PDA

View Full Version : Highlights?

Billychaotic182
04-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Will there be any?

matty_f
04-11-2015, 11:42 PM
Will there be any?

The goals are on the fishy site already, in the freeview section.

Billy
05-11-2015, 12:04 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

California-Hibs
05-11-2015, 04:56 AM
Look at that shot literally right at the end of the video. Every single player together, embraced in a circle. As others have said, theres a real togetherness with this team and it's fantastic to see! :agree:

hibsbollah
05-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Great strike by Gray, a bit like Cummings'goal vs the Sheep. I remember Lewis scored a very similar goal to his 3rd last night to break his duck after about six seasons without scoring.

HibeeEmma
05-11-2015, 09:38 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

The huddle at the end sums up the atmosphere at the club these days.

MB62
05-11-2015, 09:52 AM

:agree: :thumbsup: :flag:

cam75
05-11-2015, 10:07 AM
The corner was straight from the traing ground,quality 👍
Ggtth

linlithgowhibbie
05-11-2015, 10:10 AM

No way it was a huddle,,,,,,, It was a group hug!!!!!!:greengrin

Green Fish
05-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Will there be any from BBC etc or any other broadcaster , was such a good game highlights could go on for some time :flag:

worcesterhibby
05-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Look at that shot literally right at the end of the video. Every single player together, embraced in a circle. As others have said, theres a real togetherness with this team and it's fantastic to see! :agree:

I love the way Fonts nods to JC and Henderson to join the group...I bet the OX was sprinting down the pitch to get involved !!:greengrin

Alex Trager
05-11-2015, 11:03 AM
I love the way Fonts nods to JC and Henderson to join the group...I bet the OX was sprinting down the pitch to get involved !!:greengrin

Anyone see hendersons celebration at the first goal?
Slapped his badge profusely and then gave a high five to a hibbys in the crowd

hibees 7062
05-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Nice pass from McGowan for the first goal :greengrin

mike1875
05-11-2015, 04:44 PM
beeb highlights

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/34738376

and manager interviews

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/34739414

Hibby Gav
05-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Subscribe to Hibs TV !!

These days it's a joy .....Full game replay up...plus a 20 min highlight video....after match interviews etc

ggtth

flash
05-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Stone wall penalty despite all the talk to the contrary. Clearly leads with his arm.

Boyle89
05-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Subscribe to Hibs TV !!

These days it's a joy .....Full game replay up...plus a 20 min highlight video....after match interviews etc

ggtth
It's brilliant. I must've watched the highlights from Sunday's game about 5 times.
Really impressed at how fast they get the videos up.
Well worth the fee imo.

Eyrie
05-11-2015, 07:18 PM
The only thing that frustrates me about the Freeview is that they never show the penalty incident, only the successful conversion.

Centre Hawf
05-11-2015, 07:35 PM
The only thing that frustrates me about the Freeview is that they never show the penalty incident, only the successful conversion.

They do need to hold some things back to make it worthwhile for folk to subscribe to.

Behar
05-11-2015, 08:54 PM
Subscribe to Hibs TV !!

ggtth

I decided to subscribe today and wanted to use the yearly option, so I emailed Hibernian FC support desk
asking how the £59.99 is transferred to them.

The reply was "The Finance Company transfers it to Hibernian FC accounts dept."

Can any of you folks tell me why a finance company is involved, as all I want to do is pay the amount to Hibs up front.

Is there an easy way I can do this?

Cheers.

Peevemor
05-11-2015, 09:09 PM
I decided to subscribe today and wanted to use the yearly option, so I emailed Hibernian FC support desk
asking how the £59.99 is transferred to them.

The reply was "The Finance Company transfers it to Hibernian FC accounts dept."

Can any of you folks tell me why a finance company is involved, as all I want to do is pay the amount to Hibs up front.

Is there an easy way I can do this?

Cheers.

I pay monthly and the payments go to sportsmedia something-or-other. I think they probably deal with the accounts side as Hibs won't be set up to administer this sort of stuff.

Behar
06-11-2015, 12:42 PM
I pay monthly and the payments go to sportsmedia something-or-other. I think they probably deal with the accounts side as Hibs won't be set up to administer this sort of stuff.

Thanks for the reply Peevemor, I think I will give ER a call for more info.

California-Hibs
06-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Anyone see hendersons celebration at the first goal?
Slapped his badge profusely and then gave a high five to a hibbys in the crowd

Yep, noticed that also. Baring Griffiths for obvious reasons, Henderson has shown the most passion I have ever seen from a loan signing! His goal/team celebrations have been superb, full of enthusiasm! He seems like a lad who just absolutely loves football, and dare I say it....has developed quite the soft spot for the Hibees! Long may it continue!

Billy Whizz
06-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Yep, noticed that also. Baring Griffiths for obvious reasons, Henderson has shown the most passion I have ever seen from a loan signing! His goal/team celebrations have been superb, full of enthusiasm! He seems like a lad who just absolutely loves football, and dare I say it....has developed quite the soft spot for the Hibees! Long may it continue!

He's from a Hibee family I thought

JimBHibees
06-11-2015, 01:53 PM
He's from a Hibee family I thought

Think there was mention that his grandad was a Hibee when he signed.

Vault Boy
06-11-2015, 05:09 PM
Think there was mention that his grandad was a Hibee when he signed.

Correct, took him to Easter Road quite often IIRC and so Liam developed a soft spot for the club early on.

matty_f
06-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Stone wall penalty despite all the talk to the contrary. Clearly leads with his arm.

I thought at the time it was a clear penalty :agree: