PDA

View Full Version : Farid

greenlex
05-11-2015, 06:08 AM
I thought the big guy looked as fit as I've seen him last night when he came on. Great to see. He came on to hold the ball up and give them something different to think about at the back and boy dud he do that. I hope to see more of him in action and that the worst if his knee problem is behind him.

The Leith Dutch
05-11-2015, 06:56 AM
Fantastic that we're adding him back in to a team that's firing on all cylinders too.
A short number of weeks ago we'd have been desperate to rush him back for longer to solve all our problems.
Now we have a high quality striker fighting for a place with 3 or 4 others and a manager not frightened of going 3 up top.
Happy days :)

SouthMoroccoStu
05-11-2015, 06:56 AM
Great to see him back - it's a great boost to the squad

How on earth did he miss that chance in front of goal?!?

Ah well, it didn't matter.

Scouse Hibee
05-11-2015, 07:03 AM
I thought the big guy looked as fit as I've seen him last night when he came on. Great to see. He came on to hold the ball up and give them something different to think about at the back and boy dud he do that. I hope to see more of him in action and that the worst if his knee problem is behind him.

Great to see him back though not sure I saw all you describe as he came on in the 86th minute.

greenlex
05-11-2015, 07:08 AM
Great to see him back though not sure I saw all you describe as he came on in the 86th minute.
He had more of the ball in the time he came on than anyone else on the park maybe bar Henderson.

matty_f
05-11-2015, 07:10 AM
He had more of the ball in the time he came on than anyone else on the park maybe bar Henderson.

:agree: He certainly played his part in us keeping the ball from United in the closing stages.

worcesterhibby
05-11-2015, 08:07 AM
:agree: He certainly played his part in us keeping the ball from United in the closing stages.

I must admit I was praying that one of the Utd players wouldn't go straight through him, while he was holding it up in the corner..I could just se someone having a rush of blood and crocking him again.

NAE NOOKIE
05-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Great to see Farid back, he did a good job last night helping us hold the ball at the end. But I'm willing to bet the poor lad didn't get a lot of sleep last night after that miss ... :confused:

SlickShoes
05-11-2015, 08:53 AM
If he's feeling a bit down due to the miss then he can just watch this https://youtu.be/bVRXEP2OECQ and know we are all looking forward to him playing for hibs and scoring more goals.