PDA

View Full Version : Ray Wilkins is a

Torto7062
06-11-2015, 08:38 AM
This ex Rangers ****** is on Talksport just now bumming up The Zombies about how good for Scottish Footie it will be once they win the league.....
Can't stand the fact we paid this twat to wear the Green an White of the Famous Hibees

Bostonhibby
06-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Ray Wilkins is a

Top roaster in a sea of ordinary roasters.

Probably just seeking a bit of positive media for a change, and where better and what better subject.

Scottie
06-11-2015, 09:24 AM
COCK - End of

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-11-2015, 09:26 AM
It'll make it all so sweeter if we beat them to the title. :pray:

Green Reaper
06-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Worst player I have ever seen play for Hibs and an utter welt

Velma Dinkley
06-11-2015, 09:39 AM
The only way we'd have got any value from signing him would have been if we'd taken him along to the antiques roadshow.

Bostonhibby
06-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Ray Wilkins is

Maybe not always the best judge :wink:

"Wilkins, 56, had pleaded not guilty to driving while three times the legal limit after he was arrested near his home on May 7 last year.

He was disqualified from driving for three years, sentenced to 120 hours of unpaid work and ordered to pay £4,000 in costs.

District Judge Timothy Workman said he accepted the evidence given by arresting officer PC Nicholas Skidmore that he saw Wilkins "weaving" in his car at a junction.

The court heard that the officer, who was in an unmarked police vehicle, also saw the defendant's car hit a traffic island.

Tests found Wilkins had between 102 and 109 microgrammes of alcohol in 100ml of breath. The legal limit is 35.

Wilkins called his arrest a “f*****g joke” and claimed police radios interfered with the breath test machines".

Pretty Boy
06-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Never forget him applauding the huns at Ibrox whilst he was being subbed after yet another inept performance for Hibs.

Total fud of a man.

I'm_cabbaged
06-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Despise the ****

MoscowHibs
06-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Ray Wilkins is a....Knob, tool, bawbag, a...hole, f...ny. Take yer pick

JimBHibees
06-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Never forget him applauding the huns at Ibrox whilst he was being subbed after yet another inept performance for Hibs.

Total fud of a man.

Always thought he was harshly criticised for that, if the roles had been reversed and Hibs fans were clapping an ex player and he gave a clap we would think it great. Bottom line is though he was an appalling signing and did jack for Hibs in saying that though was he not 40 at the time.

Never really had a lot of time for him to be honest especially when giving his expert views on TV games. Always comes across as being incredibly bland. He also seems to have had an incredible amount of Assistant manager jobs and no idea why Sherwood brought him at at Villa, he may as well have sacked there and then.

snooky
06-11-2015, 10:37 AM
And an anagram of his name is "Sir W??kily"

(Sorry, too much time on my hands :embarrass )

cabbageandribs1875
06-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Ray Wilkins is

"Wilkins, 56, had pleaded not guilty to driving while three times the legal limit after he was arrested near his home on May 7 last year.

He was disqualified from driving for three years, sentenced to 120 hours of unpaid work and ordered to pay £4,000 in costs.

District Judge Timothy Workman said he accepted the evidence given by arresting officer PC Nicholas Skidmore that he saw Wilkins "weaving" in his car at a junction.

The court heard that the officer, who was in an unmarked police vehicle, also saw the defendant's car hit a traffic island.

Tests found Wilkins had between 102 and 109 microgrammes of alcohol in 100ml of breath. The legal limit is 35.

Wilkins called his arrest a “f*****g joke” and claimed police radios interfered with the breath test machines".

should have been jailed for that alone :agree: then jailed again for stealing money...from HFC, sentences to run concurrently

chinaman
06-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Call him "butch" ;he hates it.
he always patted his team mates on the arse, maybe there's a tale to his nickname.
P.s...butch was sxxxe

Scouse Hibee
06-11-2015, 11:59 AM
A crab

Bad Martini
06-11-2015, 12:21 PM
His opinion means about as much to me as any other washed up auld hun who has nothing to say and says it too loudly.

All to be shut the **** up when we move past them and they go into meltdown...

greenlex
06-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Uncle Fester *******.

Glory Lurker
06-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Was the clapping incident not the game we won - Jocky Scott's first game, Laudrup penalties?

Lago
06-11-2015, 12:52 PM
A crab
Yip Ray the 'crab' made Barry the 'crab' look good:greengrin

Jim44
06-11-2015, 01:12 PM
This ex Rangers ****** is on Talksport just now bumming up The Zombies about how good for Scottish Footie it will be once they win the league.....
Can't stand the fact we paid this twat to wear the Green an White of the Famous Hibees

What's new tho'? Every Sevco player and ex-player, plus every Celtic player and ex-player, plus the boards of both clubs want Sevco back in the Scottish Premiership. Even Ole Solskjaer in the Scotsman this morning was saying that Celtic's failure in Europe was purely down to the absence of Sevco from the top flight.

JimBHibees
06-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Was the clapping incident not the game we won - Jocky Scott's first game, Laudrup penalties?

No it was at Ibrox, pretty sure it was a League cup tie and we lost 4-0.

heretoday
06-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Heaven knows how he manages to get the coaching jobs that he does. He's been sacked so often that he can't possibly need the money any more!

It must be his urbane cockney charm.

Gettin' Auld
06-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Ray Wilkins is

PC Skidmore? The perfect name for a traffic plod. :)

hibsmad
06-11-2015, 03:03 PM
No it was at Ibrox, pretty sure it was a League cup tie and we lost 4-0.

Definitely clapped the Rangers fans when he was subbed at Easter Road. Don't ask me which game it was though.

I remember the fans going mental. I've never been to Ibrox so can't be getting mixed up. That's not to say he didn't do it at Ibrox as well of course.

monktonharp
06-11-2015, 09:23 PM
PC Skidmore? The perfect name for a traffic plod. :) and the sentence handed down by Tim, a work man

monktonharp
06-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Definitely clapped the Rangers fans when he was subbed at Easter Road. Don't ask me which game it was though.

I remember the fans going mental. I've never been to Ibrox so can't be getting mixed up. That's not to say he didn't do it at Ibrox as well of course.never been there yet? aw man yer missing some right friendly aul' banter.

frazeHFC
06-11-2015, 11:08 PM
It'll make it all so sweeter if we beat them to the title. :pray:

If??? You mean when.. :agree:

Mikey09
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Ray Wilkins is

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Alfred E Newman
06-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Wilkins is a baldy heided twat.

Phil MaGlass
07-11-2015, 01:58 PM
So was he weaving or driving. In his cat. Why would anyone get fined for weaving. I know its a dying trade but come on

God Petrie
07-11-2015, 04:27 PM
So was he weaving or driving. In his cat. Why would anyone get fined for weaving. I know its a dying trade but come on

I just feel sorry for his cat.

JeMeSouviens
07-11-2015, 04:30 PM
He clapped the Huns at Snake Mountain in a game we lost 4-3. We were 2-1 up at the time and he'd (shock) actually played really well. KeithKeithKeith, Jacksona and PassengerPat for us.

WoreTheGreen
07-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Wilkins is a baldy heided twat.

I hate how he calls everyone"the young man". Gives baldy twats a bad name .Arae of a man

Glory Lurker
07-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Had it in my head that the clapping thing happened in his last game for us. Looking at iHibs, it was a 1-2 loss at ER in January. I didn't think he stayed with us that late, but that must have been the one.

Steve-O
07-11-2015, 07:59 PM

No, it was at Ibrox.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Definitely two clapping incidents, main one at Ibrox, half hearted one at ER.