PDA

View Full Version : No strike force

Rougier45
06-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Whilst results recently gave been good - there is a certain amount of papering over the cracks .

Defense & midfield looking good - Mginn looks a great signing- Fyvie was my mom v Dundee u and I
Like Dylan - defense is definitely stronger although lewis isn't good enough and can we trust oxley under pressure .

It's up front where we have big concerns - both jc and Dom are capable of moments of genius but a strike force no way .

There link up play Is non existent - they are always miles apart Nd both playing their own game .

Dom was shucking against United the other night - his attempts to header the ball where ludicrous - Stubbs seems happy with them which is a worry -, good to see farid back and why not play Feruz - Wednesday was enjoyable but United where awful and complacency is the last thing we need when still, 5 points behind - we won't score outside the box every week - our goals for is way behind Rangers and will be our downfall.

Hh

FromTheCapital
06-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Malonga was shocking? Certainly not to me! Held the ball up superbly against Rangers and stretched the United back four for most of the game which allowed Keatings and Cummings to operate in little gaps. Very bizarre thread in all honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saltandsauce
06-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Hh= HUMBUG humbug

BoomtownHibees
What a load of bollocks from first sentence to last

jacomo
Are you just a troll, HH?

Ronniekirk
06-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Whilst results recently gave been good - there is a certain amount of papering over the cracks .

Defense & midfield looking good - Mginn looks a great signing- Fyvie was my mom v Dundee u and I
Like Dylan - defense is definitely stronger although lewis isn't good enough and can we trust oxley under pressure .

It's up front where we have big concerns - both jc and Dom are capable of moments of genius but a strike force no way .

There link up play Is non existent - they are always miles apart Nd both playing their own game .

Dom was shucking against United the other night - his attempts to header the ball where ludicrous - Stubbs seems happy with them which is a worry -, good to see farid back and why not play Feruz - Wednesday was enjoyable but United where awful and complacency is the last thing we need when still, 5 points behind - we won't score outside the box every week - our goals for is way behind Rangers and will be our downfall.

Hh

Can't see the need for a post like this when we are on a good run and scoring goals week in week out .
stubbs has stated he wants to bring a Striker in I the Transfer window ,he clearly doesn't think Feruz is ready to start a game and he has said they can't rush Farid but as he came off the bench on Webnesday would expect the same tomorrow and he will gradually get more game time to see how he goes ,as he has been out so long and will need time to pick up the pace and get his touch back as evidenced by the sitter he missed against United Thier is more to come from Keatings though .

zolliehibs
06-11-2015, 10:52 PM

Hh

Jeeeez.

Cummings scored 6 (?) in a row but not good enough so let's play a just-fit Farid and Feruz instead. Aye ok.

United were a shadow of last season but we were quality all over the park.

Lewis has been a class acr and I think Oxley's proved how good he is this season as well.

Not seeing many cracks at this point.

Oscar T Grouch
06-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Its a troll ignore it and it'll go back to the smelly side of town again.

high bee
06-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Wow.

Lewis has improved greatly the last year hence why there are rarely threads about him not being good enough any more, some of his play against DUTD was sublime.

Oxley has handled 99% of everything thrown at him this year, he has stepped up to the plate massively IMO making some great saves.

JCs all round game has improved massively with his touch and hold up play being the biggest improvement, as for his scoring record, that speaks for itself.

Dom is so underrated its not even funny. Yes he looks like he's not interested but that's just his demeanour. His link up play and the way he brings others into the game is more important than his goal scoring record if you ask me.

Let's not forget we have Keatings too so quite a formidable strike force if you ask me especially if Farid can find form again. Feruz is getting a run out every so often but isn't showing anything in the limited time he is getting so why would we put him ahead of the guys on form?

I don't agree it's papering over the cracks, it's more like a vastly improving team and players due to proper coaching.

Sir David Gray
06-11-2015, 10:55 PM

livi hibs 1875
06-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Malonga was shocking? Certainly not to me! Held the ball up superbly against Rangers and stretched the United back four for most of the game which allowed Keatings and Cummings to operate in little gaps. Very bizarre thread in all honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was going to reply to this then thought this is a joke thread . Still think it's a crazy thread , papering over the cracks holly crap :cb

Scouse Hibee
06-11-2015, 11:04 PM

Hh

Away and take the paper out of your own crack, pathetic attempt.

The Harp
06-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Hessenhibee - you're entitled to your opinion but doubt if you'll get many agreeing with you. I probably should've stopped reading after your "papering over the cracks" comment. If you're not happy with the state of things at the Club at present then I suspect you never will be.

Zazu62
06-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Ltyf

FranckSuzy
06-11-2015, 11:08 PM
:faf:

iwasthere1972
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM

Hh

Is that Butcher?

What a load of tosh.

O'Rourke3
06-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Backwash from a blocked colon?

Sent via the bushes @ EM

stoneyburn hibs
06-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Why is a Yam given so much bandwidth on here?

Bronson
06-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Utter pish, I'm all for opinions but this thread should be closed.

Mikey09
06-11-2015, 11:23 PM

Hh

Cummings... Malonga... Keatings... El Aligui... Boyle... Feruz...

No strike force?! Aye... Good one ya troll! Cheerio now... :bye: