PDA

View Full Version : Has there been a poorer team at Easter Road this season?

lord bunberry
04-11-2015, 09:28 PM
I thought we were absolutely dominant tonight and at times I thought Dundee Utd were comical in the way they defended.
Compairing them to the teams I've watched so far I would rank them as the worst, either way I think we're a force to be reckoned with and I know who my money's on to win the league.

happiehibbie
04-11-2015, 09:29 PM
YES
Alloa

DTS
04-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Alloa and Stranraer

monktonharp
04-11-2015, 09:40 PM
I thought St.Mirren sleekitly stole a point at ER., and they are not as good as D.Utd. although ALLOA are mince

1van Sprou7e
04-11-2015, 09:48 PM
If every team actually tried to play football then they would be exposed just like united today

Hibbyradge
04-11-2015, 09:51 PM
I thought we were fantastic.

Not many teams would have coped with our play today.

overdrive
Worst United team I've seen in years. By far the worst team I've seen this season. The goalkeeper stopped it being a cricket score!

lucky
If every team actually tried to play football then they would be exposed just like united today

This

Borderhibbie76
There is certainly not very much between the top 3 in Championship and the bottom 6 or 7 in premiership...of that I've not no doubt whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

04-11-2015, 09:52 PM
That's about as gutless a performance I've seen from a team coming to Easter Road in years. Even the Dumbarton's and Alloa's put up a better performance.
Met a Utd friend after the match for a quick pint. His view we we're excellent (I agreed :greengrin) and Stubbs obviously has us playing with confidence (I agreed again :greengrin:greengrin).

His view the man to blame for the sorrowful state they are in ...............their chairman. He said that he know it would strike a cord with Hibs fans but his perception of the tache was that at least he rolled his sleeves up when times were hard and stuck by the team. Their chairman just deflects all the flack onto others and struts about Utd thinking he's Lord Sugar.

He took flack on player sales, so deflected it by leaking the managers contract where Jackie got a cut on sales.
Flack comes again on performances from fans so he sacks the manager on the final whistle, sitting with a letter in his pocket for the full 90mins of a game.
All summer he's been talking about buying a team in Australia, instead on focusing on Utd.
My mate said Eddie Thomson would be horrified at the goings on at Utd now under his son's stewardship.

monktonharp
04-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Worst United team I've seen in years. By far the worst team I've seen this season. The goalkeeper stopped it being a cricket score!If United finish bottom, or 2nd bottom I will be delighted. they skirted with relegation for years and beat us one year to stay up while relegating us. If they had to play us, or The Rangers (whoever finishes 2nd) they will not survive this time.

Bishop Hibee
04-11-2015, 10:15 PM
I thought Utd were OK in terms of effort and tried to push forward but didn't have any guile at all. Also we gave a superb performance matching the Dons game.

lord bunberry
04-11-2015, 10:17 PM
I thought Utd were OK in terms of effort and tried to push forward but didn't have any guile at all. Also we gave a superb performance matching the Dons game.
I thought they were terrible, we never ever looked like we were in any danger.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 10:20 PM

They were so poor, but did we make them look rank rotten by our performance

lord bunberry
04-11-2015, 10:21 PM
They were so poor, but did we make them look rank rotten by our performance
Agreed :greengrin

eastterrace
04-11-2015, 10:23 PM

was it not we were superb so made them look bad, anyway they have done what we did sold all their crown jewels and will pay the price of getting relegated.

Sir David Gray
04-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Alloa were much worse than Dundee Utd were tonight.

That's in no way praise for Dundee Utd though.

lord bunberry
04-11-2015, 10:42 PM
was it not we were superb so made them look bad, anyway they have done what we did sold all their crown jewels and will pay the price of getting relegated.
Yes and yes :greengrin

Brightside
04-11-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't think we gave them a chance to play tbh. Playing 3 up high against their 3 defenders was the perfect tactic. Goalie ends up kicking out and 9/10 we were winning possession from that. We game them no time on the ball and we moved the ball very well. It was almost the perfect performance from Hibs.

Itsnoteasy
04-11-2015, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=lord bunberry;4496133]I thought we were absolutely dominant tonight and at times I thought Dundee Utd were comical in the way they defended.
Compairing them to the teams I've watched so far I would rank them as the worst, either way I think we're a force to be reckoned with and I know who my money's on to win the league

Hibs when the huns turned them over in petrofac. Tonight has to be the best overall team performance for me for a long time. Good to see every player getting involved in goal celebrations, and the fans behind the team for 90 mins. The Mojo is growing every week.

PatHead
04-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Think that is unfair on Hibs. We didn't let them play.

They are a side short of any confidence and it showed. Typical example was when they were 2 v 2 in the first half and didn't have the guts to have a go. Finally, how bad was the Puyol wannabee?