PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates St Mirren 1 Hibs 4 (Cummings, Keatings x 3)

Pages : 1 [2]

grunt
07-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Well done Keatings. Dom's a good player but a moody sod! Still time for him to score and finish St Mirren as a club.
He's just been subbed?

Diclonius
Malonga wants to take the penalty, goes in a big huff when he doesn't get it and refuses to celebrate. Immediately substituted by Stubbs who is presumably disciplining him. Fair enough, been playing well recently but that was poor conduct.

JohnM1875
Unbelievable from going 1-0 down. Loving this team! My mate and I are both getting half season tickets when they go on sale. Caught the Hibee bug again.

SaulGoodman
He's probably not happy that he's on a bit of a goal drought while his two striking teammates have scored.

No need in the attitude though

Pretty Boy
07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Feruz on for Keatings

JennaFletcher
Fantastic :-)

I also have Hibs 5-1 at 70/1 so I'm hoping for another goal!

Bishop Hibee
He's just been subbed?

Edited 😉

Onceinawhile
Strange to take dom off for fonts at this point? I'd have brought on feruz or Carmichael

The Leith Dutch
07-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Curious about the Fontaine for Malonga sub.

Understand taking Malonga off either for resting him or because of the penalty paddy.

Unless he's seen something tactical where he can push Stevenson and Gray much further forward if he goes three at the back it feels like a defensive move when we should be going for more goals.

Not having a go mind as obviously delighted with the performance :)

cjward2
Keaton off, fetus on. Oops. Feruz. Silly spell checker.

Monts
Presumably malonga is second in line for penalties after Cummings. But obviously Keatings would want it for his hat trick.

cabbageandribs1875
Malonga wants to take the penalty, goes in a big huff when he doesn't get it and refuses to celebrate. Immediately substituted by Stubbs who is presumably disciplining him. Fair enough, been playing well recently but that was poor conduct.

probably not, fontaine on to replace him...stubbs knew we would score and decided to put the shutters up

NAE NOOKIE
Brilliant for James Keatings, we appear to have two in form strikers on our hands ..... fantastic http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Brightside
07-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Malonga subbed, Fontaine on.

Disappointing end to a decent performance. No need, Keatings is on a hat trick ffs

? Whats the problem? Do you think he should keep Dom on?

pentlando
07-11-2015, 03:42 PM

Is he possibly the designated penalty taker? He seemed to expect to take the pen on Wednesday before Cummings did in the end. Can't imagine many strikers that would be happy losing the opportunity to score any goals never mind 2 in 4 days.

CRAZYHIBBY
07-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Hibs are flying

GreenCastle
His fans singing - ... Oh James Keatings...used to be a jumbo but he's alright now!

SaulGoodman
Keaton off, fetus on. Oops. Feruz. Silly spell checker.

Really shows our strength in depth when we can bring a player like Keaton off and still replace him with the highly rated Fetus.

Although Fetus is a bigger bairn than Malonga :duck:

Onion

:agree: Dom acting like a wee laddie. JK on hat trick and at 1-3 was ALWAYS going to get the pen kick. Stubbs needs to speak to DM and sort out the pen rules as we seem to be getting a few these days :shocked:

Bostonhibby
Well done James Keatings, too good a footballer for the yam, really rate the guy now he's fit and we can see what he is all about.

I'm_cabbaged
I think it's a brilliant attitude, tbh.

Thecat23

He needs to stop that, lad has great talent but the reason we are on a run is because of the team spirit as much as anything else! Yes he wants to score but Keatings is on a hat-trick so course he will take it!

Glesgahibby
07-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Fantastic :-)

I also have Hibs 5-1 at 70/1 so I'm hoping for another goal!

I've got 5-1 only 55/1 with ladbrokes

greenlex
Really shows our strength in depth when we can bring a player like Keaton off and still replace him with the highly rated Fetus.

Although Fetus is a bigger bairn than Malonga :duck:
😂😂😂

Diclonius
Is he possibly the designated penalty taker? He seemed to expect to take the pen on Wednesday before Cummings did in the end. Can't imagine many strikers that would be happy losing the opportunity to score any goals never mind 2 in 4 days.

True, didn't think of that. I think Cummings is first choice though as he's taken all our other penalties this season.

CRAZYHIBBY
Poor show from malonga.....we don't have time for attitudes like that

Pretty Boy
07-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Good run Boyle, Feruz with a clear shot at goal but no composure and blazes a mile over.

Pete
Racist.

JennaFletcher
I've got 5-1 only 55/1 with ladbrokes

Got 70/1 with Paddy Power... Still time for a goal, she says wishfully... Ha!

Diclonius
07-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Boyle beats the entire St Mirren team then lays it on for Feruz, who skies it. Should've taken it himself.

Keith_M
Racist.

????

Thecat23
Presumably malonga is second in line for penalties after Cummings. But obviously Keatings would want it for his hat trick.

Maybe, but if a player is on a hat-trick then 99% they will say have it. Hopefully Stubbs has a little word in his ear and I'm
Sure he'll understand and do the biz next game!

Jim44
07-11-2015, 03:47 PM

I like the guy 90% of the time but there's that wee side of him that's a real disappointment. But there you go, we can't all be perfect.:greengrin

Andy74
07-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Didn't take long to find a reason to lay into Malonga again eh!

Didn't look too much in it. I'm delighted players want to take penalties and score goals.

snooky
07-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Put the bottom lip away, Dom, lie back and think of Hibernian.

Stevie Reid
We're on track for another great win. Couldn't give a toot if Malonga took a wee huff - he's a vital player for us, and more often than not, delivers the goods.

The Leith Dutch
On the subject of who we've brought on I'm liking the bench:

05 Fontaine
06 Bartley
09 El Alagui
17 Boyle
20 Feruz
21 Carmichael
31 Reguero

Given we have an excellent starting XI and two good quality players out injured in McGeough and Forster that really is an excellent bench.

SanFranHibs
07-11-2015, 03:49 PM
He needs to stop that, lad has great talent but the reason we are on a run is because of the team spirit as much as anything else! Yes he wants to score but Keatings is on a hat-trick so course he will take it!

I think Malonga should have taken the penalty. Would have been a great opportunity for him to get back amongst the goals. I would be more disappointed if he did not get pissed off because he was 'demoted' as the penalty taker.

hibsbollah
I think it's a brilliant attitude, tbh.

:agree:

sambajustice
Strikers are probably on goal bonuses, maybe makes up a fair chunk of their salary. If someone had already secured their bonus and I hadn't and had the perfect opportunity to then I'd be miffed if bonus guy got the pen.

greenlex

Didn't look too much in it. I'm delighted players want to take penalties and score goals.

Harsh Andy FFS. nobody's laying into him. Just showing disappointment st his attitude.

pundy man
07-11-2015, 03:50 PM
:hibeesFantastic result, a wee break and bring on Livingstone. Another big test passed, goal down and no panic. GGTTH

Dalianwanda

Without actually seeing what he has done you could flip it and say great he wants the responsibility to take it....Anyway we scored which is the main thing and I hope he's hurting enough that spurs him on for the next game..

cabbageandribs1875
the bigots score a 4th now

Falkirk win at Raith booooo

Viva_Palmeiras
Interesting dilemma. Sentiment over professionalism.... Designate takers for a reason - they're there take them to dispatch them often at crucial moments. you want your designated taker sharp. Hmmmm. But Alls well that ends well.

JimBHibees
07-11-2015, 03:51 PM
We're on track for another great win. Couldn't give a toot if Malonga took a wee huff - he's a vital player for us, and more often than not, delivers the goods.

Indeed. Great win. :flag:

portyhibernian
Absolutely brilliant today, that's maximum points from probably the most difficult set of fixures we'll face all season in the last month or so. Really impressed with us at the moment, all credit to Stubbs, the coaches and the players. Feels brilliant to be a Hibs fan again for the first time in ages.

:flag:

Danderhall Hibs

He's not helping himself is he? It's ok to want to take the pen but it's not to go in a huff after it.

Andy74
Harsh Andy FFS. nobody's laying into him. Just showing disappointment st his attitude.

Yeah they are. So quick to question his attitude and call him moody.

Must other players would be praised for wanting to take it.

I don't know why but it just takes one wee thing for Malonga to be questioned.

steakbake
One argument might go that if Dom got the penalty, he's back among the goals and Keatings would have to hit the 5th if he wants his hattrick.

hibsbollah
On the subject of who we've brought on I'm liking the bench:

05 Fontaine
06 Bartley
09 El Alagui
17 Boyle
20 Feruz
21 Carmichael
31 Reguero

Given we have an excellent starting XI and two good quality players out injured in McGeough and Forster that really is an excellent bench.

:agree: Certainly i think of Fontaine Carmichael Boyle Bartley and El Alagui as top flight calibre players. Sitting on our bench.

Pretty Boy
Goodwin having a wee pop at henderson after the FT whistle.

cjward2
07-11-2015, 03:52 PM
A wee bit of afters by Goodwin and Henderson.

Glesgahibby
07-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Got 70/1 with Paddy Power... Still time for a goal, she says wishfully... Ha!

Sadly no cigar,
Great result though!!
GGTTH!!!!

GreenCastle
Slow start but great response with the comeback and some decent goals.

Bring on the next team!

Cummings scores again...Hibs get 3 points again :thumbsup: impressive run of wins and a good week.

Time to recharge till 17th at home V Livi.

high bee
Did someone say "No strike force"???

That's the cracks papered over for another couple of weeks.

hibsbollah
07-11-2015, 03:54 PM
A wee bit of afters by Goodwin and Henderson.

Goodwin in 'losing the run of himself' shock.

Onion
Interesting dilemma. Sentiment over professionalism.... Designate takers for a reason - they're there take them to dispatch them often at crucial moments. you want your designated taker sharp. Hmmmm. But Alls well that ends well.

If there was 30 to go and the match as 3-3, then of course the main pen taker takes it. But there was 10 to go, we're 1-3 up and Keatings is a decent striker. 100% give the ball to Keatings and celebrate the lads hat trick.

Stevie Reid
He's not helping himself is he? It's ok to want to take the pen but it's not to go in a huff after it.

He helps himself by being an important player who produces the goods on a regular basis. Many people on here choose to overlook that all too often to focus on minor quibbles. It's ridiculous, especially given the result today.

Pretty Boy
Know what I like about Stubbs. His understated appreciation of the fans post game. A nice contrast to the brash pish from the likes of Delia.

McHibby
07-11-2015, 03:55 PM

Yeah, it's not really the fact he's humpty about not taking the penalty (fair doos, I don't suppose I'd be happy either). It's that he has a wee strop on the pitch - deal with it afterwards in the dressing room - then doesn't celebrate his team scoring.

Onion
07-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Goodwin having a wee pop at henderson after the FT whistle.

Goodwin is an idiot and emabrrassment to himself. Always seems to squaring up to young 19 year old players. And to think, he was close to signing for Hibs :rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
Strikers are probably on goal bonuses, maybe makes up a fair chunk of their salary. If someone had already secured their bonus and I hadn't and had the perfect opportunity to then I'd be miffed if bonus guy got the pen.

I would doubt that .... it would prevent strikers passing to a player in a better position to score, sounds counter productive to me.

Danderhall Hibs
He helps himself by being an important player who produces the goods on a regular basis. Many people on here choose to overlook that all too often to focus on minor quibbles. It's ridiculous, especially given the result today.

I back the guy all the time in real life. It's easy to overlook poor attitude when we're winning.

Stevie Reid
07-11-2015, 03:57 PM
I back the guy all the time in real life. It's easy to overlook poor attitude when we're winning.

And yet many on here are making a big deal of it. As long as he keeps performing like he has done since he signed, I couldn't care about anything else.

Stax
07-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Brilliant Hibs, working the day so had to listen to the wallopers on sportsound. My laddies through there with my mate and texted saying we were superb:thumbsup:

Andy74
07-11-2015, 03:58 PM

Yet you are saying he has a poor attitude. He doesn't.

HoboHarry
07-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Just won 4-1 away from home and people are choosing to slate Malonga for a 10 second strop even though he played well. Give it a rest FFS.....

lucky
07-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Great result. We keep the run going.

cabbageandribs1875
No movement1
durty bigots

No movement2
Hibernian (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/hibernian)

No movement3
Falkirk (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/falkirk)

No movement4
Raith Rovers (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/raith-rovers)

No movement5
Queen of Sth (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queen-of-the-south)

Keith_M

He showed a poor attitude on this occassion.

Alex Trager
07-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Beautiful my bonny boys

B.H.F.C

He acted like a t*t there though. It's all about the team.

PISTOL1875
Yeah they are. So quick to question his attitude and call him moody.

Must other players would be praised for wanting to take it.

I don't know why but it just takes one wee thing for Malonga to be questioned.

What do you expect ?? Malonga is nothing more than a wage thief and a cheat. He didn't try a leg last season when we were short up top as knew he would be playing most weeks... This season , he all of a sudden starts trying a leg and a stark contrast from the player we seen last term..

Why do we ask ?? The answer is because Hibs strengthened in the summer in the forward positions and he now knows his place isn't guaranteed when the injury list clears up...

Dashing Bob S
Goodwin is an idiot and emabrrassment to himself. Always seems to squaring up to young 19 year old players. And to think, he was close to signing for Hibs :rolleyes:

A case of the snarling old pit bull who has served his purpose, angered by the basket full of new puppies as he awaits that fateful visit to 'the farm.'

Golden Bear
We all should be talking about another magnificent victory and not an unfortunate sideshow.

Phil MaGlass
07-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Excellentn result well done Hibs

Keith_M
We all should be talking about another magnificent victory and not an unfortunate sideshow.

Well done Hibees

:not worth

Stevie Reid
What do you expect ?? Malonga is nothing more than a wage thief and a cheat. He didn't try a leg last season when we were short up top as knew he would be playing most weeks... This season , he all of a sudden starts trying a leg and a stark contrast from the player we seen last term..

Why do we ask ?? The answer is because Hibs strengthened in the summer in the forward positions and he now knows his place isn't guaranteed when the injury list clears up...

I can only assume that this is a wind up.

HoboHarry
07-11-2015, 04:03 PM

Aye ok then. :blah:

Thecat23

Wow.. I've not seen anyone lay into him!

rotherhamrob
Get in there. Fantastic run going , it's a pity we have a break, I hope it doesn't stop the momentum.

S4uzee

Exactly. A fantastic result from going behind. Stubbs will deal with it, at least we have players wanting to take penalties now

greenlex
A case of the snarling old pit bull who has served his purpose, angered by the basket full of new puppies as he awaits that fateful visit to 'the farm.'

Beautiful .

Stevie Reid

Have another look!

Pete
07-11-2015, 04:04 PM

Wage thief and a cheat?

Am I missing a joke here?

Kato

You been bottling something up?

Thecat23

You fishing here?

Danderhall Hibs

By the sounds of it he's displayed a poor attitude? You saying it wasn't?

Pretty Boy
07-11-2015, 04:05 PM

Pish.

I wish I never even mentioned the incident now. It was pretty poor, players on a hat trick hit penalties all the time, but ultimately a storm in a teacup. Now it's open season on Malonga from some.

Andy74

This one takes the prize. Deary me.

greenlex
what do you expect ?? Malonga is nothing more than a wage thief and a cheat. He didn't try a leg last season when we were short up top as knew he would be playing most weeks... This season , he all of a sudden starts trying a leg and a stark contrast from the player we seen last term..

Why do we ask ?? The answer is because hibs strengthened in the summer in the forward positions and he now knows his place isn't guaranteed when the injury list clears up...
ffs👎

Thecat23
Anyway, great performance from the boys, Malonga will brush it off and be back next time! Not good to take the huff but sometimes it happens!

HoboHarry
07-11-2015, 04:06 PM
You didn't see it then?

hibsbollah

Andy74

So you didn't see it?

Danderhall Hibs
Pish.

I wish I never even mentioned the incident now. It was pretty poor, players on a hat trick hit penalties all the time, but ultimately a storm in a teacup. Now it's open season on Malonga from some.

It's worth mentioning.

Those defending Malonga have went on the attack and that's escalated it.

ACLeith

Better to keep quiet so people only wonder if you're an idiot, than open your mouth and prove you are.

Yet another great day to be a Hibee, that's all that matters.

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2015, 04:07 PM
So you didn't see it?

I was too busy posting on here.

PISTOL1875
I can only assume that this is a wind up.

Anything but a wind-up. You come up with an explanation for the sudden upturn in his attitude then ??

Thecat23
Have another look!

Just read PISTOL's post, shocker!!!

I rate Malonga big time and on his day the lad is superb! Ok sometimes he can be frustrating but overall he's a very good striker. Sure the majority can see it!

JJP
07-11-2015, 04:08 PM
The run continues :thumbsup:

P.S. This site is crawling with Jambos

NAE NOOKIE
Falkirk ........ away
Raith .......... away
The Rangers
Dundee Utd
St Mirren .... away

Won 5
Drawn 0
Lost 0

What an outstanding effort by the team, I hope they all get the next 3 days off, it would be thoroughly deserved.

Malonga has played a big part in that, lets hope his huff is temporary .... we have a great team spirit just now :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
that's us on 99 league wins v the buddies, hopefully our 100th league win comes on the 23rd jan at ER :flag:

Danderhall Hibs
Just read PISTOL's post, shocker!!!

I rate Malonga big time and on his day the lad is superb! Ok sometimes he can be frustrating but overall he's a very good striker. Sure the majority can see it!

:agree: Don't see anyone saying he isn't.

Danderhall Hibs
So you didn't see it?
Have you answered the question yet?

Scott Allan Key
07-11-2015, 04:09 PM

Pity the fool. Pishtol. A show of emotion and no more. Malonga's hungry and is unlucky not to score or add to his recent assists.

Thecat23
Anything but a wind-up. You come up with an explanation for the sudden upturn in his attitude then ??

He's getting more service, he's got better players around him as well. Don't think it's because he needs to up his game. I think the team as a whole are just better.

Andy74
I was too busy posting on here.

Ah well. There wasn't much in it but there were immediately a few posts making more of it than there was the rolling out the old questions about his attitude. I don't really get it.

Pretty Boy
Good that we have a wee break now.

Chance to rest up and get ready to go again. An extra 2 days rest will do us no harm at all.

PISTOL1875
Better to keep quiet so people only wonder if you're an idiot, than open your mouth and prove you are.

Yet another great day to be a Hibee, that's all that matters.

That's it mate , show your true class by attacking people personally..

Stevie Reid
It's worth mentioning.

Those defending Malonga have went on the attack and that's escalated it.

Amazing. So people who are extolling the virtues of one of our best players are culpable with regards to the ferocity of abuse from those with an opposite view?

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Ah well. There wasn't much in it but there were immediately a few posts making more of it than there was the rolling out the old questions about his attitude. I don't really get it.

I got a text about it as well - sounds like Stubbs saw something he didn't like and took him off.

green day
07-11-2015, 04:10 PM

So what? He is playing excellent just now. Can't you just enjoy without trolling?

Keith_M
07-11-2015, 04:11 PM
The way this thread has descended is quite pathetic.

For goodness sake, Hibs won today!!!!

SteveHFC
07-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Keatings <3

oneone73
07-11-2015, 04:12 PM

This

Andy74
I got a text about it as well - sounds like Stubbs saw something he didn't like and took him off.

From what I can see that sub was happening anyway. This jumping to conclusions thing is part of the problem.

ACLeith

.. Says that fan who calls our player a wage thief?

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Amazing. So people who are extolling the virtues of one of our best players are culpable with regards to the ferocity of abuse from those with an opposite view?

FFS. It's been mentioned he's shown a bit of poor attitude and folk are a bit disappointed especially after a few threads bigging up the teamwork and all for one celebrations recently and a few folk have taken massive exception to this.

I only see one dafty giving Malonga any gip on here.

If you think he displayed teamwork and that bash on, just remember you are allowed to take the blinkers off at times though.

Pete
.. Says that fan who calls our player a wage thief?

...and a cheat.

Kato

Says the guy accusing a Hibs player of cheating and stealing.

Andy74
07-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Right. Let's not fall out after another good win eh?! No more Malonga chat?!

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2015, 04:14 PM
From what I can see that sub was happening anyway. This jumping to conclusions thing is part of the problem.

Could be. Perception is also part of it.

HH81
07-11-2015, 04:15 PM

And won very well. People need to chill out and enjoy it as it won't last forever!

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Do Do Do

Pretty Boy
07-11-2015, 04:16 PM

Sounds good to me. The players will have forgotten about it quicker than some on here!

After a poor 30 minutes or so today we absolutely strolled it and could have scored 5 or 6 again. The run goes on.

3pm
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM
After a poor 30 minutes or so today we absolutely strolled it and could have scored 5 or 6 again. The run goes on.

Good stuff.

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM

Agreed. If it needs sorted Stubbs will sort it.

NAE NOOKIE
07-11-2015, 04:18 PM

This

We should be bloody cock a hoop over a fantastic run of wins that would probably have got you 500/1 at the bookies and instead it becomes a Malonga thread. C'mon folks FFS.

Col2
07-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Christ all mighty. We won, scored four and completed a run of games which has seen us beat away from home - QOS, Falkirk, St Mirren and Rangers And Dundee Utd at home. An incredible run, playing great football and scoring lots of goals.

And yet the focus is on Malonga having a hissy fit?

Well done Hibs, another fantastic win!

adhibs
excellent win, gutted i couldnt make it through after planning on it. bring on livi :thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
Keatings <3

Less than 3? He got a hat trick??

Hibs90
07-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Brilliant stuff, as for Malonga, laddie is just frustrated he ain't amongst the goals. He will be fine and those slating him need to have a word with themselves. Team is worse without him in it. To

PISTOL1875
07-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Says the guy accusing a Hibs player of cheating and stealing.

He was stealing a wage last season with his crap attitude and poor application to the team , subsequently cheating the fans who pay his wages...

Andy74
07-11-2015, 04:22 PM
The great thing about today is we had a shocking start, it was looking like the usual Hibs way of chucking away the good work of previous weeks and yet we go on and score four goals.

Nice to have played that run of away games and won the lot.

hibsbollah
07-11-2015, 04:22 PM
He was stealing a wage last season with his crap attitude and poor application to the team , subsequently cheating the fans who pay his wages...

Ignore.

greenlex
07-11-2015, 04:24 PM
The great thing about today is we had a shocking start, it was looking like the usual Hibs way of chucking away the good work of previous weeks and yet we go on and score four goals.

Nice to have played that run of away games and won the lot.
Absolutely. Those last five results in particular are fantastic.

PISTOL1875
07-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Ignore.

Thats it mate , you ignore it.. Anything I have posted on this regarding Malonga is nothing but fact.. You want to bury your head in the sand then bash on.....

Kato
07-11-2015, 04:26 PM

Cheer up ffs.

Whatever money I give to Hibs I'm more than delighted to give Dom a cut. I don't think his fellow players see him as a cheat or having a poor attitude. You're entitled to your opinion but I reckon it's more than a tad exaggerated.

ACLeith
07-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Thats it mate , you ignore it.. Anything I have posted on this regarding Malonga is nothing but fact.. You want to bury your head in the sand then bash on.....

Just stop digging/trolling. Go out tonight and enjoy yourself knowing it's a great time to be a Hibee.

CorrieHibs

Nonsense mate. Malonga is class. Involved in every attack. He wanted to score cos Cummings and Keatings were on the scoresheet. That's what strikers do. I'd be more worried if he refused to take it.

CentreLine

Hey Cat23, don't lay in to him but can you just mention casually to KM that we gubbed St Mirren :flag:

Hibs90
07-11-2015, 04:28 PM

Fact howso? How many goals did he score last season?

hibsbollah

Seriously? Did you notice your team won 4-1 today and are on a historic unbeaten run? Chill out, smile and pour yiurself a drink, there's a good lad :aok:

PISTOL1875
Cheer up ffs.

Whatever money I give to Hibs I'm more than delighted to give Dom a cut. I don't think his fellow players see him as a cheat or having a poor attitude. You're entitled to your opinion but I reckon it's more than a tad exaggerated.

I don't need to cheer up ffs..

As for the bit in bold ?? You obviously don't know what I know then do you ???

BSEJVT

You are being ironic?

Wtf were your comments on Malonga if they weren't a personal attack?

By the way I think you are way off the mark but you are entitled to an opinion.

HoboHarry
07-11-2015, 04:29 PM
No, it's an opinion. Of yours. Many of us will also have an opinion on the quality of your posts. That's a fact.

green day
07-11-2015, 04:29 PM

Troll

James.
07-11-2015, 04:31 PM
First game in a while for me and what a game it was. Great performance and cracking support too. Can't ask for much more. Thought the front three were terrific.

NAE NOOKIE
07-11-2015, 04:32 PM

Aye?

Mikey09

So what do you know??

Devonhibs
I was at in the FF upper on Wednesday night and had a great time apart from in the second half when DM took a knock and was hobbling about gingerly for a couple of minutes to then hear a 'supporter' shout behind me he hoped it was something serious - unbelievably, it really was.:confused:

BSEJVT
07-11-2015, 04:33 PM

It's not fact and saying it doesn't make it so.

It's your misinterpretation of a situation, thankfully you appear to be conducting this crusade on your own so I will leave you to it.

Well done Hibs fantastic run of results especially in the last 5 very difficult games

RoYO!
And here's me trying to get a recap of the game from hibbies who were there today!

EdinMike
Has anyone mentioned Keatings used to play for Hearts yet ?!

CropleyWasGod
07-11-2015, 04:35 PM

Does anyone know who the last Hearts ******* to score a hat-trick for us was?

CentreLine
07-11-2015, 04:36 PM

I'll suggest Allan Gordon:dunno:

Pretty Boy

It may have been mentioned at the game. He's alright now though.

greenlex

Yes.

CropleyWasGod
07-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes.

:na na:

CropleyWasGod
07-11-2015, 04:39 PM

Has Cummings scored a HT?

JeMeSouviens
07-11-2015, 04:40 PM

... or Ralph Callachan?

Kato
07-11-2015, 04:43 PM

Who cares?

O'Rourke3
07-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Pish - trolling -

Hibs90
07-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Dom on Twitter:

@DomsMalonga: Superb my man @jameskeatings you deserve it... #Sorry i am human

SteveHFC

kaimendhibs
Fwiw Dom has congratulated keatings on Twitter and apologised

hibsbollah
07-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Dom on Twitter:

Very classy. Hibs class in fact.

portyhibernian
07-11-2015, 04:48 PM

There we go. Can we all get back to enjoying the football now???

O'Rourke3
07-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Dom on Twitter:

:top marks

Keith_M
Fwiw Dom has congratulated keatings on Twitter and apologised

Good, so can we all move on please?

:rolleyes:

staunchhibby
I did not feel any player cheated me last season.

GreenCastle
Dom on Twitter:

The King has spoken - hopefully the haters can moan about something else. :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
07-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Dom on Twitter:

Glad we can finally draw a line under that and we can now talk about how good Hibs were

Hibee_Lisa
07-11-2015, 04:51 PM
A player peeved about not being able to take a penalty, throws abit of a wobbly. It's over and I'm sure the players won't really be concerning there selves with it. We won AGAIN, are in fine form and the team have done us proud. Well done Hibs. Enjoy :)

greenlex
07-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Dom on Twitter:

Diff class Dom.💚💚

Thecat23
07-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Hey Cat23, don't lay in to him but can you just mention casually to KM that we gubbed St Mirren :flag:

Haha already done it 😁👍🏼

Thecat23
07-11-2015, 04:56 PM

That's the attitude he has off the park, superb Dom, and as you say your only human onwards and upwards!

emerald green
07-11-2015, 04:56 PM
A fantastic result today. How often in the past I've seen Hibs teams doing well and coming off the back of a great result(s) and falling flat on their face in fixtures like today's.

Today's result - the third win in 6 days and scoring nine goals in the process - was a team effort. Every player played his part.

brog
07-11-2015, 04:58 PM

IIRC you wanted us to sell Paul Hanlon after the 1st game this season & said something like he was weak & hadn't improved in 5 years! Was that a fact also? My apologies for raising this but as Dom says, I'm human! :thumbsup:

God Petrie
Thoughts on malongas tweet PISTOL1875????

Danderhall Hibs
Does anyone think he should have mentioned it? There were suggestions earlier that we should ignore it...?

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Hibs are the team of the day on off the ball so they are asking listeners to call in with a song for us :greengrin

BoomtownHibees
07-11-2015, 05:03 PM

There was enough in it to warrant folk questioning it. Paul Hanlon felt there was enough in it to give him a mouthful after he was the only player, bar Oxley, that didn't celebrate the goal. Poor attitude IMO

ACLeith
07-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Hibs are the team of the day on off the ball so they are asking listeners to call in with a song for us :greengrin

"Oh when the Saints got gubbed by Hibs"

God Petrie
07-11-2015, 05:12 PM

Why why why am I listening to the off the ball

HappyHanlon
07-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Pistol1875, pathetic post. You're no fit to be a Hibs fan.

blackpoolhibs
07-11-2015, 05:19 PM

Bollox.

pontius pilate
07-11-2015, 05:19 PM
What a magnificent run of results. Hard work discipline and that will to win will undoubtedly breed the confidence required to take us up and into at least one cup final.

GGTTH

Gatecrasher
07-11-2015, 05:22 PM
Another cracking result, I was a bit worried about fatigue but the team strolled it.

The_Horde
07-11-2015, 05:23 PM

Scoring 16 goals in a season is stealing wages. Give me some more wage thieves please

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2015, 05:24 PM
"Oh when the Saints got gubbed by Hibs"

Why why why am I listening to the off the ball

couple of yamboids called in :rolleyes: why are they so obsessed with us....seriously, they really are freaks

NAE NOOKIE
07-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Dom on Twitter:

Well done Dom http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif .......... That's that pit tae bed IMO, onwards and upwards GGTTH :flag:

Kaiser1962
07-11-2015, 05:32 PM
It's not fact and saying it doesn't make it so.

It's your misinterpretation of a situation, thankfully you appear to be conducting this crusade on your own so I will leave you to it.

Well done Hibs fantastic run of results especially in the last 5 very difficult games

Especially the last week. I think it was Doddie who posted after the win last Sunday that he saw todays game as more important than the cup game against United and I totally agreed.

To come through both having scored seven goals with Cummings scoring in both and getting Keatings involved fully was more than I hoped for.

Onwards.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Cant be bothered looking through the thread to check but can someone tell me why folk are angry at Malonga? What actually happened?

BoomtownHibees
07-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Cant be bothered looking through the thread to check but can someone tell me why folk are angry at Malonga? What actually happened?

Wanted to take the penalty rather than let Keatings take it for his hattrick and then didn't celebrate the goal with every other outfield Hibs player. A bit petty but he's tweeted about it which is fair do's

emerald green
07-11-2015, 05:44 PM

I was going to ignore this post, but I just can't let it go without adding my tuppence worth.

I've not been a contributor to this forum nearly as long as lots of others, but I would just like to say that this must rank as one of the worst, ill-informed, and completely ridiculous posts I've read whilst I've been a contributor.

The timing of the post too, on the back of a tremendous run of results, just makes me shake my head in disbelief and wonder.

Do you really believe Alan Stubbs would allow a "wage thief" with a "crap attitude" in his team for a single second?

Brightside
07-11-2015, 05:51 PM
I was going to ignore this post, but I just can't let it go without adding my tuppence worth.

I've not been a contributor to this forum nearly as long as lots of others, but I would just like to say that this must rank as one of the worst, ill-informed, and completely ridiculous posts I've read whilst I've been a contributor.

The timing of the post too, on the back of a tremendous run of results, just makes me shake my head in disbelief and wonder.

Do you really believe Alan Stubbs would allow a "wage thief" with a "crap attitude" in his team for a single second?

Nah you missed were Pistol told us her knows that the players don't like him either... :greengrin:greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2015, 05:55 PM
What a great week. Too often in the past we've not performed after a big result. Now we have the chance to get the gap down to 2 with The Rangers not having a league game for 2 weeks.

whiskyhibby
07-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Pistol1875, pathetic post. You're no fit to be a Hibs fan.

He probably isn't.......

Ronniekirk
07-11-2015, 06:15 PM
So what do you know??
IT doesn't matter what he allegedley knows ,but I am getting fed up with people wanting to post negative threads for the sake of it ,and have a go at players Sure we are not the Finished Article and yes Malonga hasn't scored in the last couple of games ., But for ****s sake , look where we have come from under Butcher to where we are now .
If folk can't just get behind the Team when we are on a great run and scoring goals and not conceding many ,then I feel sorry for them Geeze we have all had occasion over the past seven years or so to let rip at some of the dross we have paid to see ,but things have and will continue to change for the better .
I said on another thread recently we had yet to say the best of Keatings ,but we saw that today

Even the rain in Paisley stopped to admire the Famous Edinburgh Hibees .

Mikey this isn't aimed at you

hibees 7062
07-11-2015, 06:23 PM
IT doesn't matter what he allegedley knows ,but I am getting fed up with people wanting to post negative threads for the sake of it ,and have a go at players Sure we are not the Finished Article and yes Malonga hasn't scored in the last couple of games ., But for ****s sake , look where we have come from under Butcher to where we are now .
If folk can't just get behind the Team when we are on a great run and scoring goals and not conceding many ,then I feel sorry for them Geeze we have all had occasion over the past seven years or so to let rip at some of the dross we have paid to see ,but things have and will continue to change for the better .
I said on another thread recently we had yet to say the best of Keatings ,but we saw that today

:top marks

Pretty Boy
07-11-2015, 06:23 PM

Superb from him. Long live the King.

Thecat23
07-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Nah you missed were Pistol told us her knows that the players don't like him either... :greengrin:greengrin

I've been out did he say that?

That's utter *****, Dom is liked and very much part of the team.

ACLeith
07-11-2015, 06:31 PM

Spot on Ronnie. I really cannot fathom the guy earlier, nor a few others who only post negative comments. Maybe I'm too much the other way but glass half full beats the other anytime in my book.

MWHIBBIES
07-11-2015, 06:33 PM
He was stealing a wage last season with his crap attitude and poor application to the team , subsequently cheating the fans who pay his wages...Blatant and pathetic lie.

70KevinHFC62
07-11-2015, 06:33 PM

Wow!

AlbertK86
07-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Great result for the Hibees

King Dom shows his class by apologising

The guy just desperate to score .... Pistol .....That's what we want surely ???

Have his doubters forgotten his mazy and his diagonal rocket

As already mentioned .... Long live The King

Unfortunately I couldn't get there today

Anybody know how many hibbys were there

Purehibee_MYB
07-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Great result for the Hibees

King Dom shows his class by apologising

The guy just desperate to score .... Pistol .....That's what we want surely ???

Have his doubters forgotten his mazy and his diagonal rocket

As already mentioned .... Long live The King

Unfortunately I couldn't get there today

Anybody know how many hibbys were there

1,500 according to the guy on St.Mirren TV. But looked more to me

Stuarty27
07-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Not long home, traffic was horrific both getting to game and coming home.

We started very poor, maybe credit to St Mirren as they looked really dangerous first 15-20mins.

Once the game settled down we took control and looked dangerous everytime we went forward.

McGinn was terrific again throughout the whole 90 mins, what a signing.

Back four were solid, Mcgregor has been a great addition IMO. Fyvie kept the game ticking over and Henderson had some real nice touches. MOM was Keatso. His 2nd was absolute peach.

Cummings does what he does best, must admit was disappointed with Malonga attitude with the penalty incident, the only player not to celebrate it was pathetic really.

All in all a good day out and a great performance for 70mins.

AlbertK86
07-11-2015, 07:39 PM

Just read report on fishy site and says away support was 1570..... Great effort from all that made it

Borderhibbie76
07-11-2015, 07:46 PM
There was more than that surely...stand behind goal was full and there were a few hundred hibbies in the other stand too??

Great win and team performance today...and king Doms apology = hibs class. Nothing wrong with being desperate to score a goal.

Remember James Collins and Rowan vine anybody??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
07-11-2015, 07:54 PM
There was more than that surely...stand behind goal was full and there were a few hundred hibbies in the other stand too??

Great win and team performance today...and king Doms apology = hibs class. Nothing wrong with being desperate to score a goal.

Remember James Collins and Rowan vine anybody??

North Stand capacity is 1,633 and from where I was sitting in the West Stand it wasn't full. Looking at a photo I took I would say there was a hundred empty seats. So including the North Stand the figure would be nearer 1,800.

--------
07-11-2015, 08:23 PM

Just what I was thinking reading down the thread. One minute we're all in a tizzy because "he doesn't seem to care" and then when he wants to take the penalty and gets angry when he doesn't ....

There are a lot of players go walkabout when there's a penalty to be taken - "Who, me? Naw, let HIM have a go. I've got a wee twinge in my knee. Not quite kicking right."

I think Malonga should have taken the penalty. Would have been a great opportunity for him to get back amongst the goals. I would be more disappointed if he did not get pissed off because he was 'demoted' as the penalty taker.

What you said. :agree:

nonshinyfinish
07-11-2015, 08:29 PM

Comfortably amongst the worst posts I've ever read on here. Total pish.

liamh2202
07-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Comfortably amongst the worst posts I've ever read on here. Total pish.

One of the most accurate statements ever posted on this site

Baader
07-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Save all the knocking Hibs for the Daily ****** and that clown Biscuits Preston. There are plenty Hibs haters out there who can't wait to have a pop at the club we love and try to rock the boat at every given opportunity.

We're flying just now so let's just enjoy it.

GGTTH!

Nakedmanoncrack
07-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Just read report on fishy site and says away support was 1570..... Great effort from all that made it

Expected more tbh.

Onion
07-11-2015, 09:38 PM
couple of yamboids called in :rolleyes: why are they so obsessed with us....seriously, they really are freaks

Without us, they cease to exist, they have no purpose, their tiny humdrum lives become devoid of an meaning.

Onion
07-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Save all the knocking Hibs for the Daily ****** and that clown Biscuits Preston. There are plenty Hibs haters out there who can't wait to have a pop at the club we love and try to rock the boat at every given opportunity.

We're flying just now so let's just enjoy it.

GGTTH!

Exactly, anyone who thinks there's any rejoicing or celebration among journos or the media at Hibs recovery from the depths that Butcher dragged us down to is deluded and naive. The media clowns don't deserve to enjoy or comment on Hibs upturn in fortunes as they did not earn it. This time is for Hibs fans only.

Onceinawhile
07-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Looks like David Gray and Paul hanlon picked up wee knocks, but should presumably be OK.

silverhibee
07-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Tough game in Paisley for us today, so i will take it upon myself to start this thread to get the win for Hibs. :greengrin

Tough. Murray and his hatchetmen will be up for this, its the only way they know, hack and punt, we need to be clever today and beaware that the buddies will not be buddies but dirty hacking so and so's, no doubt Goodwin will set the tempo in the first 5 minutes with a reckless challenge, if he picks up a early yellow then we should be drawing him in to tackles so that he gets a red before HT.

Can't see there being many changes from the team on Wednesday, unless we picked up any injuries on Wednesday.

We are now miles ahead of St Midden now and we need to go there with the same attitude that we have had in the last few games and if we do that then there will only be one outcome in this game. 3 points to Hibs.

Big Hibs support will head to Paisley for the game, lets get behind the team and roar them on to victory.

GGTTH

:flag: :gwa: :flag:

:flag: :gwa: :flag:

Ronniekirk
07-11-2015, 11:15 PM
:flag: :gwa::thumbsup: :flag:

We here you ,your winning streak continues :not worth

portycabbage
08-11-2015, 01:41 AM
And yet he has a better goals to games average than Derek Riordan- seeing as how you like facts.

http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/player_records_filtered.php?opposition=0&from=37&to=145&competition=0&venue=0&update=Update

Borderhibbie76
08-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Looks like David Gray and Paul hanlon picked up wee knocks, but should presumably be OK.
We're did u get this from mate...I was at the match and never saw that. ..Hendo was the one limping at the end after taking a few hefty challenges

jacomo
08-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Delighted with Hibs form, and delighted that the majority appreciate what a good player looks like. King Dom brings certain eccentricities with him but his fan base grows by the week.

Well done Stubbs and the team. We're flying.

erin go bragh
08-11-2015, 09:04 AM
Another brilliant 3pts on the road . Gutted there is no game this Saturday . Bring on Livi a week on Tuesday , giving us the chance to cut the gap to 2pts . Tell you what , it's no felt this good watching the Hibs for years .

Northernhibee
08-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Looks like at the end of the Hibs TV highlights that the thug Goodwin has had a go at Henderson. Hope the compliance officer acts.

truehibernian
08-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Looks like at the end of the Hibs TV highlights that the thug Goodwin has had a go at Henderson. Hope the compliance officer acts.

Would be better sent to Comedy Central.

Liam has a right good wee 'wind up' streak in him, seen it in a few games now - means certain players lose focus and I love seeing opposition players bite.

Best bit was seeing Goodwin pound the turf after the third - tried to clatter McGinn a couple of times and failed miserably.

That last 10 of the first half was the best I've seen of us away from home in ages - even after the third we could have had a couple more before half time - strong squad too, Forster not getting a sniff, Dylan recuperating, Stanton......I'd argue we have the second best squad in the country.

brog
08-11-2015, 10:33 AM
OK, here's a quick question, I have no idea re the answer!! When was the last time we scored 4 goals & all were with the left foot? Or even, when did we last score 4 left footed goals?

brog
08-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Just watched the highlights & noticed one little thing, which for me summed up our current attitude. We're 2-1 up & our captain & full back is 6 yards from the St M goal line. He busts a gut to get his toe to a ball & turn it out for a throw to St M rather than a goal kick. We get possession from the throw & 10 seconds later JK curls a beauty into the top corner. That goal IMO turned a difficult fixture into a comfortable win. It's those little things, that extra ounce of effort that turns average into excellent. Well done all!