PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time?

O'Rourke3
04-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Our right back and left back scored in the same game?

ehf
05-11-2015, 12:00 AM

Probably last time we were down; Barry Prenderville and Derek Collins?

The Sundance Kid
05-11-2015, 12:04 AM

Last season in the 5-0 home win over Cowdenbeath both Booth and Stevenson, who was playing right back in Gray's absence, scored.

The attacking full backs have been one of the most exciting parts of Stubbs' Hibs team in my opinion and the difference it's made to Gray and Stevenson's attacking form is perhaps best shown by the fact that in the 8 years or so before Stubbs arrived at Hibs, David Gray had never scored a professional goal and Lewis Stevenson had only ever scored 2. Since Stubbs' arrival 18 months ago they've bagged 4 goals each and are the top two on our assist chart for the season

JoeT_WasTheBest
05-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Last season in the 5-0 home win over Cowdenbeath both Booth and Stevenson, who was playing right back in Gray's absence, scored.

The attacking full backs have been one of the most exciting parts of Stubbs' Hibs team in my opinion and the difference it's made to Gray and Stevenson's attacking form is perhaps best shown by the fact that in the 8 years or so before Stubbs arrived at Hibs, David Gray had never scored a professional goal and Lewis Stevenson had only ever scored 2. Since Stubbs' arrival 18 months ago they've bagged 4 goals each and are the top two on our assist chart for the season

The work they both put in in the warm up, when they're firing in crosses to the strikers, is really starting to pay off.

Bristolhibby
05-11-2015, 06:39 AM

That's a really good point.

J

HoboHarry
05-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Didn't Gray and Stevenson both score in the same game against Sevco last year?

SouthMoroccoStu
05-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Didn't Gray and Stevenson both score in the same game against Sevco last year?

Don't think so.

Gray scored in the 4-0 at Easter Road

Stevenson scored in the 2-0 at ibrox

O'Rourke3
05-11-2015, 03:51 PM

Great catch. I genuinely thought that game was after Booth left and had forgotten in was during Lewis's goal spree

Sent via the bushes @ EM