PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Forster

GreenArmy1875
06-11-2015, 07:07 PM
How long is his contract?
Will we see him going out on loan or happy to be back up?

The Sundance Kid
06-11-2015, 07:11 PM
How long is his contract?
Will we see him going out on loan or happy to be back up?

Contract's up at the end of the season.

itslegaltender
06-11-2015, 07:12 PM
With Stubbs saying he needs cover at right back, Forster clearly seen as just 4th choice centre half.

GreenArmy1875
06-11-2015, 07:15 PM
I would re sign him and send him on loan for a season at championship club/league 1

greenlex
06-11-2015, 07:15 PM
With Stubbs saying he needs cover at right back, Forster clearly seen as just 4th choice centre half.

He said we had no natural right back cover. I'd be surprised if Jordan went anywhere. we would be left a bit bare arsed if any if the three regulars got injured.

Billy Whizz
06-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Jordan has had a year of illness and injury, disrupting his appearances. Think he needs one or two games with the development team to get his match sharpness up. Stubbs said after the United game that we will need everyone before the end of the season

pundy man
06-11-2015, 07:24 PM
He would get a game for most teams even in premier division. Hope he sticks around, his time will come.

Centre Hawf
06-11-2015, 08:23 PM
He would get a game for most teams even in premier division. Hope he sticks around, his time will come.

This. I do like the lad but he's not the level of the other 3 at the moment and I think he will improve with age.

oconnors_strip
06-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Can see him playing in the development Derby on Tuesday if fit

HoboHarry
06-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Why on earth would we send him out on loan? Would make no sense at all when we could suffer injuries as the season goes on.

GreenArmy1875
06-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Why on earth would we send him out on loan? Would make no sense at all when we could suffer injuries as the season goes on.

Maybe sign him and get him out on loan next season

matty_f
06-11-2015, 08:49 PM
I rate him highly, i would be surprised if we let him go.

Bronson
06-11-2015, 08:51 PM
I rate him highly, i would be surprised if we let him go.

Agreed.

I'd be very disappointed if he left, cracking young centre half who will be a massive player for us in the future IMO. Can't be letting lads like that go.

lucky
06-11-2015, 10:15 PM
He's very good in the air but his positional play is suspect at times. But I'd definitely give him a contract extension as I think he will develop but it all depends on what he wants and whether Stubbs wants to keep him.

TheFamous1875
06-11-2015, 11:50 PM
I've been a bit concerned the last wee while about not seeing Jordon feature; great young centre-half, very promising. He's by far our best arieal threat in the whole squad (maybe Farid when fit is on par?) and it's been a shame to not see him feature. He's so young and has obviously limitations (positioning) but he needs game time to learn his trade. Like others have said you don't let a boy like that go - he could be very effective for us and I really hope we see him soon.

KeithTheHibby
07-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Don't think Stubbs rates him that highly. I know he has been unfortunate with injuries however when fit he hasn't managed to force his way into the team.
He's a very likeable guy and gives his all when playing however can see him moving on at the end of the season.

Greenworld
07-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Good stuff this a couple of good results and a love in with all players that are currently playing. So what can we do oh lets start picking on the back up squad ....you get injured you loose your place thats what happens..Jordan is a very good player who is getting back to his best. Unlucky for him the current defence is rock solid.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
07-11-2015, 08:17 AM
As soon as he's fit I'd want him straight back competing for a first team place as part of the squad. Good player who rarely lets us down.

Andy74
07-11-2015, 08:38 AM
As soon as he's fit I'd want him straight back competing for a first team place as part of the squad. Good player who rarely lets us down.

He is but he has some very good players ahead of him just now and we just aren't making many mistakes at the back. It's going the tricky for him to force his way back in.

bigwheel
07-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Think Jordan has many good attributes, unfortunately he lacks pace and lacks mobility - can't see him returning as a first pick. Not sure he will get a new contract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMac1988
07-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Good stuff this a couple of good results and a love in with all players that are currently playing. So what can we do oh lets start picking on the back up squad ....you get injured you loose your place thats what happens..Jordan is a very good player who is getting back to his best. Unlucky for him the current defence is rock solid.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Who's picking on him? OP asked a question on a fans forums that we're now discussing. The general consensus is that he's a good player whose contract we should extend and I agree. Can't see a problem?