mate does realise that Father Ted was a fictional comedy show rather than a legal documentary and that the "money was only resting in my account" defence was part of this hilarious fictional series rather than a recognised legal defence? :jamboclow

livi hibs 1875
09-11-2015, 08:02 PM
You might have to sit him down and talk to him, but your mate does realise that Father Ted was a fictional comedy show rather than a legal documentary and that the "money was only resting in my account" defence was part of this hilarious fictional series rather than a recognised legal defence? :jamboclow

I have tried to sit him down in the past, pointless but watching him squirm when in company is better, they know they got away with it , but they just don't care and love to feel hard done to with what their blue chums have done , let us never let them for get.

southern hibby
09-11-2015, 08:50 PM
To be honest as an ex veteran of the armed forces myself, I would rather remember those that served there country with distinction over the next few days rather than use this time of year as an excuse to get one up on that crowd across the city.

I too am a veteran of 22 years Royal Navy and totally agree with you.

However I believe that the truth should be told, for the sake of our fallen deserve honesty integrity and Respect.

GGTTH

pundy man
09-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Cannot believe people on here are saying let's move on!!! Like they do with the 5-1., 1902 etc etc ?

We should never let them forget their charity stealing etc as they still don't accept their horrible club done wrong only blaming Romanov by secretly still love him to bits.

As I say to all of them if Hibs had have done the same thing I would be so ashamed of my club and would tell the world that . I have never heard one of them say they are ashamed cause they are not.

They often say we would take what they got with a 5-1 win and my reply is no danger .

i would never ever want Hibs to be know the world over as charity thiefs.

To the day I Die I will never let them forget.

Bostonhibby
09-11-2015, 09:17 PM
I too am a veteran of 22 years Royal Navy and totally agree with you.

However I believe that the truth should be told, for the sake of our fallen deserve honesty integrity and Respect.

GGTTH

Churchill once used Edmund Burkes' famous quote

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Wee bit OTT here but all about not turning a blind eye / pretending something never happened.:wink:

southern hibby
09-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Churchill once used Edmund Burkes' famous quote

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Wee bit OTT here but all about not turning a blind eye / pretending something never happened.:wink:

BH, honestly couldn't have said it better .

GGTTH

4 Front Teeth
10-11-2015, 12:10 PM
My Hearts fan associate denies that they did any charity out of money - I can't remember the facts on this one, any chance someone can remind me? So I can remind him!

Jack Hackett
10-11-2015, 12:25 PM
My Hearts fan associate denies that they did any charity out of money - I can't remember the facts on this one, any chance someone can remind me? So I can remind him!

Never happened. Nothing to see here. Move along now, there's a good chap

Bostonhibby
10-11-2015, 12:31 PM

Here's a wee excerpt from their own certified creditors list as published as part of their admin process - someone subsequently paid it on their behalf then I think they removed it but there's no doubting they failed to pay to who they should have when they should have - maybe there's a club badge motto in there somewhere.

Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lady Haigs Poppy Fund£185
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159

4 Front Teeth
10-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Here's a wee excerpt from their own certified creditors list as published as part of their admin process - someone subsequently paid it on their behalf then I think they removed it but there's no doubting they failed to pay to who they should have when they should have - maybe there's a club badge motto in there somewhere.

Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159

Thanks - I will pass the message on!

EH6 Hibby
10-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Was there not money due to their own Big Hearts charity as well?

Bostonhibby
10-11-2015, 01:40 PM
They were bumped as well, quite a few grand. Dont have access to their list just now but a few on here do.

EskbankHibby
10-11-2015, 02:18 PM
They were bumped as well, quite a few grand. Dont have access to their list just now but a few on here do.

British Red Cross as well I think. If you include HMRC, the Council and the Scottish Ambulance Service it's about as low as it gets.

To complete the set they need to mug The Dalai Lama I believe, no news on how that challenge is progressing.

Tynie01011973
10-11-2015, 02:49 PM

Was £34k but they pretended BHC owed monies for rent.
Coincidentally the BHC Treasurer is currently spending 6 months prison sentence for embezzlement from BHC.

They and their fans can't stop themselves.

hibs0666
10-11-2015, 03:24 PM
British Red Cross as well I think. If you include HMRC, the Council and the Scottish Ambulance Service it's about as low as it gets.

To complete the set they need to mug The Dalai Lama I believe, no news on how that challenge is progressing.

Heriot Watt is also a charity, and got stiffed for around £150K as I recall.

livi hibs 1875
10-11-2015, 03:36 PM
song in there somewhere about the creditors list and finishing with ..:na na: never paid the poppy fund :na na:

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-11-2015, 05:30 PM

Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159

They've got some front eh?

Disgusting to read that.

Liars, cheats and thieves.

Didn't they get lucky that tubby Alex and a few funny handshakes in court bailed them out.

Edinburgh's eternal shame.

Eyrie
10-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks - I will pass the message on!

And remember that they had six months to settle the debt before they went into administration to bump the poppy fund over such a small amount.

Bostonhibby
10-11-2015, 07:23 PM
They've got some front eh?

Disgusting to read that.

Liars, cheats and thieves.

Didn't they get lucky that tubby Alex and a few funny handshakes in court bailed them out.

Edinburgh's eternal shame.
Big team though eh?

I think that it's obvious the Lithuanian pensioners, hmrc, Edinburgh city council and heriot watt had nothing more to give towards the end so romanov and his friends were taking cash from wherever they could without showing their hand.

After that they finally hoovered up yam money directly. It was just about soaking them for as much cash (first bogus share issue) as they could quickly get in a suitcase and how gullible they were willing to be for so long. We all know the answer to that.

Kato
10-11-2015, 07:34 PM
It was just about soaking them for as much cash (first bogus share issue) as they could quickly get in a suitcase and how gullible they were willing to be for so long.

When he first arrived someone told me it would be what is known as "Long Firm Fraud", that soaking up is the last stages of LFF, get as much out as you can then nash.

Bostonhibby
10-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Obvious really but easy to be blind sided if you are going to win the champions league by 2008. 😉

Bostonhibby
10-11-2015, 07:41 PM
When he first arrived someone told me it would be what is known as "Long Firm Fraud", that soaking up is the last stages of LFF, get as much out as you can then nash.
Obvious really but easy to be blind sided if you are going to win the champions league by 2008. 😉<br/>