PDA

View Full Version : Graham Leslie

Famous Fiver
04-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Jambo or what?

Two early blatant United off sides not given then Jason pulled up twice when on side both times.

Leeann should be having a word in the corridors of power. He should not be officiating at Hibs matches.

LaMotta
04-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Jambo or what?

Two early blatant United off sides not given then Jason pulled up twice when on side both times.

Leeann should be having a word in the corridors of power. He should not be officiating at Hibs matches.

he was def off the first time and the second one was tight!

Pretty Boy
04-11-2015, 10:06 PM
I could be wrong but was it not him who gave our penalty?

Ref had a long look at it then looked at the linesman who had run to the corner which certainly used to be the signal he thought it was a penalty.

Oh and the 1st 'goal' JC was about 2 yards offside. 2nd one was tight and the Utd one was miles off, that was a crazy decision.

lucky
04-11-2015, 10:11 PM
JC was off for both but the Utd one in the first half was ridiculous. The Utd player was at least 5 yards offside. As for the pen, no one around me in the East saw it.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 10:12 PM
JC was off for both but the Utd one in the first half was ridiculous. The Utd player was at least 5 yards offside. As for the pen, no one around me in the East saw it.

I didn't see it, but the noise from the crowd suggested a lot of fans saw it

Pretty Boy
04-11-2015, 10:14 PM
I didn't see it, but the noise from the crowd suggested a lot of fans saw it

I'm in section 25 of the FF and was almost in line with it.

Definitely hit Rankins arm which was raised, how much he knew about it I'm not sure.

O'Rourke3
04-11-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm in section 25 of the FF and was almost in line with it.

Definitely hit Rankins arm which was raised, how much he knew about it I'm not sure.
From West upper clear hand and arm in an unnatural position although Richard G on the BBC claimed arms at side...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

renato
04-11-2015, 10:25 PM
The boy beside me tonight said he knew him from younger days - big Jambo and he hates us very much. He certainly had a couple of curious "non calls" in that first half.

matty_f
04-11-2015, 10:30 PM
From West upper clear hand and arm in an unnatural position although Richard G on the BBC claimed arms at side...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

I thought it was a clear penalty (again, from the west upper). It was so clear that i thought the decision was a formality, and i was surprised to gear the radio suggesting that the decision was harsh.

I don't know why he wasn't booked for it though, or the United player who handled in the first half to control the ball, given Malonga got booked for one a few weeks back.

erin go bragh
04-11-2015, 10:36 PM
The boy beside me tonight said he knew him from younger days - big Jambo and he hates us very much. He certainly had a couple of curious "non calls" in that first half.

The one early doors that he never gave was outrageous . Collum was 20 yards behind and he gave it as offside . Looked at least 5 yards from the FF upper .

GGTTH

Mikey09
04-11-2015, 10:38 PM
2 awful decisions to let Utd strikers run through in the first half could have cost us dear. The first one Taggert, I think, was about 5 yards offside! Why didn't he flag?! The back 4 looked stunned at that non call!!

Eyrie
04-11-2015, 11:03 PM
When the linesman ignored the United player being blatantly offside (maybe his hair was in his eyes?) I was looking forward to him in the second half, only for him to become flag-happy with two marginal calls against Cummings.