PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Fyvie

Carheenlea
04-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Back to his very best - like McGinn on Sunday, Man of the Match by a country mile. Might need to cut back on the wine in hospitality...!

Tricla
04-11-2015, 10:00 PM
FF was :top marks tonight. Most of the team were though TBF.

stevie-bee
04-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Back to his very best - like McGinn on Sunday, Man of the Match by a country mile. Might need to cut back on the wine in hospitality...!

He was outstanding best player on the park by a mile

Ryan91
04-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Thought that Fyvie was outstanding tonight after a shaky second half against the Hun, far and away MOTM

Mango Man
04-11-2015, 10:04 PM
He was brilliant tonight, never gave them a moments peace. Added a good bit of steel to his game.

04-11-2015, 10:07 PM
I was going mental at him against the Rangers as I thought he was giving possession away far too often. Tonight he was great.

I also thought Paul Hanlon was brilliant, he seemed to be dealing with everything and for me he was my MOTM.

Future17
04-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Between Fyvie and Hanlon for MOTM for me, but delighted to say there were more than a few contenders.

B.H.F.C
04-11-2015, 10:11 PM
I thought Fyvie absolutely ran the game tonight. Won the ball back and started everything off. Best game for Hibs imo.

pundy man
04-11-2015, 10:24 PM
I thought Fyvie absolutely ran the game tonight. Won the ball back and started everything off. Best game for Hibs imo.
:hibeesFantastic 2nd half on Sunday and brilliant all game tonight. Mom def

Onceinawhile
04-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Fyvie bossed it tonight. Ran the game once mcginn went off.

chasitup
04-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Outstanding tonight, the whole team were superb though.

Skol
04-11-2015, 10:31 PM

Was running the game long before McGinn went off. MOTM and best game for HIbs by a country mile

wookie70
04-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Excellent from the first whistle and edged motm in front of Hanlon who was thoroughly commanding and composed.

Pretty Boy
04-11-2015, 10:35 PM
He was brilliant tonight.

monktonharp
04-11-2015, 10:36 PM
I was going mental at him against the Rangers as I thought he was giving possession away far too often. Tonight he was great.

I also thought Paul Hanlon was brilliant, he seemed to be dealing with everything and for me he was my MOTM.my thoughts exactly, about Sunday and tonight although Fyfie was MoM for me.

Craigyno1
04-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Between Fyvie and Hanlon for MOTM for me, but delighted to say there were more than a few contenders.

Agree 100%. Fyvie just edged out Hanlon for me.

Whole team looked good and only the spell after we took off McGinn did Dundee United get more of the ball, as we played 5 at the back.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Fyvie man of the match by a mile, think too much drink consumed by the hospitality people who gave it to McGinn

lucky
04-11-2015, 10:54 PM
MOTM was the United keeper. He stopped it being 10. But FF was our best player. He played his best game in a Hibs jersey tonight

greenpaper55
04-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Thought Mcginn was different class tonight, when he went off the ball retention stats dropped a mile.

Squealing pig
04-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Best player on park , well done

04-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Thought he gave the ball away too many times on sunday but tonight I thought he was brilliant!

tamig
04-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Thought Mcginn was different class tonight, when he went off the ball retention stats dropped a mile.

Agreed. Thought Fyvie and Hanlon had great games but John McGinn was superb yet again. A big shout for Dom and Keatings too who both put in great shifts. Excellent all round performance.

proud_and_green
04-11-2015, 11:08 PM
I was very impressed with him tonight and I love the way that he always looks to retain possesion, bring the ball down and most times makes a telling pass which enhances our opportunities and works hard. Outstanding tonight in a very good hard working inteloigent and
whole team performance

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
04-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Best game in a hibs shirt tonight...telling that we gave such a great performance tonight yet no Dylan or Bartley....excellent options in the Squad now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

gaz1875
04-11-2015, 11:38 PM
FF won everything, his range of passing and running was superb my MOTM with :top marks everyone else a 9.5 :not worth

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Best game in a hibs shirt tonight...telling that we gave such a great performance tonight yet no Dylan or Bartley....excellent options in the Squad now

Is Bartley injured?

Speedy
04-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Fyvie was brilliant tonight. Dropped a bit after being booked but still brilliant overall.

Shrekko
04-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Agree with the majority- Fyvie was magnificent tonight. Showed real character to finish the game on Sunday really well and carry on where he left off tonight. Him and McGinn need to be playing at a higher level next season- which they will of course!

Borderhibbie76
05-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Is Bartley injured?
Don't think so mate...just not stripped

Eyrie
05-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Fyvie was my man of the match ahead of McGinn, even after deducting points for a stupid booking.

NAE NOOKIE
05-11-2015, 12:24 AM
FF's best game of the season by a mile, he was superb, as were Hanlon and McGinn. But everybody was tremendous tonight, we didn't have a single failure in a great team performance.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2015, 12:43 AM
The way he stood up to 3 or 4 Huns with about 5 mins to go on Sunday told me all I need to know about this squad, been waiting to see that since Scott Brown in his Hibs pomp.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2015, 12:47 AM
MOTM was the United keeper. He stopped it being 10.

I agree, I sent my mate a text saying it was the best goalie performance against us since Niemi in the 6-2 game.

ACLeith
05-11-2015, 07:13 AM
I agree, I sent my mate a text saying it was the best goalie performance against us since Niemi in the 6-2 game.

I thought he looked very dodgie most of the time! Had no idea about distribution when we marked his out ball, then found touch with many of his clearances, not great with high balls. For me the only save that I thought as classy was the tip over from JC late on, slow going down for the one that hit the post, the others were spectacular and of saving height that you would expect a pro to make. Opinions eh HH!!!

Expect to speak to a DU fan at the weekend and will get his opinion. If he says I'm talking pants I promise I'll let you know!

Craigyno1
05-11-2015, 07:19 AM
I thought he looked very dodgie most of the time! Had no idea about distribution when we marked his out ball, then found touch with many of his clearances, not great with high balls. For me the only save that I thought as classy was the tip over from JC late on, slow going down for the one that hit the post, the others were spectacular and of saving height that you would expect a pro to make. Opinions eh HH!!!

Expect to speak to a DU fan at the weekend and will get his opinion. If he says I'm talking pants I promise I'll let you know!

Said the same during the game, that their keeper looked well dodgy. Had a few decent saves, but ball at feet, he was awful and would be great on the rugby field trying to find touch!

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2015, 09:20 AM
His distribution was dodgy but, thought he made a few great saves especially the one at the start of the 2nd half.

PPZPOL
05-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Had to comment on FF, he was immense last night. Looked every bit the player I had hoped we'd signed, superb.

Also McGinn, a guy who looks like he loves playing football...now that makes me smile.

Oh and Hanlon, there was a time when I'd be watching through my fingers when he was one on one or covering defensively but now when I see him I feel confident and assured, playing like a Rolls Royce - excellent on Sunday and again last night.

Oh and Henderson, Malonga, Oxley etc etc etc...honestly I could run the whole team. Brilliant performance and some outstanding football that left them unable to cope with us, can't remember when we had so many players for opponents to worry about.

Keep it up Hibs....we love this team and enjoy watching them.