PDA

View Full Version : Feel good factor

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Is well truely back just now. Good time to be a Hibs fan. Proud of my team! GGTTH

Real Emerald
04-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Is well truely back just now. Good time to be a Hibs fan. Proud of my team! GGTTH

Agree, it's brilliant to enjoy going to games again. It's been a long painful wait but we've now got a really good team playing great football.

04-11-2015, 10:20 PM
The team are playing great stuff and more importantly are winning!

Really proud! Hopefully some of the people who gave up going in the past can now see how different our club is now and the brilliant efforts Stubbs and his team have made.

DaveF
04-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Tonight was as positive as it gets.

Really good to see the 3rd goal celebration turn into an impromptu huddle showing a real team spirit and togetherness.

Borderhibbie76
04-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Fyfie was on STN news tonight saying it's the best dressing room he has ever been a part of...said the spirit in the Squad is just unbelievable. ..it shows on the park...good times to be a Hibee again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
04-11-2015, 10:34 PM
For a long while now, as far back as Calderwood, most of Fenlons reign and certainly under Butcher going to the football was almost the worst part of the Saturday 'day out'. The pints or a bite to eat and borderline blind loyalty was what kept me going.

Whilst last season was still tough at times the enjoyment definitely started to come back and this season after a sticky start it's a joy to be at Hibs games again. Make no mistake we are a very good team with a real winners mentality. There's a real buzz about the place just now and after a few horrible years it's like we have the club back again. It's brilliant.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 10:35 PM
It's a shame we don't have many home games this month, and the one we do is on a Tuesday night, we could have got a few good gates this month

Sir David Gray
04-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Going to watch Hibs games now is like night and day compared with 3 or 4 years ago.

It's almost like we're watching a different sport now, never mind a different team.

I'm actually going to games now and I'm excited about what I'm going to see, it's enjoyable. I no longer see it as a chore.

Long may it continue.

erin go bragh
04-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Brilliant performance . Atmosphere was superb too . Am I right in saying tonight's crowd was larger than the mutants got last week against Celtic .

GGTTH

O'Rourke3
04-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Brilliant performance . Atmosphere was superb too . Am I right in saying tonight's crowd was larger than the mutants got last week against Celtic .

GGTTH
Possibly but I still think their crowd had more fingers

ehf
04-11-2015, 10:57 PM
For a long while now, as far back as Calderwood, most of Fenlons reign and certainly under Butcher going to the football was almost the worst part of the Saturday 'day out'. The pints or a bite to eat and borderline blind loyalty was what kept me going.

Whilst last season was still tough at times the enjoyment definitely started to come back and this season after a sticky start it's a joy to be at Hibs games again. Make no mistake we are a very good team with a real winners mentality. There's a real buzz about the place just now and after a few horrible years it's like we have the club back again. It's brilliant.

:agree: Nailed it.

Hannah_hfc
04-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Finally so good to watch a Hibs team who are a few goals up and no nerves about them. From the first minute there was no doubt who was going to win.

Amazing stuff!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

LancashireHibby
05-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Quite often over the years I've questioned my own sanity in continuing to turn up to Easter Road in the face of what has been some pretty awful football at times. Performances like tonight make it all worthwhile; the quality of our attacking play was outstanding, and there wasn't a single moment where you might have thought we looked shaky at the back. Still buzzing about it even now, though that might be the litre of Lucozade I had on the drive home to make sure I stayed awake!

HH81
05-11-2015, 01:35 AM
Quite often over the years I've questioned my own sanity in continuing to turn up to Easter Road in the face of what has been some pretty awful football at times. Performances like tonight make it all worthwhile; the quality of our attacking play was outstanding, and there wasn't a single moment where you might have thought we looked shaky at the back. Still buzzing about it even now, though that might be the litre of Lucozade I had on the drive home to make sure I stayed awake!

Cheers for the lift mate, great night. :flag::aok:

LancashireHibby
05-11-2015, 01:37 AM

No worries pal, looks like you made decent time on the Preston-Halifax leg.

God Petrie
05-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Possibly but I still think their crowd had more fingers

Ha ha

hibsbollah
05-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Going to watch Hibs games now is like night and day compared with 3 or 4 years ago.

It's almost like we're watching a different sport now, never mind a different team.

I'm actually going to games now and I'm excited about what I'm going to see, it's enjoyable. I no longer see it as a chore.

Long may it continue.

Let's be honest, it's like night and day from just three MONTHS ago. Have a look at the rage on here on the 8th August after opening our league campaign with a 2-1 defeat to Dumbarton and the 6-2 Rangers game.

Just a reminder that the sun never shines on one place too long. Enjoy it when we're playing well and don't get all suicidal when we're not.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2015, 10:19 AM

No worries pal, looks like you made decent time on the Preston-Halifax leg.

I take it that it was you boys I was talking to in The Office before the game? Well worth the journey lads eh? :aok:

greenlex
05-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Seen lots of old familiar faces with smiles on them last night.

LancashireHibby
05-11-2015, 10:39 AM
I take it that it was you boys I was talking to in The Office before the game? Well worth the journey lads eh? :aok:

Yeah that's right, good to meet you pal. Games like last night make it all worthwhile! :flag:

nellio
05-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Ha ha

I also found this rather amusing :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
05-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Only 3 months into the season and we've already seen 3 of Hibs best performances at Easter Road for years. Chuck in the return of the good old Wednesday night atmosphere yesterday and boy are things so much better.

Can we win the league cup? ....... who knows?
Could we win the Scottish cup? ...... better Hibs teams than this one have failed to do it.
Will we go up? ....... far from certain.

What is becoming clear though is with all that being said it wont be for the lack of effort or decent play and if we can maintain the recent level of performance nobody but nobody is gonna be happy to see their name come out of the hat next to ours in a cup draw.

GGTTH :flag:

erin go bragh
05-11-2015, 11:51 AM
For sure ,, lol

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brightside
05-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Stubbs managers of month. JC player of the month. :aok:

iwasthere1972
05-11-2015, 12:18 PM
I haven't felt this good since I bundled the wife and her belongings into a :taxi and I :bye: her goodbye.

:giruy2:

Happy days again.

livi hibs 1875
05-11-2015, 12:50 PM
I haven't felt this good since I bundled the wife and her belongings into a :taxi and I :bye: her goodbye.

:giruy2:

Happy days again.

You owe me a coffee and I now have to clean it off the carpet

southsider
05-11-2015, 01:08 PM
My mrs was at a buzz meeting at her Glasgow office. The meeting was drawing to a close when her boss asked if anyone had anything to add. She jumped up and started signing "Hibees (clap, clap clap), Hibees (clap, clap clap), Hibees...... result silence then her pals started cheering. Boss did not know what to say. Brilliant.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2015, 07:24 PM
My mrs was at a buzz meeting at her Glasgow office. The meeting was drawing to a close when her boss asked if anyone had anything to add. She jumped up and started signing "Hibees (clap, clap clap), Hibees (clap, clap clap), Hibees...... result silence then her pals started cheering. Boss did not know what to say. Brilliant.

What's a buzz meeting?

HH81
05-11-2015, 07:39 PM

Nice to meet you Hutchy, always worth the effort more with a great win. :aok: